NYC teachers now required to address transgender students by preferring pronouns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NYC Teachers Now Required to Address Transgender Students by "Preferred Pronouns"
The New York City Department of Education has instructed teachers and faculty to address transgender students by their preferred pronouns  — whether that be “he,” “she,” “they” or “ze.” The directive was issued on Wednesday and came in the form of a 10-page memo detailing how schools and faculty should treat transgender students. The memo states that “all students have the right to have their gender identity recognized and respected by their school community.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but you severe mental cases who use the social justice bs are in for a real rude awakening.
If you look like a guy you are getting called a " HE or HIM" , if you look like a girl you are getting called " SHE, or HER" you are offended too dam bad get over it and suck it up.
The collapse of society is rapidly taking place.

I would have loved for a student to tell my father to refer to them as something other than male or female. That would've been priceless.

NYC Teachers Now Required to Address Transgender Students by "Preferred Pronouns"
The New York City Department of Education has instructed teachers and faculty to address transgender students by their preferred pronouns  — whether that be “he,” “she,” “they” or “ze.” The directive was issued on Wednesday and came in the form of a 10-page memo detailing how schools and faculty should treat transgender students. The memo states that “all students have the right to have their gender identity recognized and respected by their school community.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but you severe mental cases who use the social justice bs are in for a real rude awakening.
If you look like a guy you are getting called a " HE or HIM" , if you look like a girl you are getting called " SHE, or HER" you are offended too dam bad get over it and suck it up.
The collapse of society is rapidly taking place.

NYC- making teachers everywhere cringe at the thought that people think we are all like that collection of mental midgets.

I am so sick of transgenders ...I can not begin to tell you....

not wanting to hurt or anything.....but I am up to here ....with freaks.:confused:

if they have dangly bits

they are men

My God

what's so difficult to understand???????

you are so strange ....you people

you can not say what is right or wrong

sad

The last thing this country should be concerned about is "what to call the transgenders". Seriously, this is why the left is so totally out of touch with the concerns and needs of everyday Americans.

^^^ Amen! They make it sound like being called the wrong thing is the worst thing that can happen to a person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back