Obama Administration Moves to Restore Funding for Anti-Israel U.N. Organization

Liberals like yourself don't deal in fact but live in deranged fantasy. Your intense hate has driven you insane....GET HELP!
It's ALL Bush's fault. He screwed the the pooch in the ME, so everything thereafter is "fruit of the poisoned tree". Why am I the one that's insane, when you're the one that ranting and, I'm imagining, foaming at the mouth?

The UN created Israel.

The Arabs have only themselves to blame.

Greater Israel must declare itself, demand public video-taped loyalty oaths from all who wish to reside in Israel, and deport the rest.
You support Obama, you don't support Israel. Didn't you support arming up Iran?
I support Greater Israel. Your post is a lie. You are such a poor excuse for being a Jew.

You support shit but appeasement for the islamonazi scum.
There would be no Israel if left up to people like you .You talk out of both sides of your mouth

The UN created Israel.

Greater Israel must declare itself, demand public video-taped loyalty oaths from all who wish to reside in Israel, and deport the rest.
I support Greater Israel. Your post is a lie. You are such a poor excuse for being a Jew.
You support shit but appeasement for the islamonazi scum. There would be no Israel if left up to people like you .You talk out of both sides of your mouth
I support Greater Israel, moron. I support a Jewish Jerusalem. And I also see people as people, where you see two-dimensional sterotypes.

The UN created Israel.

You support shit but appeasement for the islamonazi scum. There would be no Israel if left up to people like you .You talk out of both sides of your mouth
I support Greater Israel, moron. I support a Jewish Jerusalem. And I also see people as people, where you see two-dimensional sterotypes.
Yeah? how do you support Israel? By giving those who would destroy them the means to do it? Talk is cheap fake, and you should support Cruz a man of Conviction:cool:

Ya know the UN created Israel .

UNESCO is located in Paris, and has deep support amongst the French people. Part of its extremely broad mission is to protect the cultural treasures of the ancient world, including Christian, Jewish and Muslim holy sites / artifacts in Jerusalem.

UNESCO has a massive number of truly diverse global learning centers, making them much more than an anti-Israel front group. Their "Man and Biosphere" program is extremely impressive and enjoys massive support across dozens of nations. The amount of scientific projects they support is beyond belief.

But yes, UNESCO has been critical of Israel for its handling of holy sites in
Jerusalem. This is an old and constant feud, and it flares up when Rightwing leaders in Israel restrict Muslim access to Jerusalem holy sites. There are times when I actually agree with this restriction. Indeed, as a Jew, I find myself disagreeing with UNESCO occasionally (and I agree with the OP more than he knows), but when you look at the totality of their projects, it just doesn't make sense to say UNESCO is motivated by a hatred of Israel.

Long live Yitzhak Rabin

Ya know the UN created Israel .

UNESCO is located in Paris, and has deep support amongst the French people. Part of its extremely broad mission is to protect the cultural treasures of the ancient world, including Christian, Jewish and Muslim holy sites / artifacts in Jerusalem.

The number of global learning centers makes UNESCO much more than an anti-Israel front group. Their Man and Biosphere program is extremely impressive and enjoys massive support across dozens of nations. The amount of scientific projects they support is beyond belief.

But yes, UNESCO has been critical of Israel for its handling of holy sites in
Jerusalem. This is an old and constant feud, and it flares up when Rightwing leaders in Israel restrict Muslim access to Jerusalem holy sites. There are times when I actually agree with this restriction. Indeed, as a Jew, I find myself disagreeing with UNESCO occasionally (and I agree with the OP more than he knows), but when you look at the totality of their projects, it just doesn't make sense to say UNESCO is motivated by a hatred of Israel.

Long live Yitzhak Rabin

Israel lets muslims control their own religious sites. When the islamonzis controlled Jerusalem, they destroyed, Jewish holy sites. They paved roads with Jewish headstones your a moron UNSECO thinks they can erase Jewish history..not happening

Israel lets muslims control their own religious sites. When the islamonzis controlled Jerusalem, they destroyed, Jewish holy sites. They paved roads with Jewish headstones your a moron UNSECO thinks they can erase Jewish history..not happening

You're not going to give them any credit for opposing the Western Wall clause?

Also, I suppose you're not in support of going back to pre-67 borders? :smartass:

You're not going to give them any credit for opposing the Western Wall clause?

Also, I suppose you're not in support of going back to pre-67 borders? :smartass:
You're a friken genius..Who knew?:dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back