Obama admitted he's a Muslim; and Trump/Carson are supposed to lie for him?

The truth is that Obama is an atheist. Admitting that would have cost him the election. End of story.

He isn't an atheist. He worships himself too much to be one. After all he believes he can change the level of the ocean. That He is the solution to the world's problems.

Remember that one time when he had a beer with the guy that broke into his own house?

Muslims don't drink alcohol.

I bet you can find dozens of official photos of Obama eating various forms of pork, which is forbidden by Islam.

When's the last time anyone saw him drop onto a prayer mat facing Mecca thrice times daily?

I'm amazed that you guys have enough brain function to breathe and blink your eyes.

The truth is that Obama is an atheist. Admitting that would have cost him the election. End of story.

He isn't an atheist. He worships himself too much to be one. After all he believes he can change the level of the ocean. That He is the solution to the world's problems.

Avi, don't get stupid. And lying is a sin. He was talking about climate change.

You mean you didn't know he's a liar?
If Obama was a Muslim, why wouldn't he just tell everyone that?
Seriously? :lol:
Yeah his second inauguration would have been a great time. He came out in support of gay marriage in that speech.
What's your point?
How else can I explain it? He would have admitted it by now.
Why would he admit something that's gonna hurt him politically?

Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'
He's worn band on wedding-ring finger since before he met Michelle

OBAMA-RING-wh-photo-THERE-IS-NO-GOD-EXCEPT-ALLAH-hand-closeup.jpg

OBAMA-RING-overlay-WITH-ARABIC-SCRIPT1.jpg

Read more at Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

How many Christians would be wearing a RING since, at least 1981 by available pictures that states....'There is no god but Allah'

Admits he's a muslim on video, wears a ring dedicated to allah.... mighty convincing evidence!
A testament to the utter stupidity of the Right.
Thank you.

The unphotoshoped ring
obamaring2.jpg

Perhaps the WND story is mistaken, the VIDEO of him declaring HIS MUSLIM FAITH is in his OWN WORDS! You ever make a mistake and call yourself a muslim???
Except Obama was talking about McCain's words about his faith.

Remember that one time when he had a beer with the guy that broke into his own house?

I bet you can find dozens of official photos of Obama eating various forms of pork, which is forbidden by Islam.

When's the last time anyone saw him drop onto a prayer mat facing Mecca thrice times daily?

I'm amazed that you guys have enough brain function to breathe and blink your eyes.

You ever hear the muslim word
Taqiyya

Look it up and tell us what it means!

Avi, don't get stupid. And lying is a sin. He was talking about climate change.

And it's the height of arrogance to assume you can change the climate.

He isn't God. No matter how much people want to pretend otherwise. He isn't going to fix a non existent problem.

How many Christians would be wearing a RING since, at least 1981 by available pictures that states....'There is no god but Allah'

Admits he's a muslim on video, wears a ring dedicated to allah.... mighty convincing evidence!
Thank you.

The unphotoshoped ring
obamaring2.jpg

Perhaps the WND story is mistaken, the VIDEO of him declaring HIS MUSLIM FAITH is in his OWN WORDS! You ever make a mistake and call yourself a muslim???

He called it his MUSLIM FAITH and Stephanopoulos CORRECTED HIM, you idiot!

Thank you.

The unphotoshoped ring
obamaring2.jpg

No, Obama was clearly saying that McCain was not spreading the false gossip that Obama practiced the Muslim faith.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, said they've never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

SEN. OBAMA: You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don't think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let's say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that's wrong.

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that's off limits. And ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let's not play games. What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith

Thank you.

The unphotoshoped ring
obamaring2.jpg

No, Obama was clearly saying that McCain was not spreading the false gossip that Obama practiced the Muslim faith.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, said they've never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

SEN. OBAMA: You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don't think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let's say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks ...

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that's off limits. And ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let's not play games. What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith

AND THEN STEPHANOPOULOS CORRECTED HIM TO SAY "HIS CHRISTIAN FAITH" AND THE MANCHURIAN MUSLIM AGREED!!!! LEAVING THAT OUT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

Muslims can drink, just like Muhammad

Thank you.

The unphotoshoped ring
obamaring2.jpg

AND THEN STEPHANOPOULOS CORRECTED HIM TO SAY "HIS CHRISTIAN FAITH" AND THE MANCHURIAN MUSLIM AGREED!!!! LEAVING THAT OUT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!!!
Yeah, because Stephanopoulos was not following the conversation, which was about idiots like you claiming Obama was a Muslim and that McCain was not one of them.

No, he did not. Listen to the video, all of it.

Obama admitted he's a Muslim; and Trump/Carson are supposed to lie for him?

Forum List

Back