O.I.G. Report out - Recommends Criminal Indictments.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I've spent the better part of a day reading and rereading the report and his recommendations are stunning.

The OIG lays out perjury by 4 FBI administrative staff, 5 DOJ administrative Staff and alleges intentional misleading of the FISA court and perjury to obtain a warrant on Carter Page by deception. This included 4 attempts to continue the warrant which were granted and each knowing of the omissions and deceptions. The OIG states that all were aware of the deceptions and chose to lie to the court for political gain. Rosenstine is among those who are alleged to have lied to the FISA court. (McCabe, Comey, Brennan). Charges range from manufacturing false evidence, falsifying official reports, divulging classified information, and destruction of evidence, are but a few of the very concerning allegations.

If everything is true in the IG report, the whole Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate and baseless. The ongoing attempts to remove Trump are nothing short of an organized coup and treason against the US. Some 35 individuals are named for referral to felony criminal proceedings.

Former F.B.I. Deputy Director Is Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

Last edited:
I wonder how ABC will feel about airing Comey's interview tomorrow night, now that it's been confirmed how corrupt his agency was.

And the OIG goes into unmasking as well and has referred this for criminal investigation of multiple agencies.

I wonder how ABC will feel about airing Comey's interview tomorrow night, now that it's been confirmed how corrupt his agency was.

Comey's integrity is flushed in the report.. I hope they think twice as Comey has admitted perjuring himself 7 times in his book. This wont end well for him.

I've spent the better part of a day reading and rereading the report and his recommendations are stunning.

The OIG lays out perjury by 4 FBI administrative staff, 5 DOJ administrative Staff and alleges intentional misleading of the FISA court and perjury to obtain a warrant on Carter Page by deception. This included 4 attempts to continue the warrant which were granted and each knowing of the omissions and deceptions. The OIG states that all were aware of the deceptions and chose to lie to the court for political gain. Rosenstine is among those who are alleged to have lied to the FISA court. (McCabe, Comey, Brennan). Charges range from manufacturing false evidence, falsifying official reports, divulging classified information, and destruction of evidence, are but a few of the very concerning allegations.

If everything is true in the IG report, the whole Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate and baseless. The ongoing attempts to remove Trump are nothing short of an organized coup and treason against the US. Some 35 individuals are named for referral to felony criminal proceedings.

:lol:

Let me guess. Your secret Intel friends gave you a copy of the report.

Those same secret Intel friends who've given you all those other predictions that fell flat.

Those same secret Intel friends who've given you all those other predictions that fell flat.
I guess time will tell now won't it...

It sure will. Just like it has for all the other bullshit predictions you've made.

I bet by Monday evening you conveniently forget you started this thread.

Actually a link to the actual report, not the one on McCabe, would be helpful. You either have it or not, which is it?

Actually a link to the actual report, not the one on McCabe, would be helpful. You either have it or not, which is it?

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

The Congressional oversite version is still under wraps... It names people outright.

Last edited:
"Lack of candor, or knowingly providing false information, is a fireable offense at the F.B.I."
The FBI is not supposed to be the Secret Police for the Dirty Democrats.
We are a democracy, not a third world banana republic.

And this is THE PRIMARY REASON for ALL THE OBSTRUCTION, SLOW WALKING DOCUMENTS, telling The American People you Deleted 55,000 texts, and allowing Clinton to delete 33,000 emails, and why Comey Exonnerated Clinton months before investigating her, gave her entire posse immunity, and never recorded any of the interviews, or documented them, and it is THE SOLE REASON THE MUELLER Investigation exists.

It should be shut down, because if MUELLER WERE CONDUCTING AN IMPARTIAL INVESTIGATION, HE WOULD HAVE UNCOVERED ALL OF THIS.

And this is THE PRIMARY REASON for ALL THE OBSTRUCTION, SLOW WALKING DOCUMENTS, telling The American People you Deleted 55,000 texts, and allowing Clinton to delete 33,000 emails, and why Comey Exonnerated Clinton months before investigating her, gave her entire posse immunity, and never recorded any of the interviews, or documented them, and it is THE SOLE REASON THE MUELLER Investigation exists.

Makes perfect sense in the corrupt world of the DC swamp.

Why lie about what's in a link?

Forum List

Back