Obama Admits He Has No Clue How Intrusive TSA Searches Are

Not terribly surprising. I highly doubt the President was micromanaging TSA searches.

There's something to be said of profiling when at WAR.

T...we can all agree that you're incredibly smart, as has been proven in all of your posts.

Therefore, I axe you...if you were to make the decisions, who would fit into YOUR profile to be screened?

The Israelis interview passengers on every flight knowing what they are looking for...I think it's a very credible method. They know what the enemy is doing...thier methods...thier behaviour...and base thier judgement on that.

It's very effecftive. Here in this country? PC rules the roost...not allowed to do that...instead? Groping Grandma and NUNS are sport for the TSA.

So each passenger would be interviewed on every flight in the United States?

That's reasonable. I'm sure we have about the same number of flights as Israel.

I'm sure if the R's were in there right now,the ACLU would be feigning outrage over this stuff 24/7. But it's the D's so everything's alright with them. They've been very quiet on this. That only shows what frauds they are. Not a surprise to me though. I knew that for a long time.

T...we can all agree that you're incredibly smart, as has been proven in all of your posts.

Therefore, I axe you...if you were to make the decisions, who would fit into YOUR profile to be screened?

The Israelis interview passengers on every flight knowing what they are looking for...I think it's a very credible method. They know what the enemy is doing...thier methods...thier behaviour...and base thier judgement on that.

It's very effecftive. Here in this country? PC rules the roost...not allowed to do that...instead? Groping Grandma and NUNS are sport for the TSA.

Unable to read?
The Israelis profile and zoom in on the most likely prospects. Since terrorism seems to be perpetrated in this country by young Muslim men travelling alone that would seem like a good start. At least spare octogenarian Medal of Honor winners some humiliation.

Unable to read?
The Israelis profile and zoom in on the most likely prospects. Since terrorism seems to be perpetrated in this country by young Muslim men travelling alone that would seem like a good start. At least spare octogenarian Medal of Honor winners some humiliation.

XO has a problem with blinders...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with profiling at any time.
It's simply playing the odds
That reasoning only works if the "odds" stay the same. As soon as you setup a specific profile to focus on one group and not care as much about another, guess where terrorist focus shifts.

the terrorists will always win.
False. Terrorists have a 100% failure rate.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDsY8qCxLHQ[/ame]

by using her right hand to get to see if the shaft of my penis was a bomb

damn! how come I always get the old bitch who looks like Janet Napolitano?

I'm writing a letter to Bill Clinton, he's the one person who'd understand my strongly held belief that the TSA should be hiring 24 year old interns for these jobs

Do it like Israel.............end of story. Fcukk the politically correct knotheads.

There's something to be said of profiling when at WAR.

There is at that.

Why is profiling wrong, but it is fine and dandy to grab someone's crotch?

The gubmint has gotten so intrusive that they have tried to tell us what to eat, what lightbulbs we can use, how to run our lives, now the ultimate intrusiveness...touching our junk.

Unable to read?
The Israelis profile and zoom in on the most likely prospects. Since terrorism seems to be perpetrated in this country by young Muslim men travelling alone that would seem like a good start.

So this guy would likely pass without difficulty...

david_hicks_narrowweb__300x445,0.jpg

They aren't making us safer.

THIS is the reason we are being subjected to body scanning machines:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucstNtPy0Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It's just another criminal lining his pockets.

An you all fall for it, thinking they are "saving us" from the Boogie Man=Al-Qaeda.

You know, Al-Qaeda, the "enemy" the CIA cooked up and uses to keep us all in line.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7ZHenQnu4[/ame]

Power to the Sheeple!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back