NY Homeowner Arrested for Protecting His Family

but, But, BUT.........

What about the gang members RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH???

Please don't tell me we're going to use some COMMON SENSE about THAT !!!

And IF we are?

Goodbye all of you Nation of Islam muslims, since you have a VIOLENCE and MAYHEM recommending Instruction Book that you MUST obey, and which includes plans to take over the world BY FORCE.

HEY! Maybe THAT's the ticket! If MS-13 would write a book of instructions for their brand of mugging, molestation, and murder,

call it a bible,

and declare that it's their RELIGION,

they'd be WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS,

and PROTECTED by our Constitution!

I'm not anti-gun by any means, but I do think shooting bullets in a populated area is just asking for a tragedy. It should be enough to brandish a weapon and call the cops, imo.

What if a bullet had ricocheted off a rock and hit an innocent person? What the guy did was not wise nor responsible. Doesn't everyone carry a cellphone these days? He should have called 911.

I wonder when law enforcement will start treating gangs like they were Mafia families?

If you weren't such a moron, you would know they do. But then again, if you knew anything about gangs, you'd realize it is actually more difficult to catch gangs since it is more decentralized where it benefits them and where it hurts the mafia. Never mind the fact that gangs have a much easier time of getting someone in prison than the mob probably ever did.

Yeah, thanks for the education on gangs and the wiseguys. I've lead such a sheltered life

Forum List

Back