NY Times Claims Obama Lied Only 18 Times During His 8 Year Presidency

If Obama told so many lies, why have the ODS'ers always had to resort to only citing the keep your plan lie whenever the subject of lies comes up?
Oh, I hear the $2500 savings one all the time. They were both whoppers.

:rofl::rofl::smoke::spinner: NYT’s should do a graph on themselves. Lol

I'd like to read their self-report on similar themes. It'd be like. . .

The internal investigation by our fact checkers has determined that Truthiness at the Times in 2017 is at an all-time high, sharing that distinction with only every other year that the Times has been in circulation.

Furthermore, according to our facts and several unquestionable sources, the Times was found to contain an average of 34 percent more Right-Think and 29 percent more Empathy than competing publications.

Also of note was that the Times was found to want significantly more equality for the oppressed than leading competitors, both in terms of the raw number of concessions that our journalists wish for on behalf of the marginalized, and in terms of how passionately our staff regards these wishes.

Ooooh a graph! It looks so sciencey, it must be true then...

Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-1.53.18-PM.png

Oops.
1,366 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, etc.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-1.53.18-PM.png

If Obama told so many lies, why have the ODS'ers always had to resort to only citing the keep your plan lie whenever the subject of lies comes up?

Hmmm...could be that lie was one of his biggest, and told the most often. Sounds like you need to check Webster's to find out the definition of a lie.

WTF? Obama lied more than 18 times during a single election just on the if you like your doctor and plan you can keep them BS.

I kept my doctor and plan.....so did over 90 percent of Americans

Hmmm...could be that lie was one of his biggest, and told the most often. Sounds like you need to check Webster's to find out the definition of a lie.

Maybe you can provide your definition

“Shovel ready jobs!” Another good one. Lol

The Great Obama never promised to provide shovel ready jobs

Shovel Ready was a criteria to be met if a project was to qualify for stimulus money

Yeah, it's not the same as Bill Clinton's, Hillary Clinton's or Obama's.

Yeah, it's not the same as Bill Clinton's, Hillary Clinton's or Obama's.
The times narrowed their definition of a lie, as to make it obvious and provable. Such as a weatherman saying it would rain tomorrow isn't a lie if it doesn't rain. But if it hasn't rained in a week and he claims it rained yesterday, it's a lie.

I kept my plan and doctor too.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor was a response to the Republican lie that people would be forced to give up their healthcare plan and take Obamacare

As it was, over 90 percent of Americans kept their plans and doctors

“Shovel ready jobs!” Another good one. Lol

The Great Obama never promised to provide shovel ready jobs

Shovel Ready was a criteria to be met if a project was to qualify for stimulus money

Did you bother to watch your links?

Obama did not promise Shovel Ready jobs

He offered to fund state construction projects....IF they were shovel ready
Many, many projects were funded by the stimulus

Forum List

Back