Nye's Quadrant

Would anyone here pay money for a Curry "forecast"? Of course they wouldn't. She's been consistently wrong on everything for years, and nobody is going to pay for failure, not even deniers. She's as capable of an accurate forecast as an astrologer or TheOldFarmersAlmanac.

Curry doesn't make forecasts...and why?...because she grasps the problems with the models and actually addresses the vast uncertainty that exists in every part of climate science....actual scientists don't make predictions based on what they believe they know...and don't make predictions when uncertainty looms large in every aspect of their field of study...that is what political hacks and pseudoscientists do..

Nobody who is paying Curry for "forecasts" gives a damn about those "forecasts". They're paying her so she can continue her as propaganda-spouting shill. The forecasting business is a front that makes it legal to accept the bribes.

Nobody pays her for forecasts because she doesn't make them...and anyone who "pays" for a forecast is paying for lip service and headlines considering the amount of uncertainty that exists in climate science...

Thanks though, for acknowledging that the left is actually paying for what they want to hear...and are willing to pay big so long as it produces big headlines... forecasts when uncertainty looms so large is, by definition propaganda...good to know that you actually know what it is...to bad you are to brain dead to apply it property to your own situation.

Curry doesn't make forecasts...

Sure she does. In 2013, she specifically predicted no warming for at least the next ten years.

"In terms of global temperature, I expect the hiatus to continue at last another decade, but won’t pretend to predict year to year variations"

Nobody pays her for forecasts because she doesn't make them...

CFAN Climate Forecast Applications Network

If she's not making forecasts, why does she run, with her husband, the "Climate Forecast Applications Network"?

You suck as a liar. Lies are supposed to be at least somewhat plausible, and yours aren't.

Curry doesn't make forecasts...

Sure she does. In 2013, she specifically predicted no warming for at least the next ten years.

"In terms of global temperature, I expect the hiatus to continue at last another decade, but won’t pretend to predict year to year variations"

Nobody pays her for forecasts because she doesn't make them...

CFAN Climate Forecast Applications Network

If she's not making forecasts, why does she run, with her husband, the "Climate Forecast Applications Network"?

You suck as a liar. Lies are supposed to be at least somewhat plausible, and yours aren't.

And in which part of that web site do you believe they are making climate predictions? My bet is that you didn't even visit the site...alas hairball, you are the liar..and the idiot...and the bitter old woman who hates everyone who isn't just as bitter as yourself.

And in which part of that web site do you believe they are making climate predictions?

So you're also saying Curry is running a front company to funnel in fossil fuel cash, a prediction company that makes no actual predictions.

Good. That was my point too. I'm glad everyone agrees.

You can't have it both ways, little pissaholic. Either Curry doesn't make predictions, and is running a front company, or she does make predictions, and you lied about it.

Ooh, sucks to be you.

So you're also saying Curry is running a front company to funnel in fossil fuel cash, a prediction company that makes no actual predictions.

You really are a bitter little wacko....aren't you? You make the claim that they are making climate predictions when you never even visited the site to see...then when it is pointed out to youth they aren't..then you make up something else...So they got money from a fossil fuel company...they list other sources as well as valuable services to humanitarian projects as well

Are you claiming that no fossil fuel money goes into the coffers of green companies? Is that your claim?

Good. That was my point too. I'm glad everyone agrees.

I would imagine that everyone agrees that your only "point" is on the top of your head...and that you are one of the boldest hypocrites on the board...

You can't have it both ways, little pissaholic. Either Curry doesn't make predictions, and is running a front company, or she does make predictions, and you lied about it.

There is a third option which I am sure you never considered...that the company is completely legitimate...provides a valuable service for pay and that you are simply full of shit.

Ooh, sucks to be you.

No hairball...it is great to be me...I am happy, content, and have great fun all the time surrounded by my family and friends...you, on the other hand are a dried up bitter old woman (or perhaps a bitter effeminate old queen if your prowess at name calling is any indication...and it is)...which as anyone can tell you ...would suck very much.

You make the claim that they are making climate predictions when you never even visited the site to see..

Dumbass, Curry has made predictions on her blog and in her papers, which I have posted here.

