Obama a marxist.

Zero integrity? That's laughable coming from you.

Seriously.

You didn't "vote" for the Bushies..yet here you are, tooth and nail, defending them.

Oh the fucking irony. :lol:

And AlGore would have been been better???

Lets not forget democrats ABUSED the Patriot Act - not only that but kept it in existence. 5-6 years ago you were all crying about that shit but the second a progressive was elected as president all that shit went away - Iraq too..

Fuck you dude...

Oh and if we had ALGore the FBI would be shoving vegetables down your throat - hence you wouldn't have any time to post your drivel...

Yeah..fuck you too.

Still waitin on your "one punch" ass to try and waterboard me, punk.

Fuck you..and the fucking horse you rode in on.

Oh look at billy badass talking shit..

I suppose a different perspective breaks your ass eh?

U.S. Politics Online: A Political Discussion Forum - The Front Page

^^ yeah you may feel more at home there...

Well, I am about freedom for the people of this country to choose the direction of it through the vote. You don't see me saying to ban Conservatism, or the Tea Party, or Libertarians, do you? You don't see me trying to ban Islam, or Hinduism, or Buddhism even though I'm a Christian, do you?

the right to choose a new set of overseers is not freedom. You obviously don't have a clue what the word means.

Freedom means we can make choices that others don't agree with.

True, but not just in the voting booth. It means I can choose to buy a car you don't approve of, or the kind of light bulbs you don't approve of. I can also tell you to stick it where the sun don't shine when you express your disapproval, and you can't do a thing about it. Voting on what kind of light bulbs other people use is not freedom. It's mob rule.

I don't agree with Most Conservative issues, but if that's what the voters want... I'm obliged to acquiesce to the will of the people... I don't have to like it and I can do my best to change it... but other than that, I have no control over it.

Democracy isn't freedom. It's mob rule.

Well, I am about freedom for the people of this country to choose the direction of it through the vote. You don't see me saying to ban Conservatism, or the Tea Party, or Libertarians, do you? You don't see me trying to ban Islam, or Hinduism, or Buddhism even though I'm a Christian, do you?

the right to choose a new set of overseers is not freedom. You obviously don't have a clue what the word means.

Freedom means we can make choices that others don't agree with.

True, but not just in the voting booth. It means I can choose to buy a car you don't approve of, or the kind of light bulbs you don't approve of. I can also tell you to stick it where the sun don't shine when you express your disapproval, and you can't do a thing about it. Voting on what kind of light bulbs other people use is not freedom. It's mob rule.

I don't agree with Most Conservative issues, but if that's what the voters want... I'm obliged to acquiesce to the will of the people... I don't have to like it and I can do my best to change it... but other than that, I have no control over it.

Shout it from the rooftops.

You guys sound like the secessionists from 1860. Sheesh. But by all means, shout it from the roof tops.

Shout it from the rooftops.
so then you both disagree with Prop 8's Ruling correct?
Hell you both disagree with how California deals with its "props" correct?

States can rule how they see fit...

In the educated world we call it the Tenth Amendment...

You guys sound like the secessionists from 1860. Sheesh. But by all means, shout it from the roof tops.

What the fuck do you expect cohesion?

Move to North Korea....

i think you and the others do. Please like you wouldnt kick out all the people who disagree with you.

Yeah you are that person.

Nobody played with you when you were a child huh?

I can otherwise I would have no family and friends...

You know nothing about me.....

And AlGore would have been been better???

Lets not forget democrats ABUSED the Patriot Act - not only that but kept it in existence. 5-6 years ago you were all crying about that shit but the second a progressive was elected as president all that shit went away - Iraq too..

Fuck you dude...

Oh and if we had ALGore the FBI would be shoving vegetables down your throat - hence you wouldn't have any time to post your drivel...

Yeah..fuck you too.

Still waitin on your "one punch" ass to try and waterboard me, punk.

Fuck you..and the fucking horse you rode in on.

Oh look at billy badass talking shit..

I suppose a different perspective breaks your ass eh?

U.S. Politics Online: A Political Discussion Forum - The Front Page

^^ yeah you may feel more at home there...

:badgrin: I never threatened to water board you chief. I don't go around yammering on about how I can knock a guy out in 2 punches, or about what an expert hockey player I am or that I have an IQ of over 160.

That would be you.

Billy Badass.

dude seriously, shut the fuck up, Besides Nick here, you play so loose and fast with the facts, make shit up, and just are so over the top with the hyperbole, that ANYTHING you typically say is hypocritical.

I know for a fact you have never dragged anyone down into the mud. Its all in your head, All your facts, all of this reality you post about.

People like you have no place in politics. There is no reasoning with you. Sure you make a fun troll, but thats about it.

Pussball, if I want to know what you're thinking, I'll fart.

The far right wacks continue to reveal they have no critical thinking abilities.

Forum List

Back