NYPD Cop Busted Trying to Sell ‘Top Quality’ Fentanyl, Heroin to Undercover Agents

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wonder how many slaps on the wrist the NYC DA will give her?

Grace Baez told an informant she could sell them a kilo of heroin for $25,000, and 800 grams of fentanyl with the price dependent on the drug’s purity​

1698011336060.png

Grace Baez, a New York Police Department officer, was arrested this past week for allegedly selling large quantities of drugs while on duty.

Baez, a 37-year-old Bronx native, was busted alongside Cesar Martinez, 42, for dealing fentanyl, heroin and other drugs, according to police. The pair were charged with conspiracy to distribute narcotics, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Wonder if since she's a cop, if there's another way to prosecute her?
Could she be charged through the Homeland Security Act, for instance? Her actions have put the citizenry in danger, since as we all know fentanyl can kill people just by coming in contact with it.

Wonder if since she's a cop, if there's another way to prosecute her?
Could she be charged through the Homeland Security Act, for instance? Her actions have put the citizenry in danger, since as we all know fentanyl can kill people just by coming in contact with it.
The way to resolve this isolated issue is just defund the police. :eusa_eh:

Those implants aren't cheap.

You know, it amazes me. It used to be, 'does this make my butt look too big'? Now, they literally are going in the opposite direction, and a gigantic ass is flaunted. To me, it's ugly as sin, but it's all part of the world we now live in.

You know, it amazes me. It used to be, 'does this make my butt look too big'? Now, they literally are going in the opposite direction, and a gigantic ass is flaunted. To me, it's ugly as sin, but it's all part of the world we now live in.
People are shallow and needy, it is all a matter of degrees. I take some time to look good when it matters, Iwon't go so far as to deform my body.

Who knows ?
Perhaps they want her inside so that she can fry bigger fish for your friendly FBI.

Beaz has been a police officer since 2012 and was working on desk duty while she arranged multiple meetings with the informant, according to the statement. She was arrested on Tuesday after the informant handed over the drugs to law enforcement.

She was put on modified duty by the NYPD after she was accused of misconduct in 2020, the statement read.

Ok so it would appear she was less than a stellar officer and has some history with shady conduct. I wonder how many kilos of Heroin and Fentanyl she has successfully sold in the past. Who did she stop paying or piss off to finally go down is the question that should be answered. Wonder what kind of deal she will make and who she rolls over on to save her ass, I doubt she is going to fall on her sword. She doesn’t look like the kind of person built to handle time behind bars

Forum List

Back