Obama at the Bat

I take it that you approve of the video?

Absolutely!

As I said in another thread (the one about Republicorp), it is satire and has a grain of truth to it... well, in this case a lot more than a grain and that is what makes satire so funny.

It might have been done just as well with McCain being at bat too.

It was well done and funny. Nothing at all wrong with that, although, I imagine there are some lefties on here that won't like it, but I always say that if you can't laugh at yourself, you should not be laughing at others.

Immie

I take it that you approve of the video?

Absolutely!

As I said in another thread (the one about Republicorp), it is satire and has a grain of truth to it... well, in this case a lot more than a grain and that is what makes satire so funny.

It might have been done just as well with McCain being at bat too.

It was well done and funny. Nothing at all wrong with that, although, I imagine there are some lefties on here that won't like it, but I always say that if you can't laugh at yourself, you should not be laughing at others.

Immie

Exactly:lol:

Apparently, the left 'hate' it so much, they dare not even post.

I sent it to my friends in Afghanistan and Iraq.... I suspect it is, as we post, winging its way around the whole damned Army. They'll love it, I'm sure.

Apparently, the left 'hate' it so much, they dare not even post.

I sent it to my friends in Afghanistan and Iraq.... I suspect it is, as we post, winging its way around the whole damned Army. They'll love it, I'm sure.

Thank you. I am shocked that the leftr hasn't even tried to attack this thread. I guess it's to much for them:lol:

Forum List

Back