The Bible, Constitution And Declaration Of Independence All Perpetuate Sexism

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
According to a Defense Department-approved “sexism course,” the Bible, the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence all contribute to modern sexism.

Those three cherished texts all count as “historical influences that allow sexism to continue,” according to a presentation prepared by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, whose mission is to give a ”world-class human relations education.”

Pentagon Bible Constitution Perpetuate Sexism The Daily Caller
Oh My God.. I thank God for our Constitution for our country, and I thank God for men that haven't bowed down to the Liberal Female Bullies that want to strip them of every single thing they were born with.

According to a Defense Department-approved “sexism course,” the Bible, the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence all contribute to modern sexism.

Those three cherished texts all count as “historical influences that allow sexism to continue,” according to a presentation prepared by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, whose mission is to give a ”world-class human relations education.”

Pentagon Bible Constitution Perpetuate Sexism The Daily Caller
Oh My God.. I thank God for our Constitution for our country, and I thank God for men that haven't bowed down to the Liberal Female Bullies that want to strip them of every single thing they were born with.

Ppbbfftt people (of both genders) are the perpetuators of sexism or any other "ism"

racism classism
projectionism rejectionism
recidivism

Which came first the chicken or the egg, the cause or the cultural manifestation of biased conditions.
Did the people create the bias? Which then influences the people who perpetuate the bias?

Men built the society. Yet we're suppose to be the morons and you bastards can do no wrong.

Screw you.

???? Men surely deserve more credit for the CREDITED work
but women do a disproportionate share of the UNCREDITED work.

Happens all the time. Nothing gets done while patriarchs fight politically over who should get credit or blame.
So in the meantime, who cleans up behind the scenes. If you waited to get elected or paid, it wouldn't get done.
That social cost is NOT taken into account when men go to war, or send each other to jail and leave families without support. So guess who takes up the slack when men kill each other off, assassinate each other in real life or politically in the media where they can't get anything done but get deadlocked in battles.

Something about the male territorial bent, or pecking order/patriarchal "Alpha" male
that can either be the strong point in leading a movement or the weak point in social downfall.

Forum List

Back