NYC schools to instal bullying detectors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Smoking and vaping are banned in all New York schools. Now schools are testing technology that can smoke out offenders. The new technology inside a little box may play a big role in holding students who break the law accountable. “If we get a spike above the line then we know if there’s an incident occurring,” Digital Fly CEO Derek Peterson said. “And we notify the officials.” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo in July banned the use of e-cigarettes on all public and private

NYC Schools to Install 'Bullying Detectors'...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this should make the little dainty trendy liberals feel oh so safe, and oh so much better to know an authority figure can spy on their kids all day long.

Rather than teach the kid to stick up for itself and allowing the school to become even more o the kids parents...

Gawd you are some stupid mother fkrs.

Smoking and vaping are banned in all New York schools. Now schools are testing technology that can smoke out offenders. The new technology inside a little box may play a big role in holding students who break the law accountable. “If we get a spike above the line then we know if there’s an incident occurring,” Digital Fly CEO Derek Peterson said. “And we notify the officials.” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo in July banned the use of e-cigarettes on all public and private

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this should make the little dainty trendy liberals feel oh so safe, and oh so much better to know an authority figure can spy on their kids all day long.

Rather than teach the kid to stick up for itself and allowing the school to become even more o the kids parents...

I volunteered at my boys school to supervise during the lunch hour everyday through their elementary years.

You get to know who the bullies are and who they bully..And unless you have raised children , worked in their schools and see it for yourself you don't have a clue.

This one group would bully this boy and the boy would react to it hours later in class, so it was blamed on him. The bullies would get the biggest kick out of it.

Many times a parent of a bully will say, " Oh my son/ daughter would never do that" and the bully never has to take responsibility for their actions.

I find this to be a necessary tool in schools..and glad to see it.

Look up how many suicides there have been by those who were viciously bullied..

• Banned

I volunteered at my boys school to supervise during the lunch hour everyday through their elementary years.

You get to know who the bullies are and who they bully..And unless you have raised children , worked in their schools and see it for yourself you don't have a clue.

This one group would bully this boy and the boy would react to it hours later in class, so it was blamed on him. The bullies would get the biggest kick out of it.

Many times a parent of a bully will say, " Oh my son/ daughter would never do that" and the bully never has to take responsibility for their actions.

Agree one can pick out bullies they aren't hard to spot just like an prison guard can pick out who will return to prison in a month.

Suicides , if you knew why half these suicides occurred you wouldn't believe it anyway. These suicides aren't " from the bullying itself" , it is from the meds these schools are putting kids on.

Schools are quick to stick kids on some sort of behavior meds, or some bs anti depressant drugs .

more than ten years ago I remember seeing an article in Va. where 75% of the kids were o n some type of drugs.

Dude it's a circle of authoritarian control and money making off the backs of these kids.

It is proven if you look in the inserts of many of these drugs one of the side effects is " SUICIDE"

• Banned

Agree one can pick out bullies they aren't hard to spot just like an prison guard can pick out who will return to prison in a month.

Suicides , if you knew why half these suicides occurred you wouldn't believe it anyway. These suicides aren't " from the bullying itself" , it is from the meds these schools are putting kids on.

Schools are quick to stick kids on some sort of behavior meds, or some bs anti depressant drugs .

more than ten years ago I remember seeing an article in Va. where 75% of the kids were o n some type of drugs.

Dude it's a circle of authoritarian control and money making off the backs of these kids.

It is proven if you look in the inserts of many of these drugs one of the side effects is " SUICIDE"

upload_2017-8-16_8-20-56.png

If schools would stop pussifing our kids,
How will they learn how to handle the real world ( snow flakes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If schools would stop pussifing our kids,
How will they learn how to handle the real world ( snow flakes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You you are blaming the behavior on the one being bullied..... not the ones doing the bullying..

Ass backwards in my opinion...

And guns as well, kids know where their parents guns are. 2 boys have shot their heads off from my boys old high school in the last few years

Many times the ones bullied are the gays, or those confused about their sexuality..

• Banned

And guns as well, kids know where their parents guns are. 2 boys have shot their heads off from my boys old high school in the last few years

Many times the ones bullied are the gays, or those confused about their sexuality..

And there again comes these fkd up schools causing them to be confused because now they are having their natural instincts twisted around at very early ages so you figure by the time these kids reach 12 -17 lets say they have no idea wtf they are because they were brainwashed by these idiots teaching this bs.

Where as if it is not taught or pushed down people's throats, these kids would " Naturally" know if they were gay or not.

• Banned
Remember PINK FLOYD another brick in the wall................. the message of what is coming has been here the whole time. As many of you keep seeing me say often " TV, MUSIC, MOVEIS, acclimate the public there are often subliminal message with in many of these areas, ...................... it's hard to explain the hows and how it can happen but it is a fact it is done......... One has to be able to see the messages within Anyway this is exactly how they want these kids :

upload_2017-8-16_9-38-27.png

upload_2017-8-16_9-39-46.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back