Oakland A's to get new ballpark in five years.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I wonder what kind of BS A hole Mark Davis will come up with now.He always said the A'S not getting anything done to get a new stadium was a major obstacle in holding up plans for a new one. wonder what kind of new excuse the sad man will come up with now to try and stay now that he cant use that one anymore.:rolleyes: the article is a little late i know but I was not aware of this till now.

A's players applaud ballpark announcement, but how many will get to play in it?

Regarding the posted article, yes it is old. Peralta Community College District told the A's to take a hike late last year and stopped negotiations on the planned new stadium site. Latest I've been reading now it is between Howard Island and the existing stadium site. Without a sweetheart deal like what the White Sox got from Chicago (at least that's what I've read), I wonder why A's wish to play 2nd fiddle to the Giants in the Bay area?

A's get stadium advice from the man who championed Petco Park

Regarding the posted article, yes it is old. Peralta Community College District told the A's to take a hike late last year and stopped negotiations on the planned new stadium site. Latest I've been reading now it is between Howard Island and the existing stadium site. Without a sweetheart deal like what the White Sox got from Chicago (at least that's what I've read), I wonder why A's wish to play 2nd fiddle to the Giants in the Bay area?

A's get stadium advice from the man who championed Petco Park

I am pretty sure it is Howard Island.I am pretty sure I remember reading in one of the main baseball magazines it was another location.I wish i could find that magazine again cause it went into greater detail that it would be ready in five years.

Forum List

Back