NYT: AZ Shooter Bush Hating Marxist 9/11 Truther...

Clearly a Palin Supporter...

My Guess is that this guy didn't like the Conservative Democrat he shot because she wasn't a Marxist, and it was just an extra bonus to have a Republican Judge there for the picking also...

:)

peace...

The guy was a nutjob, period. He was a mishmash of political leanings, half assed consiracy theories, and general delusion. Lets look at some of his things.

Anti-bush (lefty)
Gold/Silver standard (righty)
Anti-government (both, remember anarchists are lefty anti goverment, millita types are righty anti-goverment)
9/11 truth (both sides have these idiots)
mind control (batshit insane)
number-theory wierdness (batshit insane)

This list isnt complete, but it shows the guy was nuts, not righty nuts, not lefty nuts, just fucking nuts.

The guy was a nutjob, period. He was a mishmash of political leanings, half assed consiracy theories, and general delusion. Lets look at some of his things.

Anti-bush (lefty)
Anti-government (both, remember anarchists are lefty anti goverment, millita types are righty anti-goverment)

This list isnt complete, but it shows the guy was nuts, not righty nuts, not lefty nuts, just fucking nuts.

Any reason you'd Leave the Communist Manifest out?...

And I agree... He shouldn't be Assigned to a Side...

But that didn't stop the AP, the NYT and the Collective Left from doing from the Day of the Shooting until the "Good Cop" called for Civility last Wednesday @ the Pep Rally.

This was Sarah and Rush Limbaugh's Fault, REMEMBER?...

peace...

Maybe someone should drop a hint to our fine Federal investigators to take a look at some of our own mentally ill 9/11 Troofers.

Christophera could stand a once over (that means visual inspection, not a beat down).

9/11 Rimjob is too pathetic to really worry about, but a little look-see couldn't hurt.

id-eots is worth a look.

Terral? Doesn't seem likely to actually go postal, but just a pinch of forewarning would still be a good idea. Couldn't hurt.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Anti-bush (lefty)

But that didn't stop the AP, the NYT and the Collective Left from doing from the Day of the Shooting until the "Good Cop" called for Civility last Wednesday @ the Pep Rally.

peace...

He also read Mein Kampf so I figured the two cancelled each other out.

I love the whole point though, of "He's read book X, he must be a supporter of X!!"
I've read Mein Kampf, parts of the communist manifesto, Achtung Panzer, Quotations from Chairman Mao, and a host of other so called contrioverial books. Once you get to a certain point you need to read source material, and not some other persons interpretation of it. Reading a bad book does not make you a bad person, beleiving in its contents does.

Any thinking person waited to hear the facts.

Once they started getting the facts it was pretty obvious that the shooter was batshit crazy and had no left, right or center.

Batshit crazy is batshit crazy.

I kinda this whole blame Palin, Hannity, Beck, Bush and anybody on the right backfired on anyone trying to push that bs. Jeeze.

I understand that Sarah Palin is getting her own cable station where she can whine and moan 24/7 about how she has been victimized and deserves more attention that a murdered nine year old girl.

It's called PVN, The Professional Victim Network.

Any thinking person waited to hear the facts.

Once they started getting the facts it was pretty obvious that the shooter was batshit crazy and had no left, right or center.

Batshit crazy is batshit crazy.

I kinda think this whole blame Palin, Hannity, Beck, Bush and anybody on the right backfired big time.

I understand that Sarah Palin is getting her own cable station where she can whine and moan 24/7 about how she has been victimized and deserves more attention that a murdered nine year old girl.

So basically when a person is slandered (and thats what this is) they should basically just sit there and take it? So defending yourself is now whining and moaning.

If some idiot didnt try to pin all this on her she would have had no reason to defend herself.

I really really love all the palin hate on the left, its like bush-hate lite. Why dont we dig up some Karl Rove digs while we are at it.

So basically when a person is slandered (and thats what this is) they should basically just sit there and take it? So defending yourself is now whining and moaning.

If some idiot didnt try to pin all this on her she would have had no reason to defend herself.

I really really love all the palin hate on the left, its like bush-hate lite. Why dont we dig up some Karl Rove digs while we are at it.
No one slandered her.

And it isn't hate...it is watching a train wreck. I fully expect her to start writhing and speaking in tongues.

No one slandered her.

And it isn't hate...it is watching a train wreck. I fully expect her to start writhing and speaking in tongues.

I beg to differ. All this trying to tie in her target list for the election (remember they wanted the targets voted out, not shot) to some nutter shooter who probably never even saw the website is slander in my book.

Ravi is just a denier.

If dealing with the fact that certain overly partisan liberal hacks DID slander Palin and Rush and the right in general gets too difficult, in the world of dishonest schmucks like Ravi, the "answer" is obvious and easy: just deny reality.

Once you get to know Ravi, you'll quickly come to realize that she's neither very bright nor is she especially interested in honest discussions. She is, in fact, quite hostile to honesty.

No one slandered her.

I beg to differ. All this trying to tie in her target list for the election (remember they wanted the targets voted out, not shot) to some nutter shooter who probably never even saw the website is slander in my book.
You'd be wrong. But I look forward to seeing her bring forth a slander suit. It would be teh awesome!

Ravi is just a denier.

If dealing with the fact that certain overly partisan liberal hacks DID slander Palin and Rush and the right in general gets too difficult, in the world of dishonest schmucks like Ravi, the "answer" is obvious and easy: just deny reality.

Once you get to know Ravi, you'll quickly come to realize that she's neither very bright nor is she especially interested in honest discussions. She is, in fact, quite hostile to honesty.
What are you...in seventh grade?

Anti-bush (lefty)

peace...

I love the whole point though, of "He's read book X, he must be a supporter of X!!"
I've read Mein Kampf, parts of the communist manifesto, Achtung Panzer, Quotations from Chairman Mao, and a host of other so called contrioverial books. Once you get to a certain point you need to read source material, and not some other persons interpretation of it. Reading a bad book does not make you a bad person, beleiving in its contents does.

So exactly how did the AP, the NYT and Various National Lefties, including the Mainstream Media Obsess on Sarah Palin regarding this Psychopath for DAYS after this Shooting?...

Where is the Justification in Substance for Pointing the Finger @ Sarah?... Rush?... The Tea Party?...

There was ZERO Evidence ANY of them are even Remotely Associated with this Nut...

peace...

Ravi is just a denier.

What are you...in seventh grade?

You aren't Honestly Denying that the Left, from the AP on, went after Sarah Palin on Day One for this Shooting, are you?...

The Sheriff went after Rush Limbaugh...

Are you Denying these FACTS, Ravi?... Honestly?

peace...

Maybe someone should drop a hint to our fine Federal investigators to take a look at some of our own mentally ill 9/11 Troofers.

Christophera could stand a once over (that means visual inspection, not a beat down).

9/11 Rimjob is too pathetic to really worry about, but a little look-see couldn't hurt.

id-eots is worth a look.

Terral? Doesn't seem likely to actually go postal, but just a pinch of forewarning would still be a good idea. Couldn't hurt.

or maybe you should go fuck yourself with a hammer..couldn't hurt

peace...

So exactly how did the AP, the NYT and Various National Lefties, including the Mainstream Media Obsess on Sarah Palin regarding this Psychopath for DAYS after this Shooting?...

Where is the Justification in Substance for Pointing the Finger @ Sarah?... Rush?... The Tea Party?...

There was ZERO Evidence ANY of them are even Remotely Associated with this Nut...

peace...

I agree there is no justification, It was a case of white guy, gun, shooting, congressperson, ZOMG HE HAS TO BE A RIGHTWING NUTTER!!!!

Forum List

Back