Obama the teleprompter president

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
He was called the teleprompter president for good reason...he was completely lost without one. He even used a teleprompter when talking to grade school kids. The guy was a complete fraud but the media loved him.

140879817_obama_teleprompter_helmet_xlarge.jpeg

haaaaaaaaaa............... really? are you claiming that president tinkles doesn't use a teleprompter?

we know # 45 uses cliff notes... this little diddy was in his tiny hands when he was speaking with the parkland kids. guess he needed to be 'told' how to have concern & empathy, 'eh?

maxresdefault.jpg

Obama's most famous quote: "if-if-if-if-if-if-if." Even with a teleprompter that carpet-headed trained monkey's condescending platitudes are filled with so many "ums" and "uhs" I wanted to shake him and tell him "FINISH A FUCKING SENTENCE!"

Don't get me started on Obama's other nauseating speech qualities; the masturbatory overuse of the word "progress," the strawman arguments, the "let me be clear," the "we have a lot of work to do," the "wrong side of history" and that good old holier-than-thou "That's not who we are."

Obama's most famous quote: "if-if-if-if-if-if-if." Even with a teleprompter that carpet-headed trained monkey's condescending platitudes are filled with so many "ums" and "uhs" I wanted to shake him and tell him "FINISH A FUCKING SENTENCE!"

Don't get me started on Obama's other nauseating speech qualities; the masturbatory overuse of the word "progress," the strawman arguments, the "let me be clear," the "we have a lot of work to do," the "wrong side of history" and that good old holier-than-thou "That's not who we are."

'believe me' ........ 'we'll see what happens' ........ 'everybody knows'.........

rinse, repeat.

'winning'......... 'fake news'......... 'deep state'...........

'tremendous'...... ' bigley'....' ' MAGA!'.............

:113:

I just remembered another Obama cliche that really proves what a verbal fraud he is: he gives every country on earth the exact same compliment. "Country A punches well above its weight." "Country B punches well above its weight." "Country C punches well above its weight." Why doesn't he just simplify and say the whole world punches well above its weight.

He was called the teleprompter president for good reason...he was completely lost without one. He even used a teleprompter when talking to grade school kids. The guy was a complete fraud but the media loved him.

You know he's not president any more right?

And he's also not running for president, right?

Obamas hate America/whites/cops
I've linked this many times

obama is 1/2 white, & the rest i won't bother to reply cause it's nonsense.

i'm sure you have many links to racist, homophobic,islamophobic,anti semitic, & probably incel ridden misogynistic ridden sites - all of which i wouldn't go near even with a hazmat suit on.

i'm sure you have many links to racist, homophobic,islamophobic,anti semitic, & probably incel ridden misogynistic ridden sites - all of which i wouldn't go near even with a hazmat suit on.
o no!!!! a black can do no wrong --can he?? he is inhuman/perfect....???????

of course a black person can do wrong. just like every other imperfect human being.

of course a black person can do wrong. just like every other imperfect human being.
so Obama CAN be racist?

so Obama CAN be racist?

against whites? lol............... no. he is 1/2 white. michelle has caucasion blood as well & his 2 daughters.

What a lie. Obama was extremely comfortable in any situation. All president’s use a TelePrompTer . It makes sense for timing and accuracy.

so Obama CAN be racist?

against whites? lol............... no. he is 1/2 white. michelle has caucasion blood as well & his 2 daughters.
he thought whites weren't good enough here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0e19ad1e2a52

Forum List

Back