It takes a special degree of stupid, which you clearly possess, to declare that her company is the only possible place she could make predictions.

You really are just a profoundly stupid human being, not to mention a bitter weepy loser. What's it like, knowing that the whole board is laughing at your extremely-well-used cultist ass?

It takes a special degree of stupid, which you clearly possess, to declare that her company is the only possible place she could make predictions.

You were the one who claimed that the company made predictions...it doesn't...now you are trying to wiggle out of your fake clam...you are the poster child for that special kind of stupid.

No hairball...it is great to be me...I am happy, content, and have great fun all the time surrounded by my family and friends.

Since you know that your position is completely unsupportable, that you have NO actual allies in that regard, that everyone here realizes you are knowingly lying: you cannot expect anyone to believe you are happy or content.

No hairball...it is great to be me...I am happy, content, and have great fun all the time surrounded by my family and friends.

Since you know that your position is completely unsupportable, that you have NO actual allies in that regard, that everyone here realizes you are knowingly lying: you cannot expect anyone to believe you are happy or content.

Who needs allies when one is right? You think allies and people agreeing with you is what makes you right? What an idiot...You know what makes people happy crick...I mean truly happy? Being right...and I am one of the happiest guys you will ever meet. For all your arguments, and claims, you can't post a single piece of real, observed, measured data that challenges my position on anything...all you can say is that people disagree with me as if that means anything at all other than that is the only response you can make since you can't post up any actual data that challenges my position.

Being right...and I am one of the happiest guys you will ever meet.

You're more of an example of how ignorance isn't bliss. It would be the bitterness and misery in your posts that gives it away, not to mention your obsessive stalker-like behavior. Happy people always behave like that ... never.

You're more of an example of how ignorance isn't bliss. It would be the bitterness and misery in your posts that gives it away, not to mention your obsessive stalker-like behavior. Happy people always behave like that ... never.

Again hairball...projecting your anger and bitterness upon others isn't going to help you get past it...denial just isn't productive. Do a bit of back checking hairball..and you will find that you are the stalker...and claiming that I stalk effeminate old queens like yourself doesn't make it so.

WTF....?

You are in the top three posters on this board of posting bitterness, all your post sound like they come from an old cranky hermit living under a bridge some where.

Nye is not retarded (and you're a complete dick for using the term as an insult), he has a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering - so vastly more educated than are you. And he doesn't lie about his education as do you, so you calling him a liar just doesn't work. What Nye says about the climate and global warming is all backed up by the thousands of published research papers that form the foundation of the consensus opinion: the world is getting warmer and human GHG emissions are primarily to blame.

Again, let me repeat: YOU are the liar and until you are willing to speak honestly about yourself, your opinion re the honesty of others is absolutely worthless.
Bill Nye the lyin' guy.

WTF....?

You are in the top three posters on this board of posting bitterness, all your post sound like they come from an old cranky hermit living under a bridge some where.

She is completely divorced from reality...and when she makes an accusation, you can bet that she is in reality simply projecting her behavior onto whoever she happens to be making the accusation of.

WTF....?

She is completely divorced from reality...and when she makes an accusation, you can bet that she is in reality simply projecting her behavior onto whoever she happens to be making the accusation of.

I have been on the internet now over 24 years? I have never seen a poster as constant cranky and bitter everyday...

Nye is not retarded (and you're a complete dick for using the term as an insult), he has a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering - so vastly more educated than are you. And he doesn't lie about his education as do you, so you calling him a liar just doesn't work. What Nye says about the climate and global warming is all backed up by the thousands of published research papers that form the foundation of the consensus opinion: the world is getting warmer and human GHG emissions are primarily to blame.

Again, let me repeat: YOU are the liar and until you are willing to speak honestly about yourself, your opinion re the honesty of others is absolutely worthless.
Bill Nye the lyin' guy.

Nye is not retarded, but he is willing to lie for the 'Noble Cause' of global warming activism.

His fraudulent CO2 experiment on Gore's telethon a few years back is proof of that.

To cultists...I am sure that the ends justify the means.

Forum List

Back