Nuts!

It's clear you are in an insane asylum.

Idiot, china isn't part of START.

China doesn't mind if Obamination lowers our nukes with "promises" from Russia doing the same or slightly less like they typically do.:eusa_whistle:

A dew facts which belie the rightwing claims:
The Pentagon's press secretary, George Little, declined to comment on specific force level options because they are classified. He said Obama had asked the Pentagon to develop several "alternative approaches" to nuclear deterrence.
The U.S. could make further weapons reductions on its own but is seen as more likely to propose a new round of arms negotiations with Russia, in which cuts in deployed weapons would be one element in a possible new treaty between the former Cold War adversaries.
Stephen Young, senior analyst at the Union of Concerned Scientists, which favors nuclear arms reductions, said Tuesday, "The administration is absolutely correct to look at deep cuts like this. The United States does not rely on nuclear weapons as a central part of our security."
You are hilarious! The START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) has nothing to do with the rotation of the earth favoring a missile launched from the WESTERN USA hitting China before one launched from China hit the USA. It is the rotation of the earth which influences strike.

You did not answer my question.
There is no answer; that problem REMAINS. Some of the material (as nuclear components are termed) is buried. Deep underground in areas where there are few earthquakes, or in lots of concrete.
In the United States alone, the Department of Energy states there are "millions of gallons of radioactive waste" as well as "thousands of tons of spent nuclear fuel and material" and also "huge quantities of contaminated soil and water."[13] Despite copious quantities of waste, the DOE has stated a goal of cleaning all presently contaminated sites successfully by 2025.[13] The Fernald, Ohio site for example had "31 million pounds of uranium product", "2.5 billion pounds of waste", "2.75 million cubic yards of contaminated soil and debris", and a "223 acre portion of the underlying Great Miami Aquifer had uranium levels above drinking standards."[13] The United States has at least 108 sites designated as areas that are contaminated and unusable, sometimes many thousands of acres.[13][14] DOE wishes to clean or mitigate many or all by 2025, however the task can be difficult and it acknowledges that some may never be completely remediated. In just one of these 108 larger designations, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, there were for example at least "167 known contaminant release sites" in one of the three subdivisions of the 37,000-acre (150 km2) site.[13] Some of the U.S. sites were smaller in nature, however, cleanup issues were simpler to address, and DOE has successfully completed cleanup, or at least closure, of several sites.[13]
Some of this is from old nukes.

Nuclear plants and nuclear medical waste, not weapons.
HERE IS THE FIRST PART OF THE QUOTE:

Due to historic activities typically related to radium industry, uranium mining, and military programs, there are numerous sites that contain or are contaminated with radioactivity.

Why? We are already to a large extent dependent on China for corporate profits and the resulting stock market gains, goods imported from China, and substantial finiancial investments in China. China is also making substantial investments in the USA.

Resistance is futile, you/we will be absorbed.
You are very likely responding to this on Chinese made hardware?

Yeah, we should get rid of nukes and not threaten China with them because they have our debt. :cuckoo:

Instead we should just surrender to them...right?

I've been hearing that since the 60s. Same ole, same ole. When we're no longer the biggest kid on the block you will get the answer to your questions. Besides, this country has become too chicken shit to use nukes ever again anyway.

We are rapidly losing the global economic war.

Actually global economics and enhanced communications have made for a smaller interlinked world. Which makes for less of a nuke threat.
We would not want to nuke our factories in China now would we?

Of course we will Always have some rogue elements in all societies that could obtain and use nukes. The more that are laying around the greater the chance of that.

Last edited:

Idiot, china isn't part of START.

China doesn't mind if Obamination lowers our nukes with "promises" from Russia doing the same or slightly less like they typically do.:eusa_whistle:
You are hilarious! The START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) has nothing to do with the rotation of the earth favoring a missile launched from the WESTERN USA hitting China before one launched from China hit the USA. It is the rotation of the earth which influences strike.
It is clear you know little about nuclear weapons. SLBM means SEA LAUNCHED ballistic missiles. That and cruise missiles are our primary defense sources. Even in 1981, a negotiator at the original SALT talks told my class "We have cruise missiles that could hit the men's room of the Kremlin". The man's name is Albert Carnesale. He knew quite a bit about the subject; if you know ANYTHING about the history of nuclear weapons, you have heard of him.

The US military will be our last option to prevent China taking the Pacific and coming after us.

Even if we owe them money, we can kill them off and they know it.

Why? We are already to a large extent dependent on China for corporate profits and the resulting stock market gains, goods imported from China, and substantial finiancial investments in China. China is also making substantial investments in the USA.

Yeah, we should get rid of nukes and not threaten China with them because they have our debt. :cuckoo:

We are rapidly losing the global economic war.

Actually global economics and enhanced communications have made for a smaller interlinked world. Which makes for less of a nuke threat.
We would not want to nuke our factories in China now would we?

Of course we will Always have some rogue elements in all societies that could obtain and use nukes. The more that are laying around the greater the chance of that.

You are just a nut and a dumb one too, on the internet talking to someone that briefed Gen Kehler numerous times.....he came into my office one morning and warned me about eating Burger King food for breakfast.

It is clear you know little about nuclear weapons. SLBM means SEA LAUNCHED ballistic missiles. That and cruise missiles are our primary defense sources. Even in 1981, a negotiator at the original SALT talks told my class "We have cruise missiles that could hit the men's room of the Kremlin". The man's name is Albert Carnesale. He knew quite a bit about the subject; if you know ANYTHING about the history of nuclear weapons, you have heard of him.

