NYT: Pelosi Issues SOS to Dems

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Ruh-Roh

halloween-pelosi.jpg

To hold the line against Republicans, the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, issued an urgent plea for members in safe districts to help their endangered colleagues by contributing money. She called out Democrats who were delinquent on paying their party dues and instructed members with no re-election worries to tap into a combined $218 million from their campaign accounts to help save their majority

Ruh-Roh

halloween-pelosi.jpg

To hold the line against Republicans, the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, issued an urgent plea for members in safe districts to help their endangered colleagues by contributing money. She called out Democrats who were delinquent on paying their party dues and instructed members with no re-election worries to tap into a combined $218 million from their campaign accounts to help save their majority

And the left says they don't fear Sarah Palin......Let me let out a hearty Chris Mathews laugh...

HAH !.......:lol:

Ruh-Roh

halloween-pelosi.jpg

And the left says they don't fear Sarah Palin......Let me let out a hearty Chris Mathews laugh...

HAH !.......:lol:

Goddamn it, Rozman, this is an EMERGECY!!!!

“We need to know your commitment,” Ms. Pelosi wrote to lawmakers last week in a private letter, demanding that they call her within 72 hours to explain how they plan to help.

She added, “The day after the election, we do not want to have any regrets

Does anyone think she cares at all about Dems who are losing their seats? She as much as campaigned for health care on the idea that if it cost the House, so be it.
No, she is trying to keep her seat as Speaker. But even if the Dums somehow pull it out, I don't think she'll be speaker again.
But it wont come to that. She's toast as speaker. If only the left-leaning flag burning, fag loving members of her district got the memo and threw her old sorry ass out. That would be poetic justice.

Does anyone think she cares at all about Dems who are losing their seats? She as much as campaigned for health care on the idea that if it cost the House, so be it.
No, she is trying to keep her seat as Speaker. But even if the Dums somehow pull it out, I don't think she'll be speaker again.
But it wont come to that. She's toast as speaker. If only the left-leaning flag burning, fag loving members of her district got the memo and threw her old sorry ass out. That would be poetic justice.

For christssakes, Rabbi, its Not just the House:eek:

A sputtering economy and discontent with Washington have created a high sense of voter unease that has also put control of the Senate in question.

Obviously, Pelosi called the NYT and told them to go to DefCon 4.:razz:

Part of wishes time will pass quickly and Nov. gets here fast.Then part of me wishes to savor every moment as a possible tidal wave comes and washes the Dems out of power in the House.And to think a good part of the credit for that will be because of their arch evil villain,Sarah Palin.

Part of wishes time will pass quickly and Nov. gets here fast.Then part of me wishes to savor every moment as a possible tidal wave comes and washes the Dems out of power in the House.And to think a good part of the credit for that will be because of their arch evil villain,Sarah Palin.

TIDAL WAVE!!!!!

halloween-pelosi.jpg

A sputtering economy and discontent with Washington have created a high sense of voter unease that has also put control of the Senate in question.

Just a matter of time before the talking points from the Dem leadership will hit the desk of Mika on MSNBC morning Joe show.Mathews and Maddow and the rest get their update daily....:eusa_shhh:

I don't care how, I want them gone.

I'm even hoping that with Trafficant back in the race that the Dems will split the vote here and the Republicans will gain a seat they haven't had in 20 years.

Pelosi only care about the House. And only because her prestige and position is on the line.
Frankly it's a little late in the day for this. And it is really hypocrtical of her to ask Dems to help out when they are in trouble precisely because of her insane policies.

Ruh-Roh

halloween-pelosi.jpg

first, that pic Samson..I am eating over here man...:eusa_hand:.

anyway, the first to go will be the blue dogs or fake bakes they got in the last 2 cycles that go them the house....they don't really represent "Pelosi/Obama" Democrats anyway or really wanted to march to their drum, so they will die outside the tent ala combat triage.

They have so many iffy seats to defend, it won't matter...the thing is Pelosi promised a lot of the ones shes going to leave outside the tent if they voted for Porkulus, Health care etc..... sux to be them. :eusa_whistle:

Hmm, I fail to see this as an issue. It happens at campaign time.

As far as Pelosi, she should be impeached for failure to support her oath, and then locked away for contributing to war crimes.

As far as Pelosi, she should be impeached for failure to support her oath, and then locked away for contributing to war crimes.

Well, it IS the NYT.....

.....Are you saying that the NEW YORK TIMES would fabricate an issue, just to make a story?

:eek::eek::eek:

Well, it IS the NYT.....

.....Are you saying that the NEW YORK TIMES would fabricate an issue, just to make a story?

I didn't say the article is not factual. I said it happens at campaign time and is no big issue. Republicans call it getting out the vote, and they do it at every campaign, so........I see nothing unusual.

Dog bites man, not a news story. Man bites dog, newsworthy. Its a non issue.

Well, it IS the NYT.....

I didn't say the article is not factual. I said it happens at campaign time and is no big issue. Republicans call it getting out the vote, and they do it at every campaign, so........I see nothing unusual.

Dog bites man, not a news story. Man bites dog, newsworthy. Its a non issue.

So, the NYT is printing a Dog-Bites-Man story?:confused:

Why would such a prestigious member of the MSM do such a thing??

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back