NY man charged in gas hoarding case

What is the difference lol? You seriously think the government should tell people what kind of containers they can put stuff in ?

Gasoline? That is flammable? Yes. There is a difference between Hoarding...which was NOT what he was charged with (so you lied)...and carrying dangerous, flammable liquid in a unsafe container...which he WAS charged with.

Whoa , crime of the century , obama should be in prison,and they arrest this guy for buying gas -what a fucked -up Country we live in...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The gentleman in question was NOT....I repeat NOT arrested for buying gas.

I swear, you guys just prove again and again and again that you've got nothing....because you have to LIE to get any faux outrage going.

I appreciate your reinforcment of Del's opinion of your being stupid.

If not wanting the government to control every aspect of my life is stupid I'll take the label and smile.

there is a problem in the city right now with people getting gas. it's really difficult and the lines are bad and people are running out of gas on gas lines.

i'm afraid that right now i don't have huge patience for whiny brats who don't want to abide by rules.
So, if you want something in short supply, and you travel to acquire it, you are breaking the rules?

Just shut up and que up?

Wow....

It is illegal to put gas in any container not ceritifed for Gasoline.
Home depot buckets are not certified for gas.

Charged with hoarding or improper handling of gasoline?

Hmm from you own link:

Both men were issued a misdemeanor summons for violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids.

In a time of crisis they should be able to put gasoline in a Sprite bottle if it means being able move your car and family to saftey

Fuck the law in those circumstances.

Ah....support of anarchy.

If not wanting the government to control every aspect of my life is stupid I'll take the label and smile.

there is a problem in the city right now with people getting gas. it's really difficult and the lines are bad and people are running out of gas on gas lines.

i'm afraid that right now i don't have huge patience for whiny brats who don't want to abide by rules.
So, if you want something in short supply, and you travel to acquire it, you are breaking the rules?

Just shut up and que up?

Wow....

you're not too bright, are you?

:clap2:
What is the difference lol? You seriously think the government should tell people what kind of containers they can put stuff in ?

Gasoline? That is flammable? Yes. There is a difference between Hoarding...which was NOT what he was charged with (so you lied)...and carrying dangerous, flammable liquid in a unsafe container...which he WAS charged with.

I didn't lie nerd I simply posted the title of the article as the title of my post. Just an FYI, being charged with a "violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids" is the same charge you would receive if you were being charged with hoarding gasoline.

Just shut up and que up?

Wow....

you're not too bright, are you?

What makes you think that the little red containers are safer than a bucket used to carry paint?

Hmm, gee, perhaps the fact that they WON'T SPILL IF THEY TIP?! Perhaps the fact that the gasoline will not dissolve them! (Yes, gasoline WILL dissolve some plastics.)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
:clap2:

I didn't lie nerd I simply posted the title of the article as the title of my post. Just an FYI, being charged with a "violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids" is the same charge you would receive if you were being charged with hoarding gasoline.

Wrong.

Is there even a law against hoarding gasoline?

If so please link to it.

Last edited:

Hmm from you own link:

Both men were issued a misdemeanor summons for violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids.

As much as it PAINS me to say so, I have to agree with "uscitizen".

This whole thing had NOTHING to do with "gas hoarding". It had to do with being an IDIOT and storing gasoline in containers that are not made to store gasoline.

The guy is lucky he got caught, or he could have blown himself, and maybe other people, to smithereens!

Hmm from you own link:

As much as it PAINS me to say so, I have to agree with "uscitizen".

This whole thing had NOTHING to do with "gas hoarding". It had to do with being an IDIOT and storing gasoline in containers that are not made to store gasoline.

The guy is lucky he got caught, or he could have blown himself, and maybe other people, to smithereens!

Yawn... hoarding laws fall under this statute. Secondly, you don't arrest people for what could happen, otherwise nothing would be legal

On the surface, it seems his heart was in the right place.

Agreed. I think he was trying to help his neighbors out and didn't realise the potential dangers.

You people act like the guy was gonna do a Darwin on himself or something. It's not hard to haul a few buckets of gas, so long as they are not filled to the rim. just like water. just more flammable...lol

Forum List

Back