19-Year-Old Woman Gang-Raped On Florida Beach As Hundreds Watch, Do Nothing

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
Rapers-Arrested-665x385.jpeg

Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, of Mobile, Ala., and Delonte' Martistee, 22, of Bainbridge, Ga. were charged with sexual battery by multiple perpetrators

Two college students from Alabama have been arrested for a rape that occurred on Panama Beach, Florida, during Spring Break. The area is a popular spot for students on spring break, a traditional holiday for U.S. college students. The rape occurred sometime between March 10-12, and was filmed on a mobile phone, which was confiscated during an unrelated investigation regarding a shooting in Troy, Alabama. Nobody ever came forward to say a woman was raped — police just stumbled across the grotesque footage.

On the tape, a young woman, seemingly unconscious, was in a beach chair as several men surrounded her. Hundreds more were drinking beer and encircling the scene, watching in broad daylight as the men attempted to touch her genital area, and at one point she seemed to awaken a bit and tried to weakly push their hands away, but she was too incapacitated to offer any true resistance. On the tape, one of the men can be heard saying “She will never remember” and then, in the bright Florida sun surrounded by hundreds of people, the woman is raped by at least two men while people jeer, watch, and some even filmed it.

Panama City, Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen said the attack was “the most disgusting, sickening thing” he had ever seen.

“… Like wild animals preying on a carcass laying in the woods…Within 10 feet from where this is happening there are hundreds, hundreds of people standing there watching, looking, seeing, hearing what is going on, and yet our culture and our society and our young people have got to the point where obviously this is acceptable somewhere, but I will tell you it is not acceptable in Bay County.”

Authorities arrested Delonte’ Martistee, 22, and Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, on Friday, charging both with sexual battery by multiple perpetrators after viewing the tape, and more arrests are expected this week.

When police identified and interviewed the young woman, she knew something had happened to her, but could remember no details, so she did not come forward. She thinks she may have been drugged, police say.

Well it is never mentioned that the girl was white. The black girls did not care. All of the attackers were black. I love black people but i would like to see whites riot about this. I think that would be fair.

It's such a brutal planet
It's such a living hell
It was a holy garden
That's right where Adam fell
It's where the bite was taken
It's where we chose to sin
It's where we first were naked
This is where our death begins

We took advice from that deceiving snake
He said don't worry it's a piece of cake
And sent us swimming in a burning lake
Now we're abandoned here for heaven's sake

Well, I could not make anything from the video video displayed. If fact, I could see no sexual activity at all. Could you? What expression was on the womans face? Eyes open or eyes closed? Do you really think all those women standing around would let a rape go on right in front of them? I've got my doubts.

What we do have is a video full of chest beating, wailing and grinding-of-teeth of law enforcement. The national media is echoing police statements. All of which will make it exceptionally hard, perhaps impossible, for these young men to get a fair, unbiased trial. Is that the goal of law enforcement -- to frighten these men into accepting a plea deal?

Ya'know ..... seems I recall some background info on the Sheriffs Boot Camp in Panama City from a few years ago. What was that ..... 14-year-old Martin Anderson .... was killed at a Sheriffs Boot Camp? Seems I recall the video that was released of that event was blurred so bad that you could not not discern a tree from a person. Is releasing unusable video a common theme in the south?

Perhaps the mainstream media should be a little more selective of who they interview and what they release?

Well, I could not make anything from the video video displayed. If fact, I could see no sexual activity at all. Could you? What expression was on the womans face? Eyes open or eyes closed? Do you really think all those women standing around would let a rape go on right in front of them? I've got my doubts.

What we do have is a video full of chest beating, wailing and grinding-of-teeth of law enforcement. The national media is echoing police statements. All of which will make it exceptionally hard, perhaps impossible, for these young men to get a fair, unbiased trial. Is that the goal of law enforcement -- to frighten these men into accepting a plea deal?

Ya'know ..... seems I recall some background info on the Sheriffs Boot Camp in Panama City from a few years ago. What was that ..... 14-year-old Martin Anderson .... was killed at a Sheriffs Boot Camp? Seems I recall the video that was released of that event was blurred so bad that you could not not discern a tree from a person. Is releasing unusable video a common theme in the south?

