O.J. to retire in Nevada

I don't need to do any reading about injustice in America.

I could teach the class .. oh wait .. I have taught that class.

The underlying theme of the video you posted is injustice in America and the undeniable double standard that exists.

Sorry Pal .............. go sell that bag of goods someplace else. Obama got elected, there is no more injustice. Now people have to do for themselves, that crutch has been removed.

Sucks Doesn't it.

:clap2::clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Exactly, the prosecutor beefed up the charges. The trial was more than fair and so was the sentencing.

OJ was a terrible Sports Caster.

OJ was a terrible actor!

OJ turned his back on his own throughout his entire life!

OJ tried to be something he wasn't, a class act!

OJ was only good at one thing, running. Period.

Like any dummy with basically no qualities except limited ones like that, he has now ended up where many do, in jail and the color of his skin didn't get him there, there are many white dummies just like that in there with him!

What a GREAT day!

Sorry Pal .............. go sell that bag of goods someplace else. Obama got elected, there is no more injustice. Now people have to do for themselves, that crutch has been removed.

Sucks Doesn't it.

:clap2::clap2:

No, reading the posts of really dumb people sucks .. but it's the cross I bear for being here.

No, I wouldn't suspect you would!

Well one thing we know OJ can do correctly and that is run.

Run boy run!

Run all around the showers as the white boys come to tag your fancy ass!

I hope they place his candy ass into general population!

In your dreams clown boy.

Chances are OJ will still get to fancy white booty while in prison.

Even at 61 I doubt someone like you would be too quick to run up on him.

Bull Shit .............

OJ's problem wasn't that he wanted to be accepted by white people.

His problem is, that he is ashamed to be black!

Why would he be ashamed?

Had he been white no one may have ever known his name.

Pray tell .. do elaborate.

:razz:

Sorry bub, can't help you. I would write OJ and ask him, he has plenty of time for fan mail.

The mighty Juice is now no more than a sour squeezed lemon.

Let him sign autographs in the shower room of a state prison.

Too bad ole Johnny died, I would like to hear one of his snappy one liners now!

In your dreams clown boy.

Chances are OJ will still get to fancy white booty while in prison.

Even at 61 I doubt someone like you would be too quick to run up on him.

Oh my, testy, testy!

LOL ............... it's a bitch when one of your idles fall, isn't it????

OJ was a great running back, no, not a full back, not a lineman. Sorry friend, OJ wasn't a tough guy then and he isn't now. Hell this case is proof of that. How many did he take with him to the hotel room? And guns?

hahaha ............ Your juice just got squeezed and the punk had it coming.

Sorry bub, can't help you. I would write OJ and ask him, he has plenty of time for fan mail.

The mighty Juice is now no more than a sour squeezed lemon.

Let him sign autographs in the shower room of a state prison.

Too bad ole Johnny died, I would like to hear one of his snappy one liners now!

That's all you got.

As I said, I doubt if someone like you would be quick to run up on OJ.

I was so hoping you would elaborate on why OJ would be ashamed to be black.

No, reading the posts of really dumb people sucks .. but it's the cross I bear for being here.

Well go give another lecture on how unfair life in this nation is and then you can feel more intellectual for a short while, before groveling here with me! lol

The excuse of racism died on 11/4/2008. One more crutch removed from the many layers of tyranny.

Oh my, testy, testy!

LOL ............... it's a bitch when one of your idles fall, isn't it????

OJ was a great running back, no, not a full back, not a lineman. Sorry friend, OJ wasn't a tough guy then and he isn't now. Hell this case is proof of that. How many did he take with him to the hotel room? And guns?

hahaha ............ Your juice just got squeezed and the punk had it coming.

I like playing with really dumb people .. when are you going to get around to explaining why he's ashamed to be black?

We already know he'd kick your ass into last week .. in spite of your macho bluster .. and he'd be calling you Lucy .. c'mon, let your racism flow .. nobody here but you and I.

That's all you got.

As I said, I doubt if someone like you would be quick to run up on OJ.

I was so hoping you would elaborate on why OJ would be ashamed to be black.

I'm not black, so I can't help you. Why don't you get your history books out, check up on the black leaders who preached that during his murder trial and ask them. They are not only black, but, black cultural leaders.

Besides, why would he beg for white acceptance if he was proud to be black?

Yes, yes, of course, I shiver just thinking about how tough OJ is. slitting a 'woman's' throat and taking a gang and guns with him, after a few unarmed men. LOL

OJ is another dumb athlete who was carried by others for too long. When the fame wore off, he ended up where he rightfully belonged.

Now whine some more.

I like playing with really dumb people .. when are you going to get around to explaining why he's ashamed to be black?

We already know he'd kick your ass into last week .. in spite of your macho bluster .. and he'd be calling you Lucy .. c'mon, let your racism flow .. nobody here but you and I.

Well it took a while but your dumbass finally feel into it.

Go back and read the posts from this thread. My first comment in this thread spoke to the man's ego. That caging him, taking him away from the public is one of the worse things you could do to him. Why? Simple, as great as OJ was at several things, his one fault was his ego.

Now read your first post. Right away, WHITE this WHITE that.

So jerk, I simply followed your lead and pushed your buttons until I got you to spit it out. The word Racist.

The fact is, your a racist. You brought race into this thread right off.

Thank you, pushing your buttons was fun.

Now go back to yelling about how unfair whites are.

I'm not black, so I can't help you. Why don't you get your history books out, check up on the black leaders who preached that during his murder trial and ask them. They are not only black, but, black cultural leaders.

Besides, why would he beg for white acceptance if he was proud to be black?

Yes, yes, of course, I shiver just thinking about how tough OJ is. slitting a 'woman's' throat and taking a gang and guns with him, after a few unarmed men. LOL

OJ is another dumb athlete who was carried by others for too long. When the fame wore off, he ended up where he rightfully belonged.

Now whine some more.

Whining .. shit, I'm having fun .. I love playing with dumb macho behind the keyboard motherfuckers like you.

Now, all of a sudden, you're not black so you can't help me .. but your dumb ass spouted this bullshit without being black ..

OJ's problem wasn't that he wanted to be accepted by white people.

His problem is, that he is ashamed to be black!

Now you can't help me figure out what the fuck you were saying.

That's cool .. didn't expect a dissertation on race or even anything remotely human-like.

Class is over clown boy and you failed.

Cleaning up the yard.

Attachments

• $looter_21_oj.jpg
    $looter_21_oj.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 51
Are you serious? What part of breaking into someone's home to retrieve your items with a gun isn't illegal?

Did not exactly break in. This is white women justice. No matter what the Judge say. The 1995 murders was all over the case.

Wow, someone actually believes OJ didn't kill his wife!

That is as rare as a flat earther.

I don't think he had the brains or time to do it. I think it was the drug dealers that she had connections with.
Anyway he will not be getting any white any time booty soon. Boy, I wish I could have been in his brain when the judge scolded him. Did anyone notice him squirmming trying to hold back??????:lol::lol:

Even then, the time will be a piece of cake for him.
The Goldman family had a lot do do with this trial.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back