Obama Abroad: Economically Stressed Americans Turn Racist

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Why can't this hateful, anti-American racist just stay on the golf course and quit embarrassing us overseas?

RAY-SIST! I wasn't racist as a young person as I saw Black children being integrated into the schools in Virginia and Mississippi where I was living. Nor when I watched the National Guard on campus as James Meredith began his attendance at Ol' Miss. I wondered, as a child might, why others felt "afraid" of his being enrolled. The Black & White water fountains, the bathrooms being separate were disappearing and times were changing. I never heard my parents use the "N" word and would have had a sore behind had I done so. I worked in the fields with many Black kids as we brought in the melons, beans and potatoes during the summers. We played as neighbors and friends. Fast forward to my teen years and it was not much different as the Motown Sound was a part of growing up. Barry Gordy had a stable of great musicians and I "got down" with the best of them. As an adult, I worked among both Black & White "folk" and had them as neighbors. The interactions were normal, everyday encounters. Even when the policies of America's "first Black president", William Jefferson Clinton upset and worried me, I didn't blame RACE. Now, with Barack Hussein 0bama being a mulatto and knowing his background, it is still the policies I detest and the damage he inflicts that cause me to reject him. It is not because he is half Black. He is full EVIL. That I can not and will not overlook. 0bama's skin color is not the problem, it's the content of (or lack of) character.

Why can't this hateful, anti-American racist just stay on the golf course and quit embarrassing us overseas?

RAY-SIST! I wasn't racist as a young person as I saw Black children being integrated into the schools in Virginia and Mississippi where I was living. Nor when I watched the National Guard on campus as James Meredith began his attendance at Ol' Miss. I wondered, as a child might, why others felt "afraid" of his being enrolled. The Black & White water fountains, the bathrooms being separate were disappearing and times were changing. I never heard my parents use the "N" word and would have had a sore behind had I done so. I worked in the fields with many Black kids as we brought in the melons, beans and potatoes during the summers. We played as neighbors and friends. Fast forward to my teen years and it was not much different as the Motown Sound was a part of growing up. Barry Gordy had a stable of great musicians and I "got down" with the best of them. As an adult, I worked among both Black & White "folk" and had them as neighbors. The interactions were normal, everyday encounters. Even when the policies of America's "first Black president", William Jefferson Clinton upset and worried me, I didn't blame RACE. Now, with Barack Hussein 0bama being a mulatto and knowing his background, it is still the policies I detest and the damage he inflicts that cause me to reject him. It is not because he is half Black. He is full EVIL. That I can not and will not overlook. 0bama's skin color is not the problem, it's the content of (or lack of) character.

The whole world was behind him after eight years of bush, which proves that this is really not a racist nation. Now we're seeing how much he hates this country, but he did warn everybody by saying he wanted to fundamentally change this country. Can't say he didn't warn us.

Forum List

Back