NYC Cab Driver Fined $15,000 For Telling Two Lesbians to Stop Kissing In Cab

Steinlight

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
A 15,000 dollar fine and reeducation, a totally reasonable punishment for saying "mean words", is it not? Your freedom ends where a lesbian's feelings begin bigots.

When Christina Spitzer gave her girlfriend a kiss in the backseat of a cab, she wasn’t expecting the driver to demand the couple knock it off or leave.

“Keep that for the bedroom or get out of the cab,” New York City taxi driver Mohammed Dahbi told Spitzer and her girlfriend, Kassie Thorton. (Full disclosure: Spitzer is an employee of Pivot, TakePart’s sister company.)

That comment will cost Dahbi. After filing a complaint alleging discrimination against the couple’s sexual orientation, the women finally received their day in court in March, more than three years after the 2011 incident. A few weeks later, the residing judge recommended a ruling in their favor, awarding $5,000 in damages to each of the women, slapping a $5,000 fine on the city, and requiring an antidiscrimination course for Dahbi.

“The recommendation…for him to undergo some human rights training [is] for us the ultimate reward,” Spitzer told TakePart.

Under New York state law, public and private businesses are prohibited from refusing service based on sexual orientation. Yet, in Spitzer’s opinion, Dahbi doesn’t think he did anything wrong. Dahbi’s lawyer, Ali Najmi, claims that the driver often told heterosexual couples to quit fooling around in his cab because they were distracting him from driving. “My client never once mentioned anything about their sexuality and never threw them out of the taxi,” Najmi told the New York Post.

The women exited the cab after Dahbi’s comment and refused to pay the fare, after which he drove away hurling expletives at them.

Cabbie Ordered to Pay 15 000 After Telling Women to Quit Kissing or Get Out - Yahoo News

In this country personal opinion, beliefs, traditions, morals, and mores have taken a back seat to the modern "anything goes" era.

It's not just old White people who are wished dead in this country by Liberals. It's anyone with an opinion that runs counter to the Liberal Agenda.

I wonder if this cabbie tells heteros to stop kissing while in his cab?
The bottom line is, these lesbian bigots should have more respect for this cabbie's islamic faith. They showed no decency in public. Not only that, but they lied and claimed they were "discriminated" against, which is false, he never threw them out of the cab. Not only did they stiff the cabbie on the fare, they put a working class immigrant into serious debt.

I think the real question here is, would these arrogant white lesbos sued this man if he wasn't a muslim immigrant of color. He is an easy target of their bigotry since so few are sympathetic to him to begin with.

Those poor bastards don't have enough problems like getting shot without a couple of lesbos trolling for discrimination and a big payoff.

Wait let me get this right.....

2 lesbians kissing in a cab.

A driver named Mohammed...obviously Muslim...being intolerant of it because...well....Islam executes gay people.

LIBERALS MUST BE SO CONFUSED HAHA!!!! Which side do they support? The lesbians or the precious peaceful tolerant Muslim!!!?

A driver named Mohammed...obviously Muslim...being intolerant of it because...well....Islam executes gay people.

LIBERALS MUST BE SO CONFUSED HAHA!!!! Which side do they support? The lesbians or the precious peaceful tolerant Muslim!!!?

Holy shit, we were on the same page at the exact same time !

I don't think there is a conundrum here, the Left will clearly stomp out anyone that doesn't conform to the prevailing orthodoxy on homosexuality.

This is good shit. The authoritarians should keep strutting around like this. I approve. You you go, fakey jakey!

Libertarians and far right reactionaries simply do not respect the law or basic decency.

All decent, moral humans know that.

Libertarians simply do not respect the law or basic decency.

All decent, moral humans know that.
Decent human beings aren't liars like these dykes. Decent human beings don't try to go around trying to bankrupt people who disagree with their lifestyle. Decent human beings aren't islamophobes like these white lesbo authoritarians and their supporters like you.

So is kissing and all sorts of body touching, etc allowed on public transports? Can the driver of a public transport tell you to behave so that he would not be distracted or the other passengers may not be offended?

Forum List

Back