Obama the teleprompter president

Obamas hate America/whites/cops
I've linked this many times

obama is 1/2 white, & the rest i won't bother to reply cause it's nonsense.

i'm sure you have many links to racist, homophobic,islamophobic,anti semitic, & probably incel ridden misogynistic ridden sites - all of which i wouldn't go near even with a hazmat suit on.
o no!!!! a black can do no wrong --can he?? he is inhuman/perfect....???????

of course a black person can do wrong. just like every other imperfect human being.
so Obama CAN be racist?

against whites? lol............... no. he is 1/2 white. michelle has caucasion blood as well & his 2 daughters.
so you are saying he's perfect???
...and he went to anti-white/anti-jew/America hater Rev Wright for YEARS
..he nominated 2 blacks in a row for AG!!!! blacks only 13% of the population AND they graduate high school less = less qualified for college = 2 blacks are NOT qualified for AG over whites
...he sent his black AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
he's a racist white hater for sure

i'm sure you have many links to racist, homophobic,islamophobic,anti semitic, & probably incel ridden misogynistic ridden sites - all of which i wouldn't go near even with a hazmat suit on.

of course a black person can do wrong. just like every other imperfect human being.
so Obama CAN be racist?

against whites? lol............... no. he is 1/2 white. michelle has caucasion blood as well & his 2 daughters.
he thought whites weren't good enough here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0e19ad1e2a52

LOL! he's 1/2 white.

So the Trumpsters are jealous that Obama can read...

It is a low bar but Obama clears it and Trump struggles...

Now they are going to say being able to read is not part of the job...

so Obama CAN be racist?

so you are saying he's perfect???
...and he went to anti-white/anti-jew/America hater Rev Wright for YEARS
..he nominated 2 blacks in a row for AG!!!! blacks only 13% of the population AND they graduate high school less = less qualified for college = 2 blacks are NOT qualified for AG over whites
...he sent his black AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
he's a racist white hater for sure
Where did you learn your hate?

haaaaaaaaaa............... really? are you claiming that president tinkles doesn't use a teleprompter?

we know # 45 uses cliff notes... this little diddy was in his tiny hands when he was speaking with the parkland kids. guess he needed to be 'told' how to have concern & empathy, 'eh?

maxresdefault.jpg
You mean Trump is not a master of empathy bull that Progs like Clinton and Obama are. Remember that video of Clinton when walking laughing then clamming up with the sad look over a sad issue? Who is really going to believe any of them? Pelosi like a Prog biatch woman and some who are not does not even have the character to leave office after her screw ups in congress. Obamacare in all honesty, should have been her reason to leave. The pain is has caused tens of millions of taxpayers and more was a reason Trump was elected.

I prefer the teleprompter over the old days when they read a speech while orating they had the habit of having their eyes fall to the location on the page and the hesitations..

haaaaaaaaaa............... really? are you claiming that president tinkles doesn't use a teleprompter?

we know # 45 uses cliff notes... this little diddy was in his tiny hands when he was speaking with the parkland kids. guess he needed to be 'told' how to have concern & empathy, 'eh?

maxresdefault.jpg
You mean Trump is not a master of empathy bull that Progs like Clinton and Obama are. Remember that video of Clinton when walking laughing then clamming up with the sad look over a sad issue? Who is really going to believe any of them? Pelosi like a Prog biatch woman and some who are not does not even have the character to leave office after her screw ups in congress. Obamacare in all honesty, should have been her reason to leave. The pain is has caused tens of millions of taxpayers and more was a reason Trump was elected.

trump is a sociopath that has no human emotion.

At least the Great Obama knows how to read

Crooked Donnie is semi illiterate

Not only did Obama use a teleprompter...but he played golf all the time!

Whereas the current president...
"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters," he said to applause during a rally back in October in Georgia. "Because you don't even know if the guy's smart."

"I don't use teleprompters," he said in January, criticizing Hillary Clinton for using one. "Wouldn't that be easy, teleprompters?"
Trump breaks his own rule, uses teleprompter - CNNPolitics

"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters," he said to applause during a rally back in October in Georgia. "Because you don't even know if the guy's smart."

"I don't use teleprompters," he said in January, criticizing Hillary Clinton for using one. "Wouldn't that be easy, teleprompters?"

