NYT blatantly anti semitic

In other news - Anti-Gentile New York Times runs ANOTHER cartoon attacking Trump.

If American Jews don't see who and what dimocrap scum are, then fuck 'em.

Israelis and American Jews are about as different as can possibly be. They bear no real semblance to one another. In fact, I know several Israelis that actually despise American Jews. You should hear what they say about them.

I'm about tired of sticking up for them.

Israelis and American Jews are about as different as can possibly be. They bear no real semblance to one another. In fact, I know several Israelis that actually despise American Jews. You should hear what they say about them.

Not This American Jew. I agree with my comrades in Israel.

Anti-Semitic New York Times Runs ANOTHER Cartoon Attacking Netanyahu

Funny how it is OK to draw cartoons of Jews that mock them but not of other cultures. Certainly not Islam. Yet, Jews continue to vote Democrat. If they continue to do so they are simply traitors.
You didn’t know this 20 years ago?

Actually, several hundred years ago.

Bruno Bauer wrote a very good book on them in 1843, titled "The Jewish Question"

To which Karl Marx (moron extraordinaire) replied with "On the Jewish Question"

I'd probably skip Bauer's book and go right to Marx' essay. communists are VERY tedious writers. Trust me, I know wherefore I speak.

You won't. And I don't blame you.

So here's a snippet. It tells you what you need to know --

Karl Marx ~

Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. [...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.

dimocraps are scum

Funny how it is OK to draw cartoons of Jews that mock them but not of other cultures. Certainly not Islam. Yet, Jews continue to vote Democrat. If they continue to do so they are simply traitors.

Bruno Bauer wrote a very good book on them in 1843, titled "The Jewish Question"

I'd probably skip Bauer's book and go right to Marx' essay. communists are VERY tedious writers. Trust me, I know wherefore I speak.

Karl Marx ~

Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. [...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.

dimocraps are scum

It makes no difference what kind of Jew they were. Even converts to another religion. They'd have still gone to the gas chambers during the Third Reich times.

They can stick up for themselves. :04:

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

It makes no difference what kind of Jew they were. Even converts to another religion. They'd have still gone to the gas chambers during the Third Reich times.

Quite possibly.

But that'snot what I'm getting at.

communists, and dimocrap FILTH, see Jews as the inventors of Capitalism. As greedy, money-grubbing, back-stabbing money grabbers.

When the truth is, Capitalism didn't even exist until the mid-nineteenth Century. communism and Capitalism emerged at almost exactly the same time.

Hatred toward Jews came from Europe when Jews weren't allowed to occupy many jobs or many professions. Very few. They even told Jews what names they could adopt. It was hard being a Jew in those days. Still is in some regards.

The Ruling Elite (the Church, the Royals etc) saw the need for money lending but didn't want Christians delving into what they saw as an evil enterprise. They got Jews to do it.

They also used Jews as Tax Collectors. That way, the 'Lord' Duke or Count or whoever didn't get as much hatred as the Tax Collecting Jew did.

Ever heard the expression "Jew him down"? Of course you have.

Back in the day, the Ruling Elite didn't bother with learning Math or fractions. The Big 'Houses' had Jews they kept around to run their money for them because, frankly, the Royals were too stupid. The Royals were so stupid, they didn't have a clue. Didn't bathe a whole lot either. another topic

So if a neighbor wanted to sell some cattle, land or whatever to his Royal Butthole buddy, he had no clue what was a fair price. Had no clue how to calculate interest and could barely add past 40.

So he'd send his Jew out to bargain. Ergo, "Jew him down"

Anyway, superstitions die hard. As does stupidity.

dimocraps are scum

Why do Jews vote dem? Because it’s the gop conservatives having torch marches downtown chanting “Jews will not replace us.”

The supposedly anti-semitic cartoon had it backwards.

It should have had Nuttyahoo holding the leash with Trump down on his hands and knees. ... :cool:

The Israelis have a Border Guard called the Caracal Battalion. (look up what a caracal cat is)

Lately, it's become Coed. But it used to be 100% female, IIRC. I think it's 70% female now.

I think that the next time Israel decides to kick some Arab ass that they should use Israeli women exclusively in order to give the Arab men a fighting chance. They'd still lose, but at least they'd think they have a chance.

Not This American Jew. I agree with my comrades in Israel.

The New York Times is owned by Ochs Sulzberger, a Jewish family.

Sure, because most Jews want one standard for Goys (Liberalism & Tolerance) and another standard for Jews (Intolerance & Conservatism)

Forum List

Back