Oath Tango ammo...anyone know anything about it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this over at concealed nation..........this ammo spreads arms as it hits,the target, preventing over penetration and dumping all of it's energy in the target as well.....it seems like it would make even .380 an effective self defense round...

I saw this over at concealed nation..........this ammo spreads arms as it hits,the target, preventing over penetration and dumping all of it's energy in the target as well.....it seems like it would make even .380 an effective self defense round...

Well, for what it's worth, my Wife carries a .380 and I load hers with G2 Research hollow point "RIP" rounds. The "RIP" meaning "Radically Invasive Penetration". And, honest to God - I would HATE to get hit by one of these (even with a .380). When we first got her the Walther, I fired one of these bad boys into a gallon jug of water. It tore it all to hell. It went in the front in the typical manner - relatively small entrance but came out the other side like a .45

I want no part of being on the other end of these. They are fairly expensive - but they WILL get the job done.

G2 Research RIP 380 ACP 62 Grain Hollow Point Ammo

Last edited:

Well, for what it's worth, my Wife carries a .380 and I load hers with G2 Research hollow point "RIP" rounds. The "RIP" meaning "Radically Invasive Penetration". And, honest to God - I would HATE to get hit by one of these (even with a .380). When we first got her the Walther, I fired one of these bad boys into a gallon jug of water. It tore it all to hell. It went in the front in the typical manner - relatively small entrance but came out the other side like a .45

I want no part of being on the other end of these. They are fairly expensive - but they WILL get the job done.

G2 Research RIP 380 ACP 62 Grain Hollow Point Ammo

I saw the RIP.....they look fierce too.......

Forum List

Back