Obama Bin Lying: "Blankets & Hugs for Ukraine, & Crimea for Putin!"

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handedly destroying the republican Party
&
Putin is dancing with glee​

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days than all previous Presidents combined
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Trump must be removed from office before he can do more harm. Our founding fathers gave us the tools we needed and now is the time to use them.

Impeach Trump NOW!!!
Last but not least, those here and elsewhere who back trump are traitors to American values and should be deported back to where they came from.
just a suggest from me to you

Then again you could always save yourself by seeing the light & doing the right thing, before it's too late.
:)-

Says the Enemies of America who think a Political Party that failed at a COUP twice has anything to offer at all for America.

BTW, The Party of Slavery, The DemNazi Party is $7 Million in Debt, and only has $9 Million on hand.

The RNC has raised over $400 Million Dollars, and we OWE IT ALL TO YOU.

Yes, every time you post on The USMB, Putin applauds.

Please forgive me. I mistook your post as one calling any anti-trumper a nazi; my mistake.
Again, please forgive me. My knee jerk responses need to be held in check.
Think before speaking instead of speaking then thinking about what I say.
:)-

I am hearing that They are going to investigate Biden’s ties to Burisma now. Should have been done a couple years ago imo.

4 Democrat Impeachment Managers Voted AGAINST aid to Ukraine

The Iowa Republican said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, who is an impeachment manager, along with House Democratic Reps. Zoe Lofgren of California, Sylvia Garcia of Texas and Hakeem Jeffries of New York, all who either opposed or didn’t vote for national defense bills that included lethal aid to Ukraine.

WHAT OBAMA DID WHEN PUTIN TOOK CRIMEA
“What I find very interesting now is that the House Managers are very, very centered on the fact that Russia was invading Ukraine. And military funding to Ukraine,” she said on Thursday, reminding reporters that Crimea was invaded in 2014 during the Obama administration.

Ernst told reporters the Obama administration reacted to the invasion by “sending blankets.” [That is true.]

Forum List

Back