obama birth certificate: the final march on obama and the chicago way..

do you think the obama birth certificate will be an election issue now ?

• yea

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • nea

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!

just a reminder to the democrat party/liberals that the epistemology of the word "birfir" is wholly racist in nature. it is tantamount to "axe" for ask, and "troof" for truth.

it is a colloquialism, and while i don't mind personally, being called names for expressing my beliefs (anymore), i am proud to be a "birther" and this seems like a good time to again point out the hypocrisy of those who label me racist, while using/thinking it's ok to use a racist expression themselves.

incidentally, excoriating anyone for excercising thier right to free speech, by a liberal, also strikes me as ironic and hypocritical.

Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!

It makes no difference what my opinion is, this is already a election issue.
It does not matter if you consider it valid or not, it is already an issue.

Not with the electorate at all.

However, the issue is you birfers and birferism. The focus is on you and what is going to happen with your philosophy and its supporters.

The issue will not affect the election in the slightest.

I'm not going to watch a half hour idiot birfer video. I did read the description of the film, though, and had a hearty laugh at the part about Arizona keeping Obama off the ballot. I so wish someone had taken me up on my $1000 bet that Obama would indeed end up on the ballot there. It was a PR stunt by some guy trying to get the birfer vote.

What a bunch of rubes you guys are. Christ, you can barely put a coherent sentence together, but you think you have the inside scoop! :lol::lol:

'birfer' is a pejorative for those who believe in a stupid theory.

Only a racist would suggest that it is a racist term, so, wash is a racist scumbag as well.

Only in your tree fort. Not out here.

However, the issue is you birfers and birferism. The focus is on you and what is going to happen with your philosophy and its supporters.

as i said my opinion does not matter, this issue does not appear to be going away, therefore it is an issue for the election.

however;, my personal opinion is that I have enough faith in our system to believ that obama is a citizen and our legal president.

assume much, thats the sign of idiocy

as i said my opinion does not matter, this issue does not appear to be going away, therefore it is an issue for the election. however;, my personal opinion is that I have enough faith in our system to believ that obama is a citizen and our legal president. assume much, thats the sign of idiocy

The issue will not affect the election whatsoever.

Will it be an issue?

For a few loons, sure.
For people who are capable of rational thought, of course not.

The really loony part of this that it has been proven, beyond any doubt, that President Obama was born in the US. Its also known that his mother was a citizen so it doesn't matter where the president was born. Nor does it matter if his mother was legally married at the time of his birth. Its a known fact that he COULD hold dual citizenship except that Indonesia does not allow it AND, its not legal for either an adult OR a child to vacate a child's citizenship.

Any way you look at it, President Obama is a US citizen.

Point is, the loons don't want the facts. They want to be loons. They are unable to believe the truth about the president AND unable to believe the truth about Mitt. That's why we call them LOONS.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible. ~ Stuart Chase

as i said my opinion does not matter, this issue does not appear to be going away, therefore it is an issue for the election. however;, my personal opinion is that I have enough faith in our system to believ that obama is a citizen and our legal president. assume much, thats the sign of idiocy

that was not the question. And by all outward signs you suffer from partisanship, which may or may not put you in the mentally deficient catagory..........

I suffer from an addiction to empirical data and critical reasoning; thus I realize this issue will not affect the election.

I do think the DOJ is going to have a field day with birfer adherents beginning next year.

Its all they've got. Its the only way they can take attention away from the more than 4 MILLION NEW JOBS, many millions more jobs saved and the constant improvement in the economy.

What I love is that the president put the proof out there and went right back to working FOR the citizens of the US. Meanwhile, the Rs go right on working AGAINST the citizens of the US. The worst is Mitt and his lies. but, hey, he doesn't dare tell the truth either. In fact, Mitt even said that if he told the truth, no one would vote for him.

BTW, has anyone heard of any PROOF of what the loons say?

I know, silly question, but I just had to ask.

maybe jake, maybe not, again, that was not the question.

just a heads up though, as my profile says I am fiercely non-partisan. believe it or not I had high hopes for Obama. It turned out he is no different than any other lying scumbag politician.

I also had high hopes for president bush, and was disapointed
I also had high hopes for president clinton, and was disapointed

I still have high hopes for our country, I hope for all our sake WE are not disapointed

yep there are still non-partisan voters like me out there that defy the partisan view of a world of them vs us. Some of us care more about our country and our children than that.

The Republican Party's mission statement....

A fool can raise more objections than a wise man can answer.

No, it isn't. I hope whack job conservatives manage to make it an issue; but even the far-right extremists who have taken over the GOP aren't stupid enough to fight that losing battle.

No, it isn't. I hope whack job conservatives manage to make it an issue; but even the far-right extremists who have taken over the GOP aren't stupid enough to fight that losing battle.

If it were not an issue there would not be numerous threads on here about it. This msg board is not a vacuum, the other boards have the same thing.

I thought it would go away 2 years ago, however, like it or not it hasn't.

Of course you partisans can keep denying it is an issue, maybe if you tap your heels together three times and say "it isn't an issue....it isn't an issue.....it isn't an issue" the entire thing will go away.

You would be wise to not gauge what is important to the electorate as a whole based on what you read on msg boards -- especially this nutjob-infested board.

Forum List

Back