Immigrant Nobel Prize winner says GOP led American inequality is a disgrace and stupid...

Where classical liberals Marxist too, or is it just leftists? Was a JFK democrat all about having working people pay for those who didn't want to do squat? That is basically all leftism is. Free everything, on the backs of working people, and a cushy life for people who don't want to break a sweat. Their battle cry of milk the rich is basically just screw the working people.

Everyone in the world knows a flat tax is a disaster for everyone but the rich, brainwashed functional moron..... Except for GOP base ignoramuses.....
Tell me why I should have to pay multiple times my fair share for the exact same government services others receive? OH SNAP! Now all mooching sponges, piss off!

Where classical liberals Marxist too, or is it just leftists? Was a JFK democrat all about having working people pay for those who didn't want to do squat? That is basically all leftism is. Free everything, on the backs of working people, and a cushy life for people who don't want to break a sweat. Their battle cry of milk the rich is basically just screw the working people.
It is so overdue to tax the rich and invest in America again that it's ridiculous, Super Dupe Ignoramus... Stop blaming the victims. Why are we the only modern country without fair taxes on the rich health care for all day care paid parental leave cheap college and training et cetera et cetera? Idiots like you ** **

Democrats have not been in charge of anything since LBJ
giphy.gif

You are quite easily the biggest idiot here.
Explain the Republican rules called reconciliation and filibuster, Super Duper. Tell me all the Democratic bills that have been passed since LBJ LOL. Carter was blocked by Teddy and Clinton and Obama never had 60 votes to pass tax hikes on the rich. Reconciliation sucks

Forum List

Back