Obama Administration

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
What were some good things the Obama Administration did for the average American

Can't think of any. He did force me to pay tax on not having insurance though. I thank him greatly for that.

Well his election did cause many whites to shat and out themselves as racist throwbacks.

Stirring up race relations in a negative way.
Telling illegals to vote.
Sending representatives to to criminals funerals.
Helping get police murdered.
encouraging the sickness of the homosexual lifestyle.
etc etc

Stirring up race relations in a negative way.
Telling illegals to vote.
Sending representatives to to criminals funerals.
Helping get police murdered.
encouraging the sickness of the homosexual lifestyle.
etc etc
Don't forget terrorist fist bumping, Bill Ayers, and he's really a muslim with no birth certificate.

What were some good things the Obama Administration did for the average American
Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.
How Many People Has Obamacare Really Insured?
I think 16,9 million people previously uninsured counts as a good thing. But then again not being able to pay for medical care is considered a plus for a lot of Republicans.

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.
I think 16,9 million people previously uninsured counts as a good thing. But then again not being able to pay for medical care is considered a plus for a lot of Republicans.
I wonder why so many carriers are dropping it if it's such a good thing?

I wonder why a government controlled completely by Republicans have such trouble repealing it, if it's such a bad thing?

I wonder why a government controlled completely by Republicans have such trouble repealing it, if it's such a bad thing?
Because douche libs fight Trump every step of the way.

Yeah.....it's great for the freeloaders.
Unfortunately those that have to pay for em cant afford to use their insurance.

Because douche libs fight Trump every step of the way.
Lol again, it wasn't libs that blocked the first repeal effort, it was the Republican party not being able to agree on anything. Democrats do not hold a majority anywhere.

pRpIYysgx0Fq0.gif
FbCjo2b.gif

That's actually very easily to explain, and to understand if you are at all intellectually honest. Obamacare was easy to make popular because it was designed as a candy-store of free goodies to their base! Come! Everyone gets healthcare! But it was also designed to fail after 5-7 years for exactly the same reason---- you cannot keep giving stuff away free and expect it to survive, so it was intended to collapse eventually leading into a single payer system---- the government.

ITMT, all those not getting free care are getting screwed out the ass. Companies are dropping out left and right. It needs to be fixed, and if the GOP does NOTHING and let's it fail, THEY GET BLAMED for not solving the problem. But they cannot design a replacement based on free goodies, why do it then? Just keep Obamacare. The only choice they have left is to design a system that is cheaper, more affordable, and available to MOST people. You cannot make it cheap, good and available to everybody. You can have two but not all three.

You can have it GOOD and AVAILABLE to all, but not cheap. That was Obamacare.
Or you can have it AVAILABLE to everyone and CHEAP, but it would not be good. Kind of like Canada.
Or you can have it GOOD and CHEAP, but not available to everyone. That is most likely what the GOP will do.

To make healthcare available to everyone, you must choose to give up it either being good or cheap. To be a lasting system, it must be GOOD and it must be AFFORDABLE (cheap), but not everyone will get it. The problem is that nothing in this life is available to everyone! But now that the Dems have made people think of healthcare as an ENTITLEMENT, the GOP must decide how to make it good and cheap so that it is lasting and viable, without taking too much heat from the Dems and media for it not covering everybody. Naturally, the GOP will be accused of leaving old ladies in wheelchairs in the gutter. You know the story. The Dems created the mess but as usual, it will eventually fall in the GOP's lap to get blamed for.

Of course, if you are sick, cannot work, you would get coverage.

That's actually very easily to explain, and to understand if you are at all intellectually honest. Obamacare was easy to make popular because it was designed as a candy-store of free goodies to their base! Come! Everyone gets healthcare! But it was also designed to fail after 5-7 years for exactly the same reason---- you cannot keep giving stuff away free and expect it to survive, so it was intended to collapse eventually leading into a single payer system---- the government.

ITMT, all those not getting free care are getting screwed out the ass. Companies are dropping out left and right. It needs to be fixed, and if the GOP does NOTHING and let's it fail, THEY GET BLAMED for not solving the problem. But they cannot design a replacement based on free goodies, why do it then? Just keep Obamacare. The only choice they have left is to design a system that is cheaper, more affordable, and available to MOST people. You cannot make it cheap, good and available to everybody. You can have two but not all three.

You can have it GOOD and AVAILABLE to all, but not cheap. That was Obamacare.
Or you can have it AVAILABLE to everyone and CHEAP, but it would not be good. Kind of like Canada.
Or you can have it GOOD and CHEAP, but not available to everyone. That is most likely what the GOP will do.

To make healthcare available to everyone, you must choose to give up it either being good or cheap. To be a lasting system, it must be GOOD and it must be AFFORDABLE (cheap), but not everyone will get it. The problem is that nothing in this life is available to everyone! But now that the Dems have made people think of healthcare as an ENTITLEMENT, the GOP must decide how to make it good and cheap so that it is lasting and viable, without taking too much heat from the Dems and media for it not covering everybody. Naturally, the GOP will be accused of leaving old ladies in wheelchairs in the gutter. You know the story. The Dems created the mess but as usual, it will eventually fall in the GOP's lap to get blamed for.

Of course, if you are sick, cannot work, you would get coverage.
First of let me dissuade you from a preconception. Single payer as practised in Canada and most other Western Nations IS good, cheap and affordable. I should know since I'm Belgian. I could give you an entire explanation and facts to back up my statement but it is of topic. If you want me to though feel free to ask.
As to your assertion that it was designed to fail. It was instated in 2010. So you are saying it was designed to fail in 2015-2017, if true Obama designed a system designed to fail somewhere around the last presidential election cycle. Not for nothing seems a bit hard to claim, considering... you know facts.

The Repeal part is easy, but the Replace part isn't.

Single payer as practised in Canada and most other Western Nations IS good, cheap and affordable. I should know since I'm Belgian.

You live under the fallacy that just because single-payer works a certain way in Canada or Belgium, that it would necessarily operate the same way in the USA. It would not. Ask any doctor here if they want to go to Belgium to practice medicine. Go ahead. Ask a few.

Forum List

Back