Obama a marxist.

You are so obviously mimicking Marxist tactics, Uncensored. You are the Saul Alinski of the right! :lol:

You're slipping. That was fully retarded, but didn't make me laugh at all.

he's right though... you guys pull this shit so you can get more and more breaks for the wealthy while the Middle and Working Class has to make up the difference... it's Class warfare.

he's right though...

He is huh?

So I'm advocating the control of the means of production by the state?

See, this is why I say that you of the left are simply stupid - dog fucking stupid. It's because you post and say things like this.

you guys pull this shit so you can get more and more breaks for the wealthy while the Middle and Working Class has to make up the difference... it's Class warfare.

What "breaks for the wealthy" do I advocate? You not sticking a gun in their face and taking what they earn by violence?

What "breaks for the wealthy" do I advocate? You not sticking a gun in their face and taking what they earn by violence?

Short of confiscating everything they own, libturds consider everything a break for the wealthy. It's like saying you're giving a prisoner in the gulag a break by letting him live one more day.

Last edited:
Nooooo.... they are making our Corporations rich...and our country poor.

ROFL

This should be good, explain how China is "making our country poor?" Providing cheap consumer goods? Empowering the middle class with the goods that you of the left think should be reserved for the elite?

Having a house full of cheap consumer goods is a sign of poverty, don't you know.

Yeah... no shit Jake.... they are committing class warfare every time they bow down to the wealthy and the Conglomerate....they worship them like Gods in the hopes that they will be benevolent and include them in their excess.

Do you consider yourself a Marxist?

What do you consider the most equitable means for the central authority to collect and distribute goods?

Not at all...

What I want is for our business community to be a part of the greater community. To hire and pay a wage in which even the least of us can....

A. Keep a roof over their heads
B. Feed their kids
C. Pay for health Insurance(or have it provided)
D. Save Money
E. Buy stuff to keep our economy rolling

Lowballing and outsourcing is not Patriotic.... it is Anti-American. It is traitorous behavior. Labor and Capital should have a symbiotic relationship. Labor makes and buys the shit that Capital starts... in turn, Capital makes a profit... a fair profit... not Profiteering. In turn, Capital pays Labor fairly and honestly.

The Problem is... this isn't what's happening.

Nooooo.... they are making our Corporations rich...and our country poor.

ROFL

This should be good, explain how China is "making our country poor?" Providing cheap consumer goods? Empowering the middle class with the goods that you of the left think should be reserved for the elite?

Having a house full of cheap consumer goods is a sign of poverty, don't you know.

Not having good paying jobs is dumb asses.

Not having good paying jobs is dumb asses.

I agree, You must be a dumbass if you can't get a good paying job after being in the American labor market a few years. I recently met a cab driver from Somalia who barely spoke English. If he can earn enough to put a roof over his family's head, how does anyone born in this country have a legitimate excuse?

Not at all...

Have you ever read Marx?

What I want is for our business community to be a part of the greater community.

I assume you think that has meaning?

My neighbor has a security business, he installs burglar and fire alarms. Explain why he isn't part of "the greater community" in your mind? Why are the millions of other business owners not?

To hire and pay a wage in which even the least of us can....

B. Feed their kids
D. Save Money

So when government decides how much my neighbor must purchase labor for, should it also decide how much you purchase an iPhone for? When you buy an iPhone for $199, you are exploiting Apple. You should be required to pay $20,000 for an iPhone, so that Apple can pay the workers in Malaysia enough to:

B. Feed their kids
D. Save Money

Lowballing and outsourcing is not Patriotic....

Looking for the lowest price is not patriotic. You should shop around to make sure you pay the highest price possible for goods.

it is Anti-American. It is traitorous behavior.

Buying food or gas on sale or at the lowest price is Anti-American. It is traitorous behavior.

Oh wait, you think the rules for YOU should be vastly different than those you establish for others. I mean, business is evil and should be punished for being in business, right?

Labor and Capital should have a symbiotic relationship.

Thanks, Herr Marx.

Labor makes and buys the shit that Capital starts...

ROFL

You fucking Marxists - the dumbest turds on the planet.

So, since you are caught up in the labor theory of value, why not go out into the desert, dig a hole, six feet deep and six feet in diameter. When you finish, fill if back up.

Did you not labor?

What value did you create?

in turn, Capital makes a profit... a fair profit... not Profiteering. In turn, Capital pays Labor fairly and honestly.

The Problem is... this isn't what's happening.

The real problem is that you're an uneducated dolt.

Forum List

Back