Obama Administration Handing Trump An Easy Win In 2016

None of this would have happened if Mexico had built that wall for Trump

Background checks are the key:

background.jpg

At this point I actually think Donald Trump is going to win the primary....which is just hilarious.

Yes indeed. If the Obama Administration actually does this, they will undermine Hillary's bid for the White House and Hand Donald Trump an easy win:

2016 Dems turn on Obama admin over reported deportation raid plans | Fox News
so you really think there are enough old bitter half dead right wing white christers alone to elect him?? :cuckoo:

No. I do think there are enough Conservatives, Independents, and Old School JFK Democrats left to elect him.

Yes indeed. If the Obama Administration actually does this, they will undermine Hillary's bid for the White House and Hand Donald Trump an easy win:

2016 Dems turn on Obama admin over reported deportation raid plans | Fox News
so you really think there are enough old bitter half dead right wing white christers alone to elect him?? :cuckoo:

No. I do think there are enough Conservatives, Independents, and Old School JFK Democrats left to elect him.

Lol, Trump is a clown, The public just hates the Republican establishment so they're voting for him to go against the establishment. Everyone knows he can't win the General.

Yes go Trump! Make America great again! Make sure you vote in the primary the_human_being!
You are making it pretty damn obvious that you are scared shitless that Trump is going to win the Republican nomination.
I would love nothing more than for that to happen. I hope his supporters turn out in droves for the primary. :thup:
I don't believe you.
I've been saying it for months and months. If you don't believe me that's your conservative idiocy at work.

Yes go Trump! Make America great again! Make sure you vote in the primary the_human_being!
You are making it pretty damn obvious that you are scared shitless that Trump is going to win the Republican nomination.
I would love nothing more than for that to happen. I hope his supporters turn out in droves for the primary. :thup:
I don't believe you.
I've been saying it for months and months. If you don't believe me that's your conservative idiocy at work.
And I've never believed that to be your sincere sentiment.

You know that Trump is the only Republican that has a chance of beating the Clinton machine. If Trump doesn't win the primary, Clinton wins in a landslide of Reaganesque proportions.

I don't believe you.
And I've never believed that to be your sincere sentiment.

You know that Trump is the only Republican that has a chance of beating the Clinton machine. If Trump doesn't win the primary, Clinton wins in a landslide of Reaganesque proportions.
I love that you believe that. Please please please vote for Trump in the primary, and tell your friends to vote for him too. :thup:

Forum List

Back