Obama Administration Handing Trump An Easy Win In 2016

Yes indeed. If the Obama Administration actually does this, they will undermine Hillary's bid for the White House and Hand Donald Trump an easy win:

2016 Dems turn on Obama admin over reported deportation raid plans | Fox News
so you really think there are enough old bitter half dead right wing white christers alone to elect him?? :cuckoo:

No. I do think there are enough Conservatives, Independents, and Old School JFK Democrats left to elect him.

Lol, Trump is a clown, The public just hates the Republican establishment so they're voting for him to go against the establishment. Everyone knows he can't win the General.

No. Some hope he can't win. No one actually knows whether he can or not. According to most Liberals he was supposed to be all washed up and out of the race about six times already but keep right on hoping.

You are making it pretty damn obvious that you are scared shitless that Trump is going to win the Republican nomination.
I would love nothing more than for that to happen. I hope his supporters turn out in droves for the primary. :thup:
I don't believe you.
I've been saying it for months and months. If you don't believe me that's your conservative idiocy at work.
And I've never believed that to be your sincere sentiment.

You know that Trump is the only Republican that has a chance of beating the Clinton machine. If Trump doesn't win the primary, Clinton wins in a landslide of Reaganesque proportions.
I love that you believe that. Please please please vote for Trump in the primary, and tell your friends to vote for him too. :thup:

Yes, you do keep right on saying he's totally out again and again and again.

Good luck trump :laugh2:

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally :boohoo:

It turns out that one of the Grand Old Party’s biggest—and least discussed—challenges going into 2016 is lying in plain sight, written right into the party’s own nickname. The Republican Party voter is old—and getting older, and as the adage goes, there are two certainties in life: Death and taxes. Right now, both are enemies of the GOP and they might want to worry more about the former than the latter.

There’s been much written about how millennials are becoming a reliable voting bloc for Democrats, but there’s been much less attention paid to one of the biggest get-out-the-vote challenges for the Republican Party heading into the next presidential election: Hundreds of thousands of their traditional core supporters won’t be able to turn out to vote at all.

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.

the gop base 2016

10829096_BG1.jpg

will they make it til election day?

3873837_f520.jpg

The party’s core

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.

gop-tombstone.jpg

:dance:

37-Graveyard-HARMSSEN-ANDREA-germany.jpg

Last edited:
I would love nothing more than for that to happen. I hope his supporters turn out in droves for the primary. :thup:
I don't believe you.
I've been saying it for months and months. If you don't believe me that's your conservative idiocy at work.

You know that Trump is the only Republican that has a chance of beating the Clinton machine. If Trump doesn't win the primary, Clinton wins in a landslide of Reaganesque proportions.
I love that you believe that. Please please please vote for Trump in the primary, and tell your friends to vote for him too. :thup:

Yes, you do keep right on saying he's totally out again and again and again.
No I don't :wink:

Make sure to vote for him :thup:

Mr. Speaker, honorable members of the Supreme Court, members of the Senate and House of Representatives, honored guests, ladies and gentlemen, may I present the President and Vice-President of the United States:

ourguys.png

You are making it pretty damn obvious that you are scared shitless that Trump is going to win the Republican nomination.
I don't believe you.

Please nibble on Clinton's foreskin.

Does she have one available? Or will you have to go on a quest through Camelotian FelonLiarland to find it?

Forum List

Back