Perhaps the mainstream media should be a little more selective of who they interview and what they release?
The video wasn't blurred. The video you saw was blurred because depictions of victims are blurred. Not just in the south but everywhere.

There were hundreds of girls drunk, drugged and raped. Why is this one making the news?

The video wasn't blurred. The video you saw was blurred because depictions of victims are blurred. Not just in the south but everywhere.

There were hundreds of girls drunk, drugged and raped. Why is this one making the news?

The video of the killing of Martin Anderson released to the media and shown on TV was blurred so badly that I could not make out a tree from a person. It's like they simply twisted the focus ring quite far out.

The video of the Panama City Beach is not blurred ...... but I don't see anything at all that resembles a young lady in coitus.

Hundreds of people did see this unconscious woman raped by four men. It was just not a big deal because it was going on all over the beach. Why this is getting so much attention is curious.

Hundreds of people did see this unconscious woman raped by four men. It was just not a big deal because it was going on all over the beach. Why this is getting so much attention is curious.

I'm not saying this is not possible ..... but my missus, and every other woman I know, would have riped the balls off any man they saw trying to rape an unconscious woman.

Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, of Mobile, Ala., and Delonte' Martistee, 22, of Bainbridge, Ga. were charged with sexual battery by multiple perpetrators

Two college students from Alabama have been arrested for a rape that occurred on Panama Beach, Florida, during Spring Break. The area is a popular spot for students on spring break, a traditional holiday for U.S. college students. The rape occurred sometime between March 10-12, and was filmed on a mobile phone, which was confiscated during an unrelated investigation regarding a shooting in Troy, Alabama. Nobody ever came forward to say a woman was raped — police just stumbled across the grotesque footage.

On the tape, a young woman, seemingly unconscious, was in a beach chair as several men surrounded her. Hundreds more were drinking beer and encircling the scene, watching in broad daylight as the men attempted to touch her genital area, and at one point she seemed to awaken a bit and tried to weakly push their hands away, but she was too incapacitated to offer any true resistance. On the tape, one of the men can be heard saying “She will never remember” and then, in the bright Florida sun surrounded by hundreds of people, the woman is raped by at least two men while people jeer, watch, and some even filmed it.

Panama City, Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen said the attack was “the most disgusting, sickening thing” he had ever seen.

“… Like wild animals preying on a carcass laying in the woods…Within 10 feet from where this is happening there are hundreds, hundreds of people standing there watching, looking, seeing, hearing what is going on, and yet our culture and our society and our young people have got to the point where obviously this is acceptable somewhere, but I will tell you it is not acceptable in Bay County.”

Authorities arrested Delonte’ Martistee, 22, and Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, on Friday, charging both with sexual battery by multiple perpetrators after viewing the tape, and more arrests are expected this week.

When police identified and interviewed the young woman, she knew something had happened to her, but could remember no details, so she did not come forward. She thinks she may have been drugged, police say.

Well it is never mentioned that the girl was white. The black girls did not care. All of the attackers were black. I love black people but i would like to see whites riot about this. I think that would be fair.

The Rolling Stone wont touch this one with a 30 foot pole. The aggressors are black. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Hey, an abortion will fix that right up. No harm done.

The victim passed out drunk in front of large group of juvenile black people who (both male and female) stood by and watched as she was gang raped. Is there as lesson to be learned here? I would hate to blame the victim but I'm not surprised of the outcome.

I would physically restrain my daughter from going to any of these spring break drunkfests. I wouldn't care how old she was.

Parents who let their kids engage in this sort of over the top depravity should be bullwhipped.

She thinks she was drugged. More likely she passed out from drinking alcohol.
So what........ She was gang raped. And people stood by, without doing anything but filming the assault. I hope those guys get what is coming to them

They're all pieces of shit, the rapists, the mob who stood by enjoying the show

The Rolling Stone wont touch this one with a 30 foot pole. The aggressors are black. Doesn't fit the narrative.

If they were white fraternity brothers you can bet they would be all over it.

Forum List

Back