Obama Announces He’ll Be MUCH More Vocal After He Leaves Office

It is the normal custom among ex-US presidents to stay quiet in the shade of retirement. Think George W. Bush, who often refused to say anything negative about his successor, even when pressed by the media. Bush thought it would be beneath him.

Lol what?! Dubya is not "staying quiet." He is political poison and was a total failure. He's in political exile until he's 6 feet under. Not "staying quiet." Terrible article.

Believe it or not kiddies, black people have free speech and they`re aloud to play golf too. Get over it already.

obama sees himself marching in the streets, an army of black thugs behind him screaming "kill all the white people."

I hope Obama goes straight to the BLM movement and gets them straightened out, makes some inroads in improving our policing and criminal justice systems. He will be a thorn in the side of every racist in this country, and I approve.

I hope Obama goes straight to the BLM movement and gets them straightened out, makes some inroads in improving our policing and criminal justice systems. He will be a thorn in the side of every racist in this country, and I approve.

Obama is a racist....that's like the blind leading the blind

They don't come anymore racist than o Bamako and black lives matter! Hypocrite!

Sure, he'll "have more flexibility after the election."

Obama is not a racist. Pointing out racism, agreeing that racism exists, does not make you a racist. That's just a fact.

What a hideous prospect. Is he getting his own TV station to blast his I-Me-My-Mine blather 24/7?

Believe it or not kiddies, black people have free speech and they`re aloud to play golf too. Get over it already.
He can yap, dosen't mean we are required to listen to his dumb ass!
To me, this is one of the best things about America. If something we don't want to hear/see is about to happen, we can get up and leave, change the station, etc. whenever we want to! :) :) :)

God bless you and our homeland always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back