Obama Agrees With Bush

Obama has two paths going: First is what he inherited from the Bush administration. He has voted to continue virtually all of it. So much for "change."
Second is what he is doing on his own, like healthcare and tax and trade. IF he gets those passed (and its a big if) it will be ruinous to the economy, leading to stagflation and unemployment. So much for "hope."
Nope, this is a one termer. Whether he's replaced by the Republican or Democrat I can't say yet.

its so amazing to me that someone would get the opportunity to be President then squander it all on bullshit and in effect become one of the worst Presidents to ever exist.

what the hell ever happend to the traditional American statesman?

He was boring. The last one was Dole, who ran an awful campaign. In the Oprah world we have serious and well grounded doesn't stand a chance against flash dancing.

Obama has two paths going: First is what he inherited from the Bush administration. He has voted to continue virtually all of it. So much for "change."
Second is what he is doing on his own, like healthcare and tax and trade. IF he gets those passed (and its a big if) it will be ruinous to the economy, leading to stagflation and unemployment. So much for "hope."
Nope, this is a one termer. Whether he's replaced by the Republican or Democrat I can't say yet.

its so amazing to me that someone would get the opportunity to be President then squander it all on bullshit and in effect become one of the worst Presidents to ever exist.

what the hell ever happend to the traditional American statesman?

He was boring. The last one was Dole, who ran an awful campaign. In the Oprah world we have serious and well grounded doesn't stand a chance against flash dancing.
your right
"hope" "change" and "yes we can" sells better

Forum List

Back