Obama and the Missing Nobel Prize Money

This would be a good time for Barrack Obama to give ALL the 'questionably gained' prize money and DONATE it to the HAITIAN RELIEF FUND.

I would actually "REP" him for that.

It would be one thing non partisan that he would have done if he does.

Jeezus H Christ, Obama can be bitched at for a lot of things but this ain't one of them, you could at least give him the 60 days the law allows before proclaiming this missing money bull shit, you partisan hacks never quit do you

It's incredible. People must lay awake nights dreaming up stuff like this that they HOPE will be a giant GOTCHA moment.

Obama has already said he will give it to a variety of charities, but the troublemakers want to know NOW, to whom, how quickly and "why the fuck didn't I, personally, get the memo?!"

I think he's probably had a tad more on his mind than deciding which charities. With the Haiti disaster, I'm guessing it will be shared by the top relief organizations. But whatever he does decide, you can bet the loud mouths will be shrieking over the decision. Count on it.

Of course Obama's all tied up with the Haitian disaster. As his bosom buddy, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said “Never let a serious crisis go to waste.”

In the meantime, America is still waiting for accountability and transparency on all issues, including the Nobel Peace prize money.

Jeezus H Christ, Obama can be bitched at for a lot of things but this ain't one of them, you could at least give him the 60 days the law allows before proclaiming this missing money bull shit, you partisan hacks never quit do you

It's incredible. People must lay awake nights dreaming up stuff like this that they HOPE will be a giant GOTCHA moment.

Obama has already said he will give it to a variety of charities, but the troublemakers want to know NOW, to whom, how quickly and "why the fuck didn't I, personally, get the memo?!"

I think he's probably had a tad more on his mind than deciding which charities. With the Haiti disaster, I'm guessing it will be shared by the top relief organizations. But whatever he does decide, you can bet the loud mouths will be shrieking over the decision. Count on it.
The most intellectual, best organized, most open and transparent administration in history would, one would think, make a big production out of where that Nobel money went.

Giving it to the Red Cross earmarked for Haiti relief would be a huge gesture, a great PR moment. He needs to do this immediately.

Where's the money?

Were this Booooosh, you and the rest of the partisan leftist ideologues would be screaming bloody murder, and well before now.

by SusanAnne Hiller

The other day I pointed out the fact that President Obama has yet to donate the money he was awarded as the Nobel recipient. Obama stated he would donate the $1.4 million prize to charity. It’s been several weeks since he received the money and no one knows what’s happened to it.

The US Code is very clear in Receipt and Disposition of Foreign Gifts and Decorations. The code states:

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/14/obama-and-the-missing-nobel-prize-money/

Readers' comments at the end of the article are hilarious.

Since he obviously didn't do anything to earn the prize, one might assume that the only reason he got it was because it was a bribe of sorts. He'll probably eventually give it to a campaign supporter so it can be used in his 2012 reelection campaign.

by SusanAnne Hiller

The other day I pointed out the fact that President Obama has yet to donate the money he was awarded as the Nobel recipient. Obama stated he would donate the $1.4 million prize to charity. It’s been several weeks since he received the money and no one knows what’s happened to it.

The US Code is very clear in Receipt and Disposition of Foreign Gifts and Decorations. The code states:

You're on a need to know basis.

Of course Obama's all tied up with the Haitian disaster. As his bosom buddy, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said “Never let a serious crisis go to waste.” Yah, Rushbo, we all heard ya, loud & clear, ya moron!!

In the meantime, America is still waiting for accountability and transparency on all issues, including the Nobel Peace prize money.

Then I guess you'll just have to have more sleepless nights over this most serious situation. Deal with it. Lotsa Oxycontin helps, Rush sez.

Of course Obama's all tied up with the Haitian disaster. As his bosom buddy, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said “Never let a serious crisis go to waste.” Yah, Rushbo, we all heard ya, loud & clear, ya moron!!

Then I guess you'll just have to have more sleepless nights over this most serious situation. Deal with it. Lotsa Oxycontin helps, Rush sez.

Aw, shouting in red, name calling and mentioning drugs. And still you probably wonder why people don't value your opinion.

It might release your angst, however, if you'd take your childish nonsense to the blog of the person who wrote the article on the Net and leave your inane comments there.

hey cat get off your fucking high horse, after trying to burn his ass, nothing missing from that 1.4 mil prize,his money , did you lame lame bastards find that 9 BIL that Rummy , Bush, DICKLESS CHENEY lost when they shipped boat loads of CASH, GREEN BACKS to Iraq, you thought we forgot

hey cat get off your fucking high horse, after trying to burn his ass, nothing missing from that 1.4 mil prize,his money , did you lame lame bastards find that 9 BIL that Rummy , Bush, DICKLESS CHENEY lost when they shipped boat loads of CASH, GREEN BACKS to Iraq, you thought we forgot

Actually, it is I who has forgotten that. Please refresh my memory with more details.

by SusanAnne Hiller

He donated it all to ACORN!:lol:

come on dickwad 1.4 mil that really isn't missing yet to 9 bil that we know is gone, can't you fucking partisans hacks get off your high horse and look in the fucking mirror

I think it's in Cheney's bunker. That's what he was doing down there all that time, counting all his money and drooling..

lOOK IT UP , IT'S DOCUMENTED ASSHOLE

From those documents, we find that the US mishandled Iraq's money:

Beginning in April 2003, one month after the invasion of Iraq, and continuing for little more than a year, the United States Federal Reserve shipped $12 billion in US currency to Iraq. The US military delivered the bank notes to the Coalition Provisional Authority, to be dispensed for Iraqi reconstruction. At least $9 billion is unaccounted for due to a complete lack of oversight.

The initial $20 million came exclusively from Iraqi assets that had been frozen in US banks since the first Gulf War in 1990. Subsequent airlifts of cash included billions from Iraqi oil revenues formerly controlled by the United Nations. After the creation of the Development Fund for Iraq—a kind of holding pit of money to be spent for “purposes benefiting the people of Iraq”—the UN turned over control of Iraq’s billions of dollars from oil revenue to the United States.

lOOK IT UP , IT'S DOCUMENTED ASSHOLE

From those documents, we find that the US mishandled Iraq's money:

Beginning in April 2003, one month after the invasion of Iraq, and continuing for little more than a year, the United States Federal Reserve shipped $12 billion in US currency to Iraq. The US military delivered the bank notes to the Coalition Provisional Authority, to be dispensed for Iraqi reconstruction. At least $9 billion is unaccounted for due to a complete lack of oversight.

The initial $20 million came exclusively from Iraqi assets that had been frozen in US banks since the first Gulf War in 1990. Subsequent airlifts of cash included billions from Iraqi oil revenues formerly controlled by the United Nations. After the creation of the Development Fund for Iraq—a kind of holding pit of money to be spent for “purposes benefiting the people of Iraq”—the UN turned over control of Iraq’s billions of dollars from oil revenue to the United States.

That's only part of the story, and a fraction of the money.

War and Occupation in Iraq - Chapter 9 English

Forum List

Back