Last edited:
Some are outdated, some redundant. I doubt those opposed to cuts understand how many we have.

That's what he did with the START Treaty - he got several other countries to give up live weapons while we gave only outdated and unusable weapons.

I read this on couple of news sites. We don't rely on nuclear weapons and we can, at this time, kill other countries something like 700 times over. So we get rid of some older weapons and can only kill other countries 400 times over. So what.

This is the kind of the thing the rw's just LOVE to go off half cocked about. I'll bet the email lies are flying back and forth. First rule - don't confuse them with facts.

Funniest part of this is that this is what Reagan tried to do. LOL

The US military will be our last option to prevent China taking the Pacific and coming after us.

Not too business smart to start killing off your customers. Unless of course you are in the mortuary business?
Chain is also dependent on us. They will gradually "buy" us and we will welcome their "investment".

I wish we would actually destroy our chemical weapons arsenals.

We have been working on that for decades?
How can the military be that inefficient?

I wish we would actually destroy our chemical weapons arsenals.

We have been working on that for decades?
How can the military be that inefficient?

Actually I think we are done, at least in the east, they built a massive chemical incinerator near here at Ft. McClellan that finally got done last year and is now being used to destroy regular industrial waste.

A REAL quote from General Kahler, not from the confounded mind reader, who is SURE he knows what Kahler is thinking:

And the military command in charge of a cyberattack now believes it’s legally in the clear to conduct “offensive operations of any kind,” Air Force Gen. Robert Kehler, its chief, told Reuters. If there is an Israeli attack on Iran, U.S. military planners will probably be taking notes.
CYBER attack capability is what the US wants, and needs. That is why Kehler speaks of SPACE & TECHNOLOGY, not the outdated ICBM's. Disarming the opponent by computers is at the forefront of nuclear technology in THIS century, and millenium.

Um, China only cares about.....China.

When the US is no longer required, i.e. they have a middle class of consumers and trade with numerous trade partners....they could be willing to fight us for Asia.

Of course, you wonder why Obamination has shifted our focus to Asia....

Not too business smart to start killing off your customers. Unless of course you are in the mortuary business?
Chain is also dependent on us. They will gradually "buy" us and we will welcome their "investment".

Idiot...he is pointing out cyberspace can do more for us without huge damage like ICBMs.

But of course, you figured he meant to get rid of ICBMs because cyberspace is a new tool. :cuckoo:

ICBMs are the our last line of defense for this country along with bombers and SLBMs....so they will be used last, but if you idiots get rid of them then there is no last line of defense.:eusa_whistle:

A REAL quote from General Kahler, not from the confounded mind reader, who is SURE he knows what Kahler is thinking:

And the military command in charge of a cyberattack now believes it’s legally in the clear to conduct “offensive operations of any kind,” Air Force Gen. Robert Kehler, its chief, told Reuters. If there is an Israeli attack on Iran, U.S. military planners will probably be taking notes.
CYBER attack capability is what the US wants, and needs. That is why Kehler speaks of SPACE & TECHNOLOGY, not the outdated ICBM's. Disarming the opponent by computers is at the forefront of nuclear technology in THIS century, and millenium.

Idiot...he is pointing out cyberspace can do more for us without huge damage like ICBMs.

But of course, you figured he meant to get rid of ICBMs because cyberspace is a new tool. :cuckoo:

ICBMs are the our last line of defense for this country along with bombers and SLBMs....so they will be used last, but if you idiots get rid of them then there is no last line of defense.:eusa_whistle:

Jeeze, who is talking about getting rid of them? No one.

Uh, Reagan got rid of old ICBM systems because we had the MMIII in place. The MMIIIs are being upgraded and there is no alternative to them.....idiot.

Some are outdated, some redundant. I doubt those opposed to cuts understand how many we have.

That's what he did with the START Treaty - he got several other countries to give up live weapons while we gave only outdated and unusable weapons.

I read this on couple of news sites. We don't rely on nuclear weapons and we can, at this time, kill other countries something like 700 times over. So we get rid of some older weapons and can only kill other countries 400 times over. So what.

This is the kind of the thing the rw's just LOVE to go off half cocked about. I'll bet the email lies are flying back and forth. First rule - don't confuse them with facts.

Funniest part of this is that this is what Reagan tried to do. LOL

You are just a nut and a dumb one too, on the internet talking to someone that briefed Gen Kehler numerous times.....he came into my office one morning and warned me about eating Burger King food for breakfast.

That's nice; those who go by the name GONE"BEZERK" obviously think about the mental health of others. Did you discuss ICBM's in cyberspace with the General, or did the nice men in white coats put the cloth restraints back on?

Obamination said he hopes to get rid of all nukes someday.

That is the plan....to slowly get rid of them. He lowered the numbers soon as getting into office and wa-laa he now wants more cuts.....huge cuts. Shocking.....:cuckoo:

Jeeze, who is talking about getting rid of them? No one.

Little girl, you spell his name wrong.

Your crackhead is busy looking up stuff on wikipedia to try to keep up with me with your made up stuff too. I worked in this world for years before moving on to new things that are even more cutting edge and on the news than this....

That's nice; those who go by the name GONE"BEZERK" obviously think about the mental health of others. Did you discuss ICBM's in cyberspace with the General, or did the nice men in white coats put the cloth restraints back on?

Forum List

Back