NY Governor (D) State of the State address

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
he spent quite a bit of time on gun control & some time on women's reproductive rights

New York State of the State Address - C-SPAN Video Library

he said that women's decisions about their own bodies are theirs & theirs alone. He said this 3X in a row & quite loudly as well.

Inre: guns he mentioned that NY has always pioneered responsible/sensible gun ownership:
Sullivan Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He also mentioned that he owns a Remington shotgun & that no one needs assault-type weapons w/ 30 rd mags to hunt dear. I think Gen'l McChrystal (no Prog BTW) mentioned that assault type weapons do not belong in the general population.

Governor Cuomo (D-NY) a true patriot and public servant

he spent quite a bit of time on gun control & some time on women's reproductive rights

he said that women's decisions about their own bodies are theirs & theirs alone. He said this 3X in a row & quite loudly as well.

Inre: guns he mentioned that NY has always pioneered responsible/sensible gun ownership:

He also mentioned that he owns a Remington shotgun & that no one needs assault-type weapons w/ 30 rd mags to hunt dear. I think Gen'l McChrystal (no Prog BTW) mentioned that assault type weapons do not belong in the general population.

You cannot shoot. Anyone but you can chop a baby into little pieces or fill his brain with salt water, that's some fine morals there governor of new hawk, some fine uns.

wow, and quite loudly too.........impressive lol

Does this mean they will now pay for their own bloody abortions ???????????

You cannot shoot. Anyone but you can chop a baby into little pieces or fill his brain with salt water, that's some fine morals there governor of new hawk, some fine uns.

I thought you were a former Yankee/Snow Bird :eusa_eh:

Cuomo's an ass. Never been a fan of him.

In person, when there's no cameras around, he's an asshole, and politically he's milquetoast.

Lesser son of Greater fathers.

In person, when there's no cameras around, he's an asshole, and politically he's milquetoast.

he reminds me of the Mayor of L.A......if he thinks it will further his career.....he is for it......

he reminds me of the Mayor of L.A......if he thinks it will further his career.....he is for it......

Pretty much.

All he seems to care about is outshining his father. Which will never happen.

Meanwhile the state is sinking farther into debt,young people and businesses are leaving still in record numbers. Refuses to make a decision on natural gas development,but lets stand on the bodies of dead children to champion the lefts selfish emotional agenda.

The more you people open your mouths and let your true agenda out,the more disgusting you become.

Could you please post a link to the full transcript of his speech?

google is your friend. I posted the vid.

So? are we supposed to be impressed or something?

Ny deserves this guy

Well gee. Thanks steph for that compelling post. :rolleyes: Did you even take time out from Fox & Friends to watch/listen to his State of the State address? :doubt:

Last edited:

"The historical reality of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, with the same instruments they would use upon us. If the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto had had the firepower and ammunition that the Nazis had, some of Poland might have stayed free and more persons would have survived the Holocaust."

Read more: NAPOLITANO: The right to shoot tyrants, not deer - Washington Times

Back in the day..when I worked for a moving company..I moved his apartment.

Didn't think much of him back then.

But boy..he's sure has grown.

Sounding and looking more like his father everyday.

:thup:

But I thought you were my Google Bitch. :D

Anyhow- as suspected, he didn't say a word about hydraulic fracturing.
There were hundreds of anti-frackers lined up outside (and a few pro-frack).

It could mean tens of thousands of jobs for that state as well as an economic boom.

But I thought you were my Google Bitch. :D

Anyhow- as suspected, he didn't say a word about hydraulic fracturing.
There were hundreds of anti-frackers lined up outside (and a few pro-frack).

It could mean tens of thousands of jobs for that state as well as an economic boom.

did you watch it? kewl ;) :cool:

Forum List

Back