obama birth certificate: the final march on obama and the chicago way..

do you think the obama birth certificate will be an election issue now ?

• yea

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • nea

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
never once said it important, just an issue that won't die.

your just as dumb as the other partisan that was in here, you assume too much.

I find the entire thing both amusing and disturbing, disturbing tht it ddn't die afew yers agond amusing tht it bothers partisan hacks like you

maybe jake, maybe not, again, that was not the question.

just a heads up though, as my profile says I am fiercely non-partisan. believe it or not I had high hopes for Obama. It turned out he is no different than any other lying scumbag politician.

I also had high hopes for president bush, and was disapointed
I also had high hopes for president clinton, and was disapointed

I still have high hopes for our country, I hope for all our sake WE are not disapointed

yep there are still non-partisan voters like me out there that defy the partisan view of a world of them vs us. Some of us care more about our country and our children than that.

OK, you are officially a disenchanted voter aloof from the fray.

never once said it important, just an issue that won't die. your just as dumb as the other partisan that was in here, you assume too much. I find the entire thing both amusing and disturbing, disturbing tht it ddn't die afew yers agond amusing tht it bothers partisan hacks like you
Your pseudo-cynicism is amusing, as it substitutes for a lack of critical thinking.

yeah, i intended my name to be so, and my freaking keyboard just blows, didn't help that the kids spilled on it. and i admit not looking at the needed corrections before hitting enter.

regardless, I assure you, I decide things for myself. no matter which side it comes from, I look for the lie.

too many years watching our so-called leaders lie to us has made me cynical I am afraid.......

the "president" said today that everything is fine with jobs and the economy and that we should move on, "we don't have time for this sillyness"

"i've got better things to do"....

and the brth certificate is fine....
and there will always be a sector of people that think the economy is lousy, no matter what we put out there.

"have a good weekend everybody..."

President said nothing of the sort, and the birfers are beginning their final collapse.

Obama clarifies: ‘The economy’s not doing fine’
On defense over the defining issue of his reelection fight, President Barack Obama clarified Friday that "the economy is not doing fine" and accused Republicans of playing "political games" by turning his own earlier words against him. Obama had triggered the onslaught a few hours beforehand by telling reporters that "the private sector is doing [...]

Obama must go but cannot be replaced by the bushies, birfers, truthers, neo-corporatists, neo-cons. I am hoping that Romney can palliate the wacks to the far right then ignore them permanently.

Last edited:

I find the entire thing both amusing and disturbing, disturbing tht it ddn't die afew yers agond amusing tht it bothers partisan hacks like you

If you think this is really going to be an issue of any significance in Nov, then you truly are dumb. And your claim of non-partisanship? Yeah, right. You're a birfer troll pretending to be something that he's not -- a reasonable, rational person.

No one works hard to defend Obama's citizenship: it is not and never has been in doubt.

We are having fun poking the birfer idiots, of which you are one, slack, and watching their house of cards tumble down.

the only thing more amusing than the the idea that someone can be elected president illegally are the dumbass idiots who work so hard to defend his citizenship.

There is nothing to defend. The birfers have provided no proof. You can't even prove his mother visited Kenya in her entire life.

You are great comic relief, though. And we appreciate that.

Last edited:
no, I really believe he is a legally elected president. I just don't see how anyone could get elected if they were not.
I will admit I poking fun at you defenders, its much more fun than the birthers.........

and the other thing, I could give a shitpot what you think I am. WTF does some nameless idiot on the interwebs matter to me.......nada.

I just spend time here because I am stuck inside again due to health reasons and need amusement. So while I am waiting for my character to recharge in crime inc, i torment idiots.

yeah I know I should be ashamed of taking advantage of the mentally deficient, but I am not.

deal with it asswipes

I think it's pretty funny that you're using Corsi's history with the Swift Boat Veterans as something that would make him more trustworthy.

The fact that Corsi was involved with that farce suggests that anything else he claims is pure bullshit.

Note, Mitt Romney is not making an attempt to turn this into an issue. No idiot is he; if you actually believe Obama is not a natural born American, campaign against him. There is a valid question about McCain, it did not stop me from voting FOR him.

If you think this is really going to be an issue of any significance in Nov, then you truly are dumb. And your claim of non-partisanship? Yeah, right. You're a birfer troll pretending to be something that he's not -- a reasonable, rational person.

you ain't nobody bluto.

I think it's pretty funny that you're using Corsi's history with the Swift Boat Veterans as something that would make him more trustworthy.

The fact that Corsi was involved with that farce suggests that anything else he claims is pure bullshit.

Note, Mitt Romney is not making an attempt to turn this into an issue. No idiot is he; if you actually believe Obama is not a natural born American, campaign against him. There is a valid question about McCain, it did not stop me from voting FOR him.

why is the constant internet obot theme/narrative to put out fires, and tell the other side what a bad idea it is to investigate their guy... hmmmm

no good alinsky(s)... try again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back