Right Wing Radio Host Bill Carroll Decries Toxic Effects From Media...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Right Wing Radio Host Bill Carroll Decries Toxic Effects From Media...on children...but ignores his toxic effect on adults.

go figure

Imagine the balls it takes a right wing radio talk show hoist has pointing fingers at others for the breakdown of morals, individuality, common sense, ethics, reality based world views, and on, and on, and on...as they contribute to the breakdown of a common civil fabric in the American public square?

Why do I listen every once in a while? I like to experience and observe just what it is that poisons the minds of my fellow citizens. I'm not saying the right owns it all...the left media whores surely does it's best to poison the atmosphere, but where is the true left in the media?

Right Wing Radio Host Bill Carroll Decries Toxic Effects From Media...on children...but ignores his toxic effect on adults.

go figure

Imagine the balls it takes a right wing radio talk show hoist has pointing fingers at others for the breakdown of morals, individuality, common sense, ethics, reality based world views, and on, and on, and on...as they contribute to the breakdown of a common civil fabric in the American public square?

Care to provide us with some factual examples? Or is this just more regurgitation?

go figure

Care to provide us with some factual examples? Or is this just more regurgitation?

wake up. stop living in denial

go figure

Fail

go figure

Why do I listen every once in a while? I like to experience and observe just what it is that poisons the minds of my fellow citizens. I'm not saying the right owns it all...the left media whores surely does it's best to poison the atmosphere, but where is the true left in the media?

Dante.....you listen because you like it......i bet you listen to that other big jerk Bill Handle too.....am i right?.....:eusa_eh:

go figure

Dante.....you listen because you like it......i bet you listen to that other big jerk Bill Handle too.....am i right?.....:eusa_eh:

sometimes...because he is on.

problem with his show is he and his pals act like sophomoric turds too often..reminds me of The I Man Imus.

I like NPR, but some shows can be so politically correct I puke. Their news programs are excellent and Garrison and Car talk? ...and I used to tune in to Howard Stern who was okay because he didn't pretend to he something he wasn't

Last edited:

go figure

In other words, you have no factual examples.

go figure

sometimes...because he is on.

problem with his show is he and his pals act like sophomoric turds too often..reminds me of The I Man Imus.

I like NPR, but some shows can be so politically correct I puke. Their news programs are excellent and Garrison and Car talk? ...and I used to tune in to Howard Stern who was okay because he didn't pretend to he something he wasn't

i used to listen to Howard till he went to Sirius......did not want to pay to hear him goof on people.....

go figure

Bill Handel was the first person I heard talking about "Interest Only Loans" back in 2003 and how they'll become a problem around 2006-2007. He was right.

Tune in to the Bill Handel show and "Handle Yourself in the Morning". :D

Intelligent, independent-thinking adults need not fear the media. It is the dolts, the uneducated and the sheeple who are mosr prone to the adverse affects of media, left and right.

Listen and watch with a critical ear and eye whenever anyone offers you information and most times you will be fine.

go figure

Bill Handel was the first person I heard talking about "Interest Only Loans" back in 2003 and how they'll become a problem around 2006-2007. He was right.

Tune in to the Bill Handel show and "Handle Yourself in the Morning". :D

Our local AM news/talk radio station is WOOD, 1300 on your dial. Self-promos during the day touting their morning drive guys show say, "...wake up with WOOD in the morning." Cracks me up every time I hear one.

They chirp and they chatter.....what does it matter.
Bob Dylan.

The Left is deathly afraid of talk radio...due to the predominance, the success, of Right wing talk.

1. Free Press was founded by Robert McChesney, and on his board sat Marxist Van Jones, former ‘Green Jobs Czar’ for Obama.

2. Insight into Free Press, and the Center for American Progress can be seen in “The Structural Imbalance of Political Talk Radio,” co-authored by Mark Lloyd. The following from their policy report: http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2007/06/pdf/talk_radio.pdf

a. “…more than 90 percent of Americans ages 12 or older listen to radio each week, “a higher penetration than television, magazines, newspapers, or the Internet.”… Americans listened on average to 19 hours of radio per week in 2006…conservative talk radio undeniably dominates the format…91 percent of the total weekday talk radio programming is conservative, and 9 percent is progressive

Forum List

Back