Moscow streets : Were we (commie ussr´s empire ) allies with Nazis in the start of WW2? I VIDEO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

THE BEST YOUTUBE COMMENT : @Perkelenaattori 17 hours ago As a Finn I find these "Moscow empire has never attacked anyone" speeches absolutely hilarious.​

Moscow streets : Were we (commie ussr´s empire ) allies with Nazis in the start of WW2? I VIDEO​

1699968070809.png

I suppose I would need to watch the videos to answer your question. Again, Eff the videos.
Never lose sight of Nazi Winkle being a very disturbed and unwell individual .

You can either just totally ignore his absurd nonsense or treat him as the figure of fun he undoubtedly is .

Really one should adopt the former, but the nasty part of me enjoys watching a disgusting Nazi create his own downfall --- long and painful. ..

I suppose I would need to watch the videos to answer your question. Again, Eff the videos.

Even the ones who know about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact (and that seems to be a minority in this group) manage to convince themselves the poor little ruzzians were, once again, as ever, the victims. Innocent little waifs, with the world always taking advantage of them.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Forum List

Back