NY Times Claims Obama Lied Only 18 Times During His 8 Year Presidency

You can’t be serious. Lol. He even admitted those shovel ready jobs weren’t as ready as he thought.

“Shovel ready jobs!” Another good one. Lol

The Great Obama never promised to provide shovel ready jobs

Shovel Ready was a criteria to be met if a project was to qualify for stimulus money

Obama did not promise Shovel Ready jobs

He offered to fund state construction projects....IF they were shovel ready

Ooooh a graph! It looks so sciencey, it must be true then...

Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-1.53.18-PM.png

Oops.
1,366 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, etc.
That's not bad. Heck, Trump has probably lied that many times just getting up out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

At least he stepped up here instead of his typical lying to cover his failures as CIC

-Geaux

I guess it is much more important Obama was presented to us by the American political elite as the "first black president of America", but it turned out that he was an ordinary cryptoneosionist who concealed the fact his mother was Jewish. I do not understand a man who is ashamed of his own mother

At least he stepped up here instead of his typical lying to cover his failures as CIC

-Geaux

I guess it is much more important Obama was presented to us by the American political elite as the "first black president of America", but it turned out that he was an ordinary cryptoneosionist who concealed the fact his mother was Jewish. I do not understand a man who is ashamed of his own mother

Don't you just love posts by Russians?

If Obama told so many lies, why have the ODS'ers always had to resort to only citing the keep your plan lie whenever the subject of lies comes up?

They think reposting ONE Obama lie a thousand times, means 1,000 lies.
Obama couldn't talk without lying.
That's what the teleprompter was for.

I kept my plan and doctor too.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor was a response to the Republican lie that people would be forced to give up their healthcare plan and take Obamacare

As it was, over 90 percent of Americans kept their plans and doctors

WTF, trying to keep the lie going?
'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org
Read your own link

Critics of the law now say millions lost their health insurance. But that’s misleading. Those individual market plans were discontinued, but policyholders weren’t denied coverage. And the question is, how manymillions of insured Americans had plans canceled, and how does that compare with the millions of uninsured Americans who gained coverage under the law.

There is evidence that far more have gained coverage than had their policies canceled.

That was a response to the Republican lie that people would be forced to give up their healthplan Obamacare

The Republican lie was much more blatant.

Don't forget the death panels.

Wasn't "death panels" the lie of the year for republics?
Republicans threatened death panels
They threatened a government takeover
They said you will be forced into Obamacare

Obama said you can keep your plan if you like it......90% did

Republicans scream.......Obama lied about the 10 percent!

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor was a response to the Republican lie that people would be forced to give up their healthcare plan and take Obamacare

Read your own link

Critics of the law now say millions lost their health insurance. But that’s misleading. Those individual market plans were discontinued, but policyholders weren’t denied coverage. And the question is, how manymillions of insured Americans had plans canceled, and how does that compare with the millions of uninsured Americans who gained coverage under the law.

There is evidence that far more have gained coverage than had their policies canceled.

Sigh...and why were those market plans discontinued? You want to twist every fricken word.

Read your own link

Sigh...and why were those market plans discontinued? You want to twist every fricken word.
Because they were shit plans that didn't actually provide coverage

Read your own link

Because they were shit plans that didn't actually provide coverage

You're getting close. Didn't provide coverage to who?

Forum List

Back