Funny watching Trump on a teleprompter

He can’t stay on topic
He is like a little kid

Obama's most famous quote: "if-if-if-if-if-if-if." Even with a teleprompter that carpet-headed trained monkey's condescending platitudes are filled with so many "ums" and "uhs" I wanted to shake him and tell him "FINISH A FUCKING SENTENCE!"

Don't get me started on Obama's other nauseating speech qualities; the masturbatory overuse of the word "progress," the strawman arguments, the "let me be clear," the "we have a lot of work to do," the "wrong side of history" and that good old holier-than-thou "That's not who we are."

'believe me' ........ 'we'll see what happens' ........ 'everybody knows'.........

rinse, repeat.
"nobody knows more about _________than me."

maxresdefault.jpg

If true he fits in well with what has been elected/no elected to D.C. Sociopaths, psychopaths, ego centric individuals fill the halls of every government building. You have people elected who would watch their elected area suffer to stay in power.

Obama's most famous quote: "if-if-if-if-if-if-if." Even with a teleprompter that carpet-headed trained monkey's condescending platitudes are filled with so many "ums" and "uhs" I wanted to shake him and tell him "FINISH A FUCKING SENTENCE!"

Don't get me started on Obama's other nauseating speech qualities; the masturbatory overuse of the word "progress," the strawman arguments, the "let me be clear," the "we have a lot of work to do," the "wrong side of history" and that good old holier-than-thou "That's not who we are."

'believe me' ........ 'we'll see what happens' ........ 'everybody knows'.........

rinse, repeat.
And some Nazis are good people.

rinse, repeat.

'no collusion, no obstruction'... 'WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

maxresdefault.jpg

If true he fits in well with what has been elected/no elected to D.C. Sociopaths, psychopaths, ego centric individuals fill the halls of every government building. You have people elected who would watch their elected area suffer to stay in power.

there's no competition when it comes to that creature. he is a malignant narcissist who is a pathological liar & has arrested development. ya ya all politicians lie - BUT not when they know they can be easily looked up saying the exact opposite. he simply cannot help himself & will lie when the truth could serve him better. he'a big giant orange man baby. NO other politician including a POTUS has ever acted the same way.

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.
Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]

Malignant Narcissism

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).

For some, their grandiosity and protection of their fragile "true self" can be at such extreme levels that they will lie and give the impression that simply because they say it, that makes it reality. Many will become angered if their lies are challenged with truth or facts. Of course, this can create problems for the people close to them, as this pattern of behavior can easily veer into gaslighting.

Malignant narcissism is a blend of two disorders that pose problems interpersonally for their victims — narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. It is not uncommon for others to feel anxious, intimidated by, and fearful of people with this condition. The combination of poor empathy coupled with aggression, hypersensitivity, and suspiciousness can bring pain to others.

Those who interact with malignant narcissists often consider them jealous, petty, thin-skinned, punitive, hateful, cunning, and angry. Given their shallowness, they are not regulated emotionally and have beliefs that swing from one extreme to the next.

Their decisions can hurt others, because they rank relationships and people based on superficial standards and categories. They want to land on top, even when pretending to be altruistic or engaging in an activity that should not be "all about them." They often view the world through a primitive binary lens (for example, winner/loser; smart/dumb; rich/poor; pretty/ugly; black/white) — all the while sustaining the belief that they are superior. This is likely associated with problems processing emotional information, which reflects faulty neurobiology.
[...]

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist

donny is the poster boy for being such a demented creature.

He can’t stay on topic
He is like a little kid

Exactly. It's always pretty easy to see when Trump is using a teleprompter because half of the speech sounds like it was written by a speech writer, but then he keeps inserting random thoughts in between the parts he's read (needs to comment about the speech I guess), and it sounds like 2 different speeches that were somehow mashed together.

He can’t stay on topic
He is like a little kid

Exactly. It's always pretty easy to see when Trump is using a teleprompter because half of the speech sounds like it was written by a speech writer, but then he keeps inserting random thoughts in between the parts he's read (needs to comment about the speech I guess), and it sounds like 2 different speeches that were somehow mashed together.
It’s like things pop into his mind and he can’t stop himself

Like Hillary

He can’t stay on topic
He is like a little kid

it always sounds like he's reading it for the first time - no prep, no rehearsal & he'll start babbling & go way off the beaten path with his stable geniusness.

Forum List

Back