NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

So you think it is ok for a police officer to choke a man to death. This guy should be doing 20 to Life, it just shows that there is still 2 Justice Systems in this country. I also believe all the officers who watched this murder should pay a price as well.

He was not choked to death. There were a numbers of factors involved in his death. "Choking" was not listed.

With none of it happening if the police hadn't insisted on him relinquishing his civil rights.
Selling untaxed cigarettes isnt a civil right, for the record.

Which he was not doing. He didn't have cigarettes on him. He had in the past. You can't demand to search someone over something they had done in the past.
Yes he did.

Garner actually had with him five packs of Newports that contained a total of less than 100 cigarettes. The cigarettes were marked for sale in Virginia, a sign they were being resold illegally in New York.

NYPD officer says he inflated charge against Eric Garner

If you want to take the word of an admitted liar.

He was not choked to death. There were a numbers of factors involved in his death. "Choking" was not listed.

With none of it happening if the police hadn't insisted on him relinquishing his civil rights.

Which he was not doing. He didn't have cigarettes on him. He had in the past. You can't demand to search someone over something they had done in the past.
Yes he did.

Garner actually had with him five packs of Newports that contained a total of less than 100 cigarettes. The cigarettes were marked for sale in Virginia, a sign they were being resold illegally in New York.

He wasnt the only cop there. There were several officers on the scene. Ill take their word over yours.

Yes he did.

He wasnt the only cop there. There were several officers on the scene. Ill take their word over yours.

When you cost the city 8 million dollars the excuses will come flying.

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired.

I have no idea why some hold a police officer to a different standard. Just do what you are instructed and no one gets fired.

There is a serious question as to if he intended to apply a chokehold, or was just wrestling with a very large, resisting man, along with other officers.

The Admin Judge called it a chokehold, but many disagree.
it's a law of nature!! when something resist--something will break
--when people resist arrest--someone WILL get hurt --plain and simple-- and it's NOT the cops' fault

Yes he did.

You said he didnt have cigarettes on him, but he did. You are once again misinformed in this thread. Im actually not sure if you are misinformed, or you just say anything to win the debate and pray that no one catches you lying. Either way, its a bad look for you.

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired.

I have no idea why some hold a police officer to a different standard. Just do what you are instructed and no one gets fired.

There is a serious question as to if he intended to apply a chokehold, or was just wrestling with a very large, resisting man, along with other officers.

--when people resist arrest--someone WILL get hurt --plain and simple-- and it's NOT the cops' fault

We are getting these rulings finally because yes, something will break if not. Protests worked.

Yes he did.

You said he didnt have cigarettes on him, but he did. You are once again misinformed in this thread. Im actually not sure if you are misinformed, or you just say anything to win the debate and pray that no one catches you lying. Either way, its a bad look for you.

You quoted someone admitting they lied. Why did they lie?

We are getting these rulings finally because yes, something will break if not. Protests worked.
Protesters should not be influencing our courts, but unfortunately i think they are.

..unless you are a cop, you are full of shit!!!
..cops are dealing with HUMANS--humans that don't want to COMPLY!!!!!
these are DYNAMIC situations----
...a BIG jackass human that doesn't want the cops to cuff him/etc--and has already been arrested for ASSAULT can KILL the cop--HURT the cop
..do you deal with people that assault?? are big and can hurt you??WANT to hurt you?? if not STFU

Last edited:
Yes he did.

The lie was he infalted the amount of cigarettes on him. The truth was he just had 5 packs. You are misinformed sir.

Protesters should not be influencing our courts, but unfortunately i think they are.

That's exactly why the founders respected and protected our rights to protest. Always with the arguments to dismantle the Constitution.

The lie was he infalted the amount of cigarettes on him. The truth was he just had 5 packs. You are misinformed sir.

One who will lie, will lie about anything.

That's exactly why the founders respected and protected our rights to protest. Always with the arguments to dismantle the Constitution.
At no point did our founding fathers want protesters to affect our courts. Mob justice isnt justice.

...a BIG jackass human that doesn't want the cops to cuff him/etc--and as already been arrested for ASSAULT can KILL the cop--HURT the cop
..do you deal with people that assault?? are big and can hurt you??WANT to hurt you?? if not STFU

When you are asked to rescind your Constitutional RIghts you should not comply. That is why the founders created the 2nd Amendment.

Are you retarded? What is wrong with you? He was caught lying! The truth was he had 5 packs on him. The cop didnt say "5 packs", he said more than 5, but 5 is what was recovered at the scene. Please tell me you understand. Its getting weird now.

...a BIG jackass human that doesn't want the cops to cuff him/etc--and as already been arrested for ASSAULT can KILL the cop--HURT the cop

When you are asked to rescind your Constitutional RIghts you should not comply. That is why the founders created the 2nd Amendment.
wtf --you don't make sense at all
what are you babbling about ?

At no point did our founding fathers want protesters to affect our courts. Mob justice isnt justice.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then." -Thomas Jefferson

but the cop did nothing wrong

Are you retarded? What is wrong with you? He was caught lying! The truth was he had 5 packs on him. The cop didnt say "5 packs", he said more than 5, but 5 is what was recovered at the scene. Please tell me you understand. Its getting weird now.

I understand that the link provided was quoting someone who admitted to lying. I have no obligation to take his word for anything.

Why did he lie?

Forum List

Back