Comey To Interview Sunday Night at 10PM on ABC

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
ABC interviews Comey Sunday Night. This way Comey, the person that Hillary and the DNC blamed for costing her the election, that would have fired him had she won, that leaked government info, that conspired with Mueller to set Trump up for an investigation forcing Trump's hand in firing him thus justifying the investigation as a "cover-up" to protect the "Russian connection," blah-blah-blah------

------I just wonder how long it will take ABC to get around to interviewing someone who ISN'T set to bash President Trump left and right? Which of the networks will be first to interview Michael Cohen to hear his side of the FBI raid?

How nice for ABC to give criminal Comey a free platform to air all of his defensive posturing and Trump attacks as a way of setting up public opinion both for himself and his new book AND against President Trump!

Exclusive: James Comey to give first interview to ABC News' George Stephanopoulos

ABC interviews Comey Sunday Night. This way Comey, the person that Hillary and the DNC blamed for costing her the election, that would have fired him had she won, that leaked government info, that conspired with Mueller to set Trump up for an investigation forcing Trump's hand in firing him thus justifying the investigation as a "cover-up" to protect the "Russian connection," blah-blah-blah------

------I just wonder how long it will take ABC to get around to interviewing someone who ISN'T set to bash President Trump left and right? Which of the networks will be first to interview Michael Cohen to hear his side of the FBI raid?

How nice for ABC to give criminal Comey a free platform to air all of his defensive posturing and Trump attacks as a way of setting up public opinion both for himself and his new book AND against President Trump!

Exclusive: James Comey to give first interview to ABC News' George Stephanopoulos

I guess the NDAs at the FBI and DOJ have a lot of holes in them. Otherwise how could he have anything to tell?

Cohen has appeared on lots of news shows. I'm sure any of the networks would be happy to put him on any time he wants, but I'm pretty sure he just doesn't want to face that exposure right now.

"I just wonder how long it will take ABC to get around to interviewing someone who ISN'T set to bash President Trump left and right?"

who cares the only people he doesnt bash is Russians. Anyhing and everything American gets the wrath of Orangeboi without hesitation.

F Trump - he deserves everything he gets and then some.

Forum List

Back