NYT Bombshell: 'SIGNIFICANTLY MORE 9/11 NEGLIGENCE THAN HAS BEEN DISCLOSED'

I seem to remember Obama..er uh....Osama being offered up to Bill Clinton not once BUT twice!
And the dipshit did nothing.
The world trade center was attacked in 93.......Bubba didnt do shit!
Finger pointing in this case is kind of stupid. Plenty of blame to go around......but most of it goes to the terrorist.

I was just reading this on HuffPo. Damn, this is awesome!

This is awesome??? What exactly is so awesome about failed intelligence leading to the deaths of thousands of Americans? You are a fucking loon.

Thats why hes my bitch, he happy thousands died so he can try and advance a political agenda, what a buttfucking liberal asshole

BTW, the intelligence wasn't failed.

Can you source where the the intel stated which day, which flights all of this was going to happen...or was more like fragmented chatter? The same chatter the CIA and the FBI were picking up.

You do realize that it was the Clinton Administration that dummied down our own intel because we didn't need it any longer, right?

This is awesome??? What exactly is so awesome about failed intelligence leading to the deaths of thousands of Americans? You are a fucking loon.

Thats why hes my bitch, he happy thousands died so he can try and advance a political agenda, what a buttfucking liberal asshole

That's Lakhota for you.....party and blame before America. Trashy? Absolutely

Please link to where George Tenet and Cofer Black told Condolezza Rice that planes would be hijacked on Tuesday, 9/11/2001.

Please link to where they told her the planes would originate from Logan Airport, Dulles International, and Newark Airport.

Please link to where they told her the planes would be slammed into the WTC, the Pentagon, and Shanksville.

Thankies.

Condi Rice testified that there were warnings that planes were going to be hijacked, but they never imagined that people would fly them into buildings.

OK, fine. That's a reasonable statement.

So why didn't they put any airports on alert?

Which airports were they supposed to put on alert?

Which days? What times? What flights?

What were the screeners at that time supposed to look for? Remember, they didn't have the TSA back then, and the rules were different.

So what was Dr. Rice supposed to do about vague terror warnings?

GMTA....you ARE spot on. I think they wanted Bush to close all airports for 6-12 months

Forget that the Trade center was attacked before 9/11 on Clinton's Watch.
Forget that Bin Laden declared War on the U.S. during Clinton's Watch.
Forget that Sudan offered up Bin Laden to Bill Clinton, and he did nothing.
No... 9/11 was all Bush's fault.

BTW, the intelligence wasn't failed.

Can you source where the the intel stated which day, which flights all of this was going to happen...or was more like fragmented chatter? The same chatter the CIA and the FBI were picking up.

You do realize that it was the Clinton Administration that dummied down our own intel because we didn't need it any longer, right?

Ouch! QFT!

Clinton passed up at least two opportunities to kill or capture bin laden. know why he didn't? cause there were women and children in the camps.. and he made that decision after bin laden announced that "NO distinction will be made in those wearing uniforms and those who are civillians." What a dumb ass thinker clinton was.

Yes, it's awesome that Bush is being further exposed for the lazy, lying, vacationing, stupid asshole that he was for ignoring pre-9/11 warnings while planning to invade Iraq. Yes, this is awesome news! I'm sure the media will have plenty to say about it tomorrow.

the first to field an all blind army, the liberals. wow.

Actually it's pretty damning of the Bush Administration and highlites the Repubican Presidents negligence and utter failure to protect the country.

Bush probably thinks it's awesome that he was never impeached however.........

Clinton passed up at least two opportunities to kill or capture bin laden. know why he didn't? cause there were women and children in the camps.. and he made that decision after bin laden announced that "NO distinction will be made in those wearing uniforms and those who are civillians." What a dumb ass thinker clinton was.

You're a world class dumbass and liar.

Q: Did Bill Clinton pass up a chance to kill Osama bin Laden?

A: Probably not, and it would not have mattered anyway as there was no evidence at the time that bin Laden had committed any crimes against American citizens.

FactCheck.org : Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

From the op-ed linked in the OP:

In the aftermath of 9/11, Bush officials attempted to deflect criticism that they had ignored C.I.A. warnings by saying they had not been told when and where the attack would occur. That is true, as far as it goes, but it misses the point. Throughout that summer, there were events that might have exposed the plans, had the government been on high alert. Indeed, even as the Aug. 6 brief was being prepared, Mohamed al-Kahtani, a Saudi believed to have been assigned a role in the 9/11 attacks, was stopped at an airport in Orlando, Fla., by a suspicious customs agent and sent back overseas on Aug. 4. Two weeks later, another co-conspirator, Zacarias Moussaoui, was arrested on immigration charges in Minnesota after arousing suspicions at a flight school. But the dots were not connected, and Washington did not react.

That's because there was this policy called the "Gorelick Wall" which prevented the CIA and the FBI from collaborating. Therefore, no action could have been taken because the dots had not been connected.

Actually it's pretty damning of the Bush Administration and highlites the Repubican Presidents negligence and utter failure to protect the country.

If Bush was guilty of anything why didn't he get impeached? Like I said... Loons. Anyone who thinks it's awesome when Americans die just so they can point fingers at Politicians is a completely disgusting human being.

Please link to where George Tenet and Cofer Black told Condolezza Rice that planes would be hijacked on Tuesday, 9/11/2001.

Please link to where they told her the planes would originate from Logan Airport, Dulles International, and Newark Airport.

Please link to where they told her the planes would be slammed into the WTC, the Pentagon, and Shanksville.

Thankies.

Condi Rice testified that there were warnings that planes were going to be hijacked, but they never imagined that people would fly them into buildings.

OK, fine. That's a reasonable statement.

So why didn't they put any airports on alert?

Bush should have handled the warning like FDR handled Pearl Harbor and inter every Muslim male in America.

Syn, when would you have given the order for the USAF to shoot down fully loaded, but off course commercial airliners on the morning of 9/11?

From the op-ed linked in the OP:

In the aftermath of 9/11, Bush officials attempted to deflect criticism that they had ignored C.I.A. warnings by saying they had not been told when and where the attack would occur. That is true, as far as it goes, but it misses the point. Throughout that summer, there were events that might have exposed the plans, had the government been on high alert. Indeed, even as the Aug. 6 brief was being prepared, Mohamed al-Kahtani, a Saudi believed to have been assigned a role in the 9/11 attacks, was stopped at an airport in Orlando, Fla., by a suspicious customs agent and sent back overseas on Aug. 4. Two weeks later, another co-conspirator, Zacarias Moussaoui, was arrested on immigration charges in Minnesota after arousing suspicions at a flight school. But the dots were not connected, and Washington did not react.

That's because there was this policy called the "Gorelick Wall" which prevented the CIA and the FBI from collaborating. Therefore, no action could have been taken because the dots had not been connected.

Careful.. Liberals are allergic to facts which represent the TRUTH. We're all suppose to just chant, "Bush lied people died."

If Bush was guilty of anything why didn't he get impeached? Like I said... Loons. Anyone who thinks it's awesome when Americans die just so they can point fingers at Politicians is a completely disgusting human being.

and here tehy are its awesome that someone is writing how Bush failed us, woo hoo go dead people. Libs, still pimping bad ideas.

Point of fact, no one I've seen on here thinks it's awesome when Americans die. I think it's time for them to release all the PDB's from 2001. That would be awesome.

Forum List

Back