Obama: At Least One American Citizen Was Killed In Malaysia Airlines Crash

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Barack Obama spoke about Thursday's Malaysia Airlines crash, calling the deaths of the 298 passengers "an outrage of unspeakable proportions" and saying "we know at least one American citizen" was killed.

Obama named Quinn Lucas Schansman as the victim from the U.S.

MORE: Obama: At Least One American Citizen Was Killed In Malaysia Airlines Crash

Putin is either directly or indirectly responsible.

President Barack Obama spoke about Thursday's Malaysia Airlines crash, calling the deaths of the 298 passengers "an outrage of unspeakable proportions" and saying "we know at least one American citizen" was killed.

MORE: Obama: At Least One American Citizen Was Killed In Malaysia Airlines Crash

Yes, finally confirmation, both Ukraine and Malaysia Airlines went way off course to stir up American hatred in the case of Ukraine, and stop complaints in the other instance. I'm glad our President didn't wait DAYS to speak, and did not ignore this tragedy.

Nope. The Russian seperatists, Ukranians, shot the plane down.

Was Putin involved?? Who knows but I doubt it. What world leader wants his people shooting down an airliner. Thats the move of an idiot and Putin is a long way from being an idiot.

However, you lefty Obamalovers believe as you wish.

I guess this was posted in case you all don't follow the news or something

good grief

This June 28 2014 poll asked people here to vote for Obama(31), McCain(11) or Putin(18).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...in-vs-borak-obama-who-would-you-vote-for.html

Those 18 Putin voters should be named and shamed, so here they are (pink name removed):

AvgGuyIA, BluesMistress, darroll, Goddess_Ashtara, hardrock, Howey, NLT, paulitician, pvsi, Redfish, Siete, Silhouette, skye, Snouter, Sunni Man, Super_Lantern, tyroneweaver

he had to get back from his fundraisers to get his information and have his prepared speech written up for him

I'm so sick of hearing him and his "global BS" it would be nice if WE CAME first for a change

If the death of an American can be exploited, Obama will be the first guy there to do it, won't he?

This June 28 2014 poll asked people here to vote for Obama(31), McCain(11) or Putin(18).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...in-vs-borak-obama-who-would-you-vote-for.html

Those 18 Putin voters should be named and shamed, so here they are (pink name removed):

AvgGuyIA, BluesMistress, darroll, Goddess_Ashtara, hardrock, Howey, NLT, paulitician, pvsi, Redfish, Siete, Silhouette, skye, Snouter, Sunni Man, Super_Lantern, tyroneweaver

I'm surprised at two of the names on the list.

I'm surprised at two of the names on the list.

Only two?

Then again I know that many that voted never took the poll seriously and were mocking the far left..

Nope. The Russian seperatists, Ukranians, shot the plane down.

Was Putin involved?? Who knows but I doubt it. What world leader wants his people shooting down an airliner. Thats the move of an idiot and Putin is a long way from being an idiot.

However, you lefty Obamalovers believe as you wish.

I'm glad you were there and know that. The rest of the world doesn't.

and the lakhoota show is off and running

dear gawd, don't feed this troll

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

If the death of an American can be exploited, Obama will be the first guy there to do it, won't he?

It was Obama that said "This may be a tragedy" now laugh at my jokes or the IRS will audit you.

Indirect, yes. And the Russian terrorists did not push a button, they were trained, the downing of a passenger flight was probably unintentional, they have been taking down Ukraine cargo craft. That explain Putin's doubletalk, and released photos of the moment of silence in the Kremlin.

Seems like there was a thread yesterday where lib posters were saying over and over that no American lives were lost ?

Forum List

Back