Obama and bin Laden find Agreement on Climate Change...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Maybe they can have a Summit...

Bin Laden blasts US for climate change

Jan 29, 7:46 AM (ET) By SALAH NASRAWI

CAIRO (AP) - Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden has called for the world to boycott American goods and the U.S. dollar, blaming the United States and other industrialized countries for global warming, according to a new audiotape released Friday.

In the tape, broadcast in part on Al-Jazeera television, bin Laden warned of the dangers of climate change and says that the way to stop it is to bring "the wheels of the American economy" to a halt.

He blamed Western industrialized nations for hunger, desertification and floods across the globe, and called for "drastic solutions" to global warming, and "not solutions that partially reduce the effect of climate change."

Bin Laden has mentioned climate change and global warning in past messages, but the latest tape was his first dedicated to the topic. The speech, which included almost no religious rhetoric, could be an attempt by the terror leader to give his message an appeal beyond Islamic militants.

My Way News - Bin Laden blasts US for climate change

:)

peace...

It kind of figures. OBL is an environmental wacko too.

Just WOW.

the sad thing is you really think this means something nefarious.

BTW you and Osamma both agree you want Obama to fail so go look in the mirror.

Just WOW.

Why would OBL want obama to fail?

Obama wants to give his terrorists all sorts of rights

Obama wants to close down their prison of Gitmo

Obama has cut way down the aggresiveness of the CIA

I am sure OBL wants Obama to continue to succeed.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
A very important question was answered by Bin laden.

It's quite clear that it is Bin Laden who has been writing Obama's speeches all this time.

The similarity in their belief system is all too clear.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Just WOW.

Why would OBL want obama to fail?

Obama wants to give his terrorists all sorts of rights

Obama wants to close down their prison of Gitmo

Obama has cut way down the aggresiveness of the CIA

I am sure OBL wants Obama to continue to succeed.

:clap2:

peace...

The poor nations are not the ones that burned the fossil fuels. We, and Asia and Europe were the ones that did that.

As far as Bin Laden goes, you assholes supported the fellow that let him go.

And you are the people that want to continue to give our treasury to Chavez and the Saudi's.

The new message, whose authenticity could not immediately be confirmed, comes after a bin Laden tape released last week in which he endorsed a failed attempt to blow up an American airliner on Christmas Day.

Though I have to say Mal, I'm guessing you must be an avid smoker then?

Considering how the Nazis and specifically Hitler were the first ones to warn people about the dangers of secondhand smoke and smoking during pregnancies,etc.

What's that? You don't smoke around your children? Nazi! :eusa_eh:

And hey, I'm sure you and Osama Bin Laden both believe in a little thing called gravity.

Point is, this means nothing.

Osama the new Czar of green energy in the Obama Administration. Obama's new plan believe in green energy or Osama will chop your head off, and by the way you have to buy health care insurance and also convert to Islam or face prison time!!!!

Osama the new Czar of green energy in the Obama Administration. Obama's new plan believe in green energy or Osama will chop your head off, and by the way you have to buy health care insurance and also convert to Islam or face prison time!!!!

Now, now, just take the pretty little pill the nice nurse has for you and toddle back to your padded room:cuckoo:

Now, now, just take the pretty little pill the nice nurse has for you and toddle back to your padded room:cuckoo:

I saw that post and was thinking about islamic laws, cutting off your hand if you steal, ect.
Does that mean that if you fart they would chop off your ass?

Just WOW.

No... I disagree. On many things, Osama hopes Obama succeeds with some of his plans. Some of their plans work pretty much hand in hand.... you know.. weakening the economy, destroying as much wealth as possible, weaken the military.

No... I disagree. On many things, Osama hopes Obama succeeds with some of his plans. Some of their plans work pretty much hand in hand.... you know.. weakening the economy, destroying as much wealth as possible, weaken the military.

Anyone claiming this Agreement on Climate Change LIKENS Osama, to Obama, is being intellectually dishonest. It's good for a joke or a faulty gotcha, but I mean if you're taking it seriously you need to check yourself.

Anyone claiming this Agreement on Climate Change LIKENS Osama, to Obama, is being intellectually dishonest. It's good for a joke or a faulty gotcha, but I mean if you're taking it seriously you need to check yourself.

Well, MeThinks that Barry has "Gravitated" Towards "Marxists" and Domestic Terrorists before, hasn't he?...

Just sayin'... ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back