Obama 95% illusion

whats funny is all you can do is go adfter Kat's article, yet can't say shit about th eone I linked, cause it basically says how the whole 95% people get lower taxes cause its false.

The only thing that annoys me more then hearing that is when Obama says "we only have 3% of the world's oil" I want to tear my hair out when I hear that

I can see the left wing nuts cant say shit about obama 95% statement which is full of shit

FALSE

His tax plan does NOT lower taxes for 95% of people...
His tax plan does not take things like his health care plan into account
His tax plan ignores the reality of higher corporate taxes being passed on to the American public

He is about as snarky and disingenuous as can be in terms of snake-oil selling his tax plan

read it yourself jerkoff.

Obama is right about his plan's effect on working families. More broadly, though, the plan cuts taxes for 81.3 percent of all households in 2009, according to the Tax Policy Center. The TPC also says McCain’s tax plan would leave 65.8 million households without a cut, not 100 million.

Its right on the factcheck website, or is that not good enough?

Obama is right about his plan's effect on working families. More broadly, though, the plan cuts taxes for 81.3 percent of all households in 2009, according to the Tax Policy Center. The TPC also says McCain’s tax plan would leave 65.8 million households without a cut, not 100 million.

Read the factcheck... WHICH STILL DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE EFFECT OF HIS CORPORATE TAX POLICIES, NOR DOES IT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HIS SPENDING FOR HEALTHCARE FOR 10'S OF MILLIONS AT THE GOVERNMENT TIT

read further into an issue beyond the slogans

Read the factcheck... WHICH STILL DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE EFFECT OF HIS CORPORATE TAX POLICIES, NOR DOES IT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HIS SPENDING FOR HEALTHCARE FOR 10'S OF MILLIONS AT THE GOVERNMENT TIT

read further into an issue beyond the slogans

even if someone came on here and explained it to you in the most simple terms possible you'd still deny that Obama's tax plan is superior to McCain's. You've made up your mind so what difference does it make anyway?

there are 22 days until the election... you're not an undecided voter and I'm not sure anyone on this site is so really why keep repeating the same bullshit day in and day out?

there are 22 days until the election... you're not an undecided voter and I'm not sure anyone on this site is so really why keep repeating the same bullshit day in and day out?

If you don't want to read the same bullshit day in and day out, don't type in the web address.

I posted this on another thread but it works here too.

The Tax Foundation - How Do the Presidential Candidates’ Tax Plans Affect Taxpayers’ Marginal Tax Rates?

Most low- and moderate-income couples would see their effective marginal tax rates rise, in some cases, significantly. Indeed, some low- and moderate-income taxpayers will see their marginal rates rise to more than 50 percent.

In BHO's plan the lowest paid people who already pay no income tax will actually have a net negative tax for one year anyway.

But what about years 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. BHO is not going to keep writing $500 dollar checks forever. It is disingenuous to say that a one time tax rebate is the same as cutting taxes.

This article Obama and McCain Tax Proposals - washingtonpost.com is pretty good at describing the tax plans but it of course doesn't take into account the marginal tax increases in both plans.

And don't forget that the percentages in BHO's column are padded by the $500 rebate and are not lasting cuts so the next year those folks will pony up the same rate as they are paying now

You can say JM gives more breaks to the top end but those at the bottom pay no taxes now while the top 10% of earners pay 70% 0f taxes so if you're going to reduce taxes for everyone, the top end should see a bigger cut as they are disproportionately paying already.

When you increase a tac on a coporation be it a "windfall profits tax" or a cap gains tax" that tax will be passed on to the consumer. What part of that do the Obama 95% don't understand? Let's see if I can put this into some sort of perspective, you lower taxes on the the bottom perctile that pay less than 10% of the income taxes and raise it on the 90% that pay most of the taxes, then add a cap gains tax, and windfall profit tax on oil. When a tax is placed on a company it will passed on to the consumer, so the bottom line is Obama supporters your NOT getting a tax break to punish the mean ol rich people. Your going to pay that tax in the form of higher consumer goods, gas, electric, food,etc.

His plan to pay for healthcare is an even bigger joke, the cost savings that he plans to realize from ending the War in Iraq by 2010. Let's see, he also plans to redeploy up to half those forces into Afghanistan, so there goes half of that revenue, then the bidget for the following year to approve it for healthcare needs to be arrroved. So your looking at 2012 before he can do anything with any money that he supposedly saves. However, he has a few trillion dollars worth of debt to pay off before that. So he has no choice, raise taxes, to pay for his programs or don't do them.

When you increase a tac on a coporation be it a "windfall profits tax" or a cap gains tax" that tax will be passed on to the consumer. What part of that do the Obama 95% don't understand? Let's see if I can put this into some sort of perspective, you lower taxes on the the bottom perctile that pay less than 10% of the income taxes and raise it on the 90% that pay most of the taxes, then add a cap gains tax, and windfall profit tax on oil. When a tax is placed on a company it will passed on to the consumer, so the bottom line is Obama supporters your NOT getting a tax break to punish the mean ol rich people. Your going to pay that tax in the form of higher consumer goods, gas, electric, food,etc.

His plan to pay for healthcare is an even bigger joke, the cost savings that he plans to realize from ending the War in Iraq by 2010. Let's see, he also plans to redeploy up to half those forces into Afghanistan, so there goes half of that revenue, then the bidget for the following year to approve it for healthcare needs to be arrroved. So your looking at 2012 before he can do anything with any money that he supposedly saves. However, he has a few trillion dollars worth of debt to pay off before that. So he has no choice, raise taxes, to pay for his programs or don't do them.

he is going to prioritize, also, if you have been listening he said it will take until the end of his first term before we would see any benefits from his healthcare program. Did you expect for it to happen overnight. HE's not as stupid as you think Navy, hes been honest and at least has a plan, its a shame the economy has gone to shit or he might actually be able to do everything he wanted to. As for corporations raising their prices to consumers because of the higher taxes they will pay under Obama, good luck, try price gouging people in this economy and you will probably be out of business, This will make the small business man or woman more competitive because they write everything off anyway and will get their net under $250k, a large % of small businesses do not show a net of $250k or over. So what corporations will raise prices to compensate, who cares, I wont buy your product anymore.

he is going to prioritize, also, if you have been listening he said it will take until the end of his first term before we would see any benefits from his healthcare program. Did you expect for it to happen overnight. HE's not as stupid as you think Navy, hes been honest and at least has a plan, its a shame the economy has gone to shit or he might actually be able to do everything he wanted to. As for corporations raising their prices to consumers because of the higher taxes they will pay under Obama, good luck, try price gouging people in this economy and you will probably be out of business, This will make the small business man or woman more competitive because they write everything off anyway and will get their net under $250k, a large % of small businesses do not show a net of $250k or over. So what corporations will raise prices to compensate, who cares, I wont buy your product anymore.

Well, jschuck , I have little faith let's say in an economic program that punishes companies in an open-ended fashion when you know and I know that any tax increase to a company will be automatically passed on to a consumer. In some cases such as consumables , like food, you won't have much a choice in that price increase as one has to factor in the fuel costs to harvest and transport those goods. If I come off like Obama is stupid it's not intended, I just think his economic plans are short sighted and lack focus.

Well, jschuck , I have little faith let's say in an economic program that punishes companies in an open-ended fashion when you know and I know that any tax increase to a company will be automatically passed on to a consumer. In some cases such as consumables , like food, you won't have much a choice in that price increase as one has to factor in the fuel costs to harvest and transport those goods. If I come off like Obama is stupid it's not intended, I just think his economic plans are short sighted and lack focus.

Well fuel is an issue which is why we might need to take it up the rear for a few years to get a new energy strategy going. Does anyone see a pattern here, its always about FUEL. We have to get rid of of the fact we are crack heads for fuel, I know it wont be easy, I know it sounds impossible but we have to try, we already have oil people saying we will be screwed if we dont act soon.

FALSE

His tax plan does NOT lower taxes for 95% of people...
His tax plan does not take things like his health care plan into account
His tax plan ignores the reality of higher corporate taxes being passed on to the American public

He is about as snarky and disingenuous as can be in terms of snake-oil selling his tax plan
Shhhhhhh

TAX THE RICH

no one seems to understand that most american WORK for the rch, and BUY from the rich
thats why democrats come off as some of the most stupid people i know
you cant tax the rich without them passing that tax on to you as increased cost of producing

Shhhhhhh

TAX THE RICH

no one seems to understand that most american WORK for the rch, and BUY from the rich
thats why democrats come off as some of the most stupid people i know
you cant tax the rich without them passing that tax on to you as increased cost of producing

have you ever worked for a large corporation, I have worked for a few and they are outsourcing like crazy and thats just the financial side, the industrial side is packing up and moving or laying people off left and right. Things are not moving the right direction as they stand now, bottom line.

Well fuel is an issue which is why we might need to take it up the rear for a few years to get a new energy strategy going. Does anyone see a pattern here, its always about FUEL. We have to get rid of of the fact we are crack heads for fuel, I know it wont be easy, I know it sounds impossible but we have to try, we already have oil people saying we will be screwed if we dont act soon.

IMHO I believe we have the means to reduce our need for fossil fuels quickly. It just takes the motivation to do so and the will to do it. The problem is you have to many people employed in the protest and litigation business to let that happen. God forbid, we ever do something that made sense. Let me cite you and example, while there is an issue with disposal of nuclear fuel, the technology is for the most part clean and environmentally friendly and can during the construction and operational phases employ hundreds of thousands of people if the projecct were big enough. Now combine that mandatory standards for auto producers that 50% of their fleets be hybrids, then in another 5 years 70% till eventually you have an all electric or flex fuel based transportation grid. Really the only thing standing in the way is all those lobby groups and special intrest groups who make their livings stopping this sort of thing.

IMHO I believe we have the means to reduce our need for fossil fuels quickly. It just takes the motivation to do so and the will to do it. The problem is you have to many people employed in the protest and litigation business to let that happen. God forbid, we ever do something that made sense. Let me cite you and example, while there is an issue with disposal of nuclear fuel, the technology is for the most part clean and environmentally friendly and can during the construction and operational phases employ hundreds of thousands of people if the projecct were big enough. Now combine that mandatory standards for auto producers that 50% of their fleets be hybrids, then in another 5 years 70% till eventually you have an all electric or flex fuel based transportation grid. Really the only thing standing in the way is all those lobby groups and special intrest groups who make their livings stopping this sort of thing.

It all makes sense, Obama wants Nuclear fuel increased also and he said it in one of the last 2 debates(cant remember which one). I think both candidates are saying the same thing when it comes to energy but I just dont believe a Republican President will act as quickly as you say we need to, Mccain has not acted on it before so why should I believe he will now, just because he wants votes?, this is a campaign where experience is backfiring on Mccain, Sure, maybe if Barack was in office for 15 or 20 years and he would have done the same things and not tried to solve the energy crisis before it became a crisis but he is new blood and he doesnt have that dirt on his hands. It may not be fair but its how things are going.

have you ever worked for a large corporation, I have worked for a few and they are outsourcing like crazy and thats just the financial side, the industrial side is packing up and moving or laying people off left and right. Things are not moving the right direction as they stand now, bottom line.
yes, so lets make it even harder to keep a business here
RAISE TAXES ON THE RICH

so they move even more off shore

Obama 95% illusion

You're being pretty freakin generous. He's at least 99.9% illusion.

His sizzle is already dying. Pretty soon all that will remain is a heaping, steaming, pile of shit.

Forum List

Back