CDZ O. Stone’s anti-government documentary

Jun 25, 2015
Moscow Oblast
Oliver-Stones-Untold-History-of-the-United-States3.jpg

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States became rather popular in Russia after it had been televised via First Channel, the main TV channel in Russia. As for me, it discredits the US policy much. When I watched it, I wondered why Stone hadn't been called a traitor to his homeland.
I ask you, American people, what are your opinions on this documentary series? Do you think Stone “trolled” American government or you agree with his history vision?

I've not seen that particular series, but Ollie hasn't been quite right in the head for a very long time. He's pretty much ignored over here.

Welcome to the board.

Anti-government has two obvious sides.

Side 1: Those who are anti-criminal-government
Side 2: Those who are the criminal government and they are anti-anyone-failing to obey criminal orders without question

I can look for a link to this series and comment on Oliver Stone volunteering to join one side, or getting caught up in the other side.

So far it is readily obvious that Oliver Stone has volunteered to be on Side 1.

Same as Howard Zinn:

Same as Patrick Henry:

"Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it."

A pack of lies shared by criminals is not good enough for Side 1; truth be told.

Oliver Stone (as far as I can tell) jumps into the criminal take-over of America during a time when the criminals have already secured American productive power through the fraudulent combination of extortion (IRS) and false banking (The Federal Reserve) sufficient enough to fund all sides in World War II. So...Oliver Stone is missing vital information or Oliver Stone is ignoring vital information.

A 3 part series on how World War II was engineered by a few war profiteers running the fraudulent central banking system may help anyone caring to know a more accurate account:

1. U.S.A. Inc. (LLC) Dictatorship
http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_FDR-3.pdf

That is Wall Street (so called) financing their puppet in America (and if Oliver Stone considers Roosevelt as someone on the good side, then Oliver Stone is clearly caught up in the falsehoods that empower the criminals who take over governments)

2. Nazi Dictatorship
WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER by Antony C. Sutton

Much of the investment capital invested into Germany (from American "tax payers") financed Nazi military science projects including Atom Bomb research.

3. U.S.S.R Dictatorship
http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_the_bolshevik_revolution-5.pdf

There is much evidence suggesting that this investment in controlling Russian people is a prime example of something called Blowback, as the Puppet on the string decides to cut the strings after the Puppet gains absolute dictatorial powers over all people in Russia: the hard way.

Last edited:

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States became rather popular in Russia after it had been televised via First Channel, the main TV channel in Russia. As for me, it discredits the US policy much. When I watched it, I wondered why Stone hadn't been called a traitor to his homeland.
I ask you, American people, what are your opinions on this documentary series? Do you think Stone “trolled” American government or you agree with his history vision?
The idiocratic imperialism practiced by DC is so despised that unless you flagrantly violate the treason clause in the constitution, and sometimes not even then like with Jane Fonda during Vietnam, the term traitor is rarely used in the US.

The most blatant examples of idiocracy that you can check easily are economic:

"When Genius Failed" tells how Long Term Capital Management blew up in 1998. The settlement also revealed that Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers were insolvent a decade before they blew up the economy.

If you google "Dust Bowl" you will find that it did not rain 1930-9 in the US farmbelt causing roughly 10-20 GDPs of writedowns with knock on effects. Therefore we have politicians in effect debating what kind of economic policy causes rain.

Our foreign policy is even more incompetent than economic policy.

Our foreign policy is even more incompetent than economic policy.
Yes, I think so too. The US have great economics but those who rule the government sometimes do things that can be described only as awful. Russian government do awful things too, and we have many persons who don't like their government.

I spoke to someone in Russia about the so called collapse of the "Soviet Union" during that time when the fraudulent central banking cartels pulled all the currency out of Russia. His observation was reported to me that trade was still conducted despite the lack of "legal" currency in Russia; whereby whole train loads of goods were traded for whole ship loads of goods, as one example he knew about, concerning Russians capitalizing on the mother of invention: necessity.

So far I've only seen the first 3 episodes of the Stone series. It looks like something every American should see. I found the part about the 1940 Dixicrat/bluedog take over of the Democratic convention particularly interesting.

Howard Zinn's "A Peoples History of the United States" is also something every American should read.

Don't remember which episode was the last I saw but I liked a few episodes where Henry Wallace was mentioned, knew much about him. And I think I know almost everything what's narrated in the last episodes. ;)

Oliver Stone is the literary equivalent of Jerry Springer. Hardly worthy of comment.

Oliver Stone has no credibility since he's shown himself to rewrite history, twisting the truth to fit his moviemaking needs. He was most atrocious with W., which told outright lies. I liked World Trade Center, however, for his choice to support the 9/11 firemen and policemen while Hollywood kept talking insane Bush conspiracy theories.

I watched some of it prior to knowing Stone directed it. Wow what revisionist history! He was stating the most backwater conspiracy theories as fact! I wonder if people will fall for the garbage he is pelting.

What an antiemetic an piece of shit. He should be stripped of his citizenship and shipped off to Iran.

Forum List

Back