Obama Announces He’ll Be MUCH More Vocal After He Leaves Office

So, Barack Obama is so humbled that he is driven to speak out or something, because restraints and stuff. Will this historic ninny ever go away?

He is so humbled that he is driven to speak out or something, cuz restraints and stuff. Will this historic ninny ever go away?
No he will stay around to stress you cave gibbons into early death.
Your boy doesn't have that much power, dear.
He got you to wish he would go away. Obviously he has power over you.
Poppycock. Once Obama is out of office he will be like a house fly. Annoying, that's all.

He is so humbled that he is driven to speak out or something, cuz restraints and stuff. Will this historic ninny ever go away?
Poppycock. Once Obama is out of office he will be like a house fly. Annoying, that's all.
He has the power to bother you. You have shown us.

Go hug your gibbon. You bore me.

I dont hug you cave gibbons unless you are cute.

Good bye, troll.

Good bye, troll.
Peace out cave gibbon.

I really hope he is more vocal. That's not to say that I think all the decisions he's made were good ones. He bailed out the banks just like Bush Jr., for one.
Actually he just went along with one of the few good things Jr. implemented. Time seems to cloud peoples memories.

You think bailing out the banks was a -good- thing -.-? He should have bailed out the -people-, not the banks. He also should have imprisoned the bankers that caused the crash. Iceland did it the right way and they're doing better now...
This Is Where Bad Bankers Go to Prison

I think Sony Pictures' documentary called Inside Job, about the wall street meltdown of 2008, nailed it:

I really hope he is more vocal. That's not to say that I think all the decisions he's made were good ones. He bailed out the banks just like Bush Jr., for one.
Actually he just went along with one of the few good things Jr. implemented. Time seems to cloud peoples memories.

You think bailing out the banks was a -good- thing -.-? He should have bailed out the -people-, not the banks. He also should have imprisoned the bankers that caused the crash. Iceland did it the right way and they're doing better now...
This Is Where Bad Bankers Go to Prison
Not a good thing but a needed thing. I agree some of that money should have went to the public. I also agree the people responsible should have seen jail time but i wager with that type of money floating around we would still be attempting to get a trial or some low level sacrificial lamb would have been offered up.

Forum List

Back