Oakland Occupier kills his parents.

you wished....the tea party is so over....you wished the media would say something....

and yea i still think sandusky is guilty.....color me......more concerned with the kids he fucked than him at all.....

o how funny....i wonder if the kid was a christian...then we could say...christian kills his parents....but i love the sensational attitude here....i wonder how many occupy meeting he went to...more than sunday school?

It's only fair SB, this is the kind of thing the left and the left wing media did to the TP every chance they got.

The TP?
They still around?

Christian woman in Texas kills her children because god tells her to.

It's the same thing isn't it. One woman kills her children because the voices in her head tell her to do it. One boy kills his parents because the voices in the street tell him he's justified.

We can't stop the voices in the woman's head. We can stop the voices in the street.

you trying to outdo yourself by posting progressively more disgusting posts, mal?

Valerie's Inability to Contain her Rage at my Observation of Abortion for what it is was what Caused that Post... :thup:

:)

peace...

Oh my, are you still crying about that neg I gave you for that stoopid post above?

mal said:
Hi, you have received -484 reputation points from mal.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Was it more than one Abortion?...

Regards,
mal

Note: This is an automated message.

:cuckoo:

you trying to outdo yourself by posting progressively more disgusting posts, mal?

Valerie's Inability to Contain her Rage at my Observation of Abortion for what it is was what Caused that Post... :thup:

peace...

Oh my, are you still crying about that neg I gave you for that stoopid post above?

mal said:
Hi, you have received -484 reputation points from mal.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Was it more than one Abortion?...

Regards,
mal

Note: This is an automated message.

:cuckoo:

:clap2:

What a Marooooooooooon... :lol:

peace...

Liberal Woman on a Daily Kill their Inconvenient Babies because Leaders in the Liberal Establishment tell them they have a Right to. :thup:

peace...

Don't let the facts get in the way of your penchant for women hating, asshole...

Who voted for and against the Roe v. Wade decision:

The majority: Harry Blackmun, William J. Brennan, Chief Justice Warren Burger, William O. Douglas, Thurgood Marshall, Lewis Powell and Potter Stewart. The dissent: William Rehnquist and Byron White. The majority opinion was written by Harry Blackmun. Concurring opinions were written by Potter Stewart, Warren Burger, and William O. Douglas. Dissenting opinions were written by William Rehnquist and Byron White.

Roe v. Wade - Overview

Roe v. Wade is the historic Supreme Court decision overturning a Texas interpretation of abortion law and making abortion legal in the United States. The Roe v. Wade decision held that a woman, with her doctor, could choose abortion in earlier months of pregnancy without legal restriction, and with restrictions in later months, based on the right to privacy.

Date of the Roe v. Wade decision

January 22, 1973.

Effect of the Roe v. Wade decision:

All state laws limiting women's access to abortions during the first trimester of pregnancy were invalidated by Roe v. Wade. State laws limiting such access during the second trimester were upheld only when the restrictions were for the purpose of protecting the health of the pregnant woman. Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in the United States, which was not legal at all in many states and was limited by law in others.

Basis of the Roe v. Wade decision:

The lower court's decision in this case was that the Ninth Amendment, a part of the Bill of Rights, in stating that "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people," protected a person's right to privacy. The Supreme Court chose to base its decision on the Fourteenth Amendment. Roe v. Wade was decided primarily on the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. A criminal statute that did not take into account the state of pregnancy or other interests than the life of the mother was deemed a violation of Due Process.

Liberal Woman on a Daily Kill their Inconvenient Babies because Leaders in the Liberal Establishment tell them they have a Right to. :thup:

peace...

Don't let the facts get in the way of your penchant for women hating, asshole...

Who voted for and against the Roe v. Wade decision:

The majority: Harry Blackmun, William J. Brennan, Chief Justice Warren Burger, William O. Douglas, Thurgood Marshall, Lewis Powell and Potter Stewart. The dissent: William Rehnquist and Byron White. The majority opinion was written by Harry Blackmun. Concurring opinions were written by Potter Stewart, Warren Burger, and William O. Douglas. Dissenting opinions were written by William Rehnquist and Byron White.

Roe v. Wade - Overview

Roe v. Wade is the historic Supreme Court decision overturning a Texas interpretation of abortion law and making abortion legal in the United States. The Roe v. Wade decision held that a woman, with her doctor, could choose abortion in earlier months of pregnancy without legal restriction, and with restrictions in later months, based on the right to privacy.

Date of the Roe v. Wade decision

January 22, 1973.

Effect of the Roe v. Wade decision:

All state laws limiting women's access to abortions during the first trimester of pregnancy were invalidated by Roe v. Wade. State laws limiting such access during the second trimester were upheld only when the restrictions were for the purpose of protecting the health of the pregnant woman. Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in the United States, which was not legal at all in many states and was limited by law in others.

Basis of the Roe v. Wade decision:

The lower court's decision in this case was that the Ninth Amendment, a part of the Bill of Rights, in stating that "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people," protected a person's right to privacy. The Supreme Court chose to base its decision on the Fourteenth Amendment. Roe v. Wade was decided primarily on the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. A criminal statute that did not take into account the state of pregnancy or other interests than the life of the mother was deemed a violation of Due Process.

That hit too Close to Home, didn't it?... :(

You really didn't have to Meltdown over it... :lol:

I never said you Negged me on the Open Boards you Hysterical Twit. :thup:

peace...

Ohhhh it's a CHIIIILLLLLDDDD. A 15 year old thug.

'Occupier' Accused of Strangling Parents - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

But now, less than a decade after they adopted, their 15-year-old son stands accused of strangling both Poff, 50, and Kamin, 55, then hiding their bodies in the back of the family's PT Cruiser…

Co-workers said Poff and Kamin were having some arguments with their son, some of it having to do with him spending too much time in the Occupy Oakland encampment, but nothing that sounded beyond the scope of typical teenage rebelliousness.

Read more: 'Occupier' Accused of Strangling Parents - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

US Marine kills US President: Lee Harvey Oswald

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah sure, mal...EVERYone who responds to your patent idiocy is MELTING DOWN! :eek:ink oink:

Forum